Cristian Brocchi Thread

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Baresi, Inzaghi, Ronaldinho, Pirlo, Gattuso, Sheva
Has this guy left yet or what??? He's shit.

ROSSONERO_PR

I-BRA-vissimo !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, NESTA, KAKA', KALADZE, BEHRAMI, LORIK CANA, BOGDANI, PATO, MARADONA, M.V.B etc.
According to latest NEWS, Christian Brocchi will play in LAZIO next Year ! Hope the NEWS is True. I'd rather swap him with Stendardo - another Deffender then sell him. Anyway - Good LUCK to him. We are waiting for Green LIGHT from MILAN and bye BROCCHI :o

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Don't believe it till he's signed.

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Jasper said:
Don't believe it till he's signed.

It will, don't worry. I said it also earlier... he got the captain armband and played as a striker because that was his last wish as a Milan player.

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
Please Let It Be True :d :d :d :d :d

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Brocchi May Arrive - Lotito
26/08/2008

Lazio president Claudio Lotito is keen on Milan midfielder Christian Brocchi and he admits that a deal may take off.

The chief was on his way to the Lega Calcio T.V rights meeting between all the Serie A club presidents and he hinted that Brocchi may arrive.

The Aquilotti have been after the midfielder who has been a bench warmer for most of his Milan career. He is now likely to move to the Eternal City.

“Brocchi? Everything is possible,” Lotito told journalists as he danced his way past them and into the Lega Calcio headquarters.

Reports in Italy claim that the Biancocelesti boss will meet with Milan chief Adriano Galliani after the gathering in order to thrash out a deal for the player.

Lazio coach Delio Rossi has asked for a middle man and he might just get one before the transfer window closes as Lotito continues to move and shake with Galliani.

A good run in Serie A as well as a challenge for the European places is expected at Formello and a strong squad is needed if the club are to fulfil their objectives.

goal.com

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Mr. Anonymous

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Nooooooooo....we need him....who else can come on as a sub 4 for Pirlo, Gatusso, Ambro, Flamini, Nesta, Kaladze, Maldini, Ronaldinho, Kaka, Pato, or Sheva?

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
:cry: noooooo why should Brocchi go?? Milan needs to learn to hold on to their star players :mad:

PatoKaka

eLdiablo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Seedorf, Pato, Sneijder,Danny Alves, J.Moutinho, Berbatov, Aguero, Nesta
cant wait to say bye bye brocchi :D
oo yea favalli too

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
drucurl said:
:cry: noooooo why should Brocchi go?? Milan needs to learn to hold on to their star players :mad:
motivator4738849lm2.jpg

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
never a star, but i felt pretty bad for him cos he isnt appreciated. hes never had a shocker of a game, never really cost us a game. i even remember an interview he gave once a long time back, about why he came back to milan from fiorentina, cos even though he knows he wouldnt get to play in the NT while at milan, he loved the club and the jersey meant a lot to him.
hes been a good squad player, and ppl should appreciate what hes done...every club needs players that arent stars but just play without whining.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
radioactivenerd said:
never a star, but i felt pretty bad for him cos he isnt appreciated. hes never had a shocker of a game, never really cost us a game. i even remember an interview he gave once a long time back, about why he came back to milan from fiorentina, cos even though he knows he wouldnt get to play in the NT while at milan, he loved the club and the jersey meant a lot to him.
hes been a good squad player, and ppl should appreciate what hes done...every club needs players that arent stars but just play without whining.

U almost made me feel bad of what i sad about him ..anyway can`t wait till i see this in football section.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
radioactivenerd said:
:star: :proud: :star:

True milanista indeed. Definetly doesn't deserve the sh!te thrown around here(only healthy dose of sarcasm ;) ).

Still he seemed a different player in another squad. Hope he goes + delivers for Lazio like he did with Viola - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqTbvmNY_u8

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
radioactivenerd said:
*cough* ManU first leg *cough* :tongue:

But I agree with every other point you have. I kinda liked Brocchi too.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
radioactivenerd said:
You know before he left to Fiorentina I was like most people in here, I hated his guts, however, when in 06-07 he was one of the few ones that was playing (we had others on the field but they were living deads) and giving his 100% on the field when we were in the worse situation, I started to appreaciate him. And I agree with you completly. Besides, his display against Ajax in 2003 should never be forgotten.

I really wish the best for him if he goes to Lazio.

Mr. Anonymous

Milan Icon
Reaction score
radioactivenerd said:

1st Leg in Man-U...his poor thrown-in in the last few minutes costed us the game!

He does love the club that is obivious as he never ever complained about anything...having said that he had no cause too as he was sub into many a games that he had NO business being a part of!!!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
crazy4milan said:
And I agree with you completly. Besides, his display against Ajax in 2003 should never be forgotten.
goal not given :mad:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
We kind of threw the game vs ManU before that mistake of Brocchi (which was a collective mistake), and I even remember thinking when it was 2-2 that it was just a matter of time for them to score the winner.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
crazy4milan said:
We kind of threw the game vs ManU before that mistake of Brocchi (which was a collective mistake), and I even remember thinking when it was 2-2 that it was just a matter of time for them to score the winner.
We can blame him+Dida. Besides it's the past and we went on to better things. :cool:

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
I couldn't care one way or the next if he stays or goes. I respect the fact that he is loyal and never complains, which is always admirable. He also clearly has no problem just being a depth player. But on a negative note, he really brings nothing to the table. I have never said, "Wow, Brocchi is playing great!" So that being said I am impartial. If he stays I will be fine with it and support him here. And if he goes I will wish him luck in the future.

David-Regal

Maldini groupie
Reaction score
Hong Kong/ University of Southern California
Fav. Players
PAOLO MALDINI, Alexandre Pato, and all Milan players; Luque, C. Ronaldo, Grosso
I really appreciate Brocchi's attitude on field. He works harder than many of our players. But when a defensive player like him was given attacking tasks, and kept wasting chances, you wouldn't want to see him play.

With a second thought, what we accused him should actually be blamed on our coach. Take for example, when he starts in front of Gourcuff last season, we said things like "Brocchi again :head: ". It's not his fault. Our coach chose the 11 players, not Brocchi. We (or I) somehow showed our/my frustration by blaming Brocchi. I guess I (or we) was/were wrong.

Anyway, hope the very best for Brocchi.

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Brocchi is a good bloke & a reasonable player.

Schedule