The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Who the fuck is Rivera?

And why have they put Christian Maldini in the lineup :rolleyes:?

lol I was about to write sth :D

Regardless of the records.

The only thing that matters is Rinos record with us as a manager.
His confidence seems high. His run isn’t terrible.

While Conte is going through a low self esteem period, even asking in the media to acknowledge the owners support.

That whining. Really not da Milan. Last one to do so was Miha and he rightfully got the sack (only the timing of the sack was horrible bc Silvio got senile).

Conte is someone who actually whines quite a lot.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
LOL.
Again, deez nuts are too easy for giving faith to an unproven coach.
Remember when deez nuts defend Montella so hard?

Yeah the "true fans" core :lol: :lol: :lol:

Regardless of the records.

The only thing that matters is Rinos record with us as a manager.
His confidence seems high. His run isn’t terrible.

While Conte is going through a low self esteem period, even asking in the media to acknowledge the owners support.

Sadly we are in this mess because our management behaves like your average rnb poster.

Its always a good strategy to hire someone as a manager regardless of their managing career.

If his confidence is high enough, that makes him extra qualified for the job. Also it helps having low expectations to achieve your goals, "run isn't terrible"..that's what we need, more of the same average shite :fp:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
What was contes record before he coached juve? Honest question

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
What was contes record before he coached juve? Honest question
can't you just google it & explain what is your point?

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The Rumour Commode XXII: Gustavo's Window

No
o

BerluBungaBunga

Il Capitano
Reaction score
I don't see how can someone reject a coach who can fix this mess and take us to the next level.

I love Rino, i adore his passion and we can clearly see that he is giving his best, he is bleeding for us but sometimes that's not enough.

I don't know if some of you guys realise how far are we from the european best right now.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Conte would sign with Berlusconi, giving him villas and $$, This chinese Milan cant pay for Conte or Conte's mercato. Stop fooling yourself.

Gattuso will stay and just let it go. Rino is doing well so shut up and lets just wait.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
As i said, its easy. If gattuso can take us to CL ( either tho EL or top 4 ) then he deserves to get his chance at milan next season, i will support him 100% over any other coaches
If he cant, then try Conte or sarri.
Btw if conte is sacked he wont take another job rn and we also wont sack rino atm. Gattuso still has the rest of this season to prove himself.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Apparently, Lewandowski is dreaming of Real and pushing for an exit at Bayern. That's the one guy that solves all issues up top for us. Li, it's over to you.

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
Apparently, Lewandowski is dreaming of Real and pushing for an exit at Bayern. That's the one guy that solves all issues up top for us. Li, it's over to you.

This is old news, every freaking season this rumour pops ups but then later dies out. Also, Real are gonna go on a spending spree to rebuild the whole squad very soon so I doubt they would allow someone to steal their targets so it would be better for us not to go on a bidding war IF WE CAN RETRIEVE THE MONEY STUCK IN CHINA.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
This is old news, every freaking season this rumour pops ups but then later dies out. Also, Real are gonna go on a spending spree to rebuild the whole squad very soon so I doubt they would allow someone to steal their targets so it would be better for us not to go on a bidding war IF WE CAN RETRIEVE THE MONEY STUCK IN CHINA.

Sure. Are Real buying, Kane, Icardi & Lewa. Of course they aren't. De Gea and one of the aforementioned.

We have to sell in order to buy this summer. Suso & Silva will both be on the market.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

:lol:

dude is only considering one club. only barca or man city can enter that race.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
:lol:

dude is only considering one club. only barca or man city can enter that race.

If that one club is not considering him though. Anyway, we 'might' get Belotti for 50m. We'll enter the race for top 4 again someday.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
can't you just google it & explain what is your point?

His point is Rino could become like Conte. It's all about taking the opportunities.

Rino has done poorly in his previous teams, there is no denying it. But they were also below average squads and with clubs with financial issues. Perhaps he might seize his chance with us like Conte did with Juve's rebuilding period.

Now, I don't completely agree with that point but I say let's watch how this season play out first. I know Mirabelli is criticized a lot and I agree with some of the criticism, but in this case I commend him for giving Rino the respect to finish the season without discussing his replacement.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Rumour Commode XXII: Gustavo's Window

Sure. Are Real buying, Kane, Icardi & Lewa. Of course they aren't. De Gea and one of the aforementioned.

We have to sell in order to buy this summer. Suso & Silva will both be on the market.

Why would suso be on the market?
Also why would lewandowski downgrade by moving to milan

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
"Milan could reportedly bring in Brazilian midfielder Arthur on loan once he has completed a permanent transfer to Barcelona"

How good is Arthur?

Why would suso be on the market?
Also why would lewandowski downgrade by moving to milan

The budget for the summer is clearly going to be modest and the sale of departing players will have to make it up to satisfy ffp. Suso is our most valuable asset. It would be difficult to resist 60m if it were to arrive.

Last edited:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
"Milan could reportedly bring in Brazilian midfielder Arthur on loan once he has completed a permanent transfer to Barcelona"

How good is Arthur?

Very promising...not sure how he would adapt to Italy.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
His point is Rino could become like Conte. It's all about taking the opportunities.

Rino has done poorly in his previous teams, there is no denying it. But they were also below average squads and with clubs with financial issues. Perhaps he might seize his chance with us like Conte did with Juve's rebuilding period.

Now, I don't completely agree with that point but I say let's watch how this season play out first. I know Mirabelli is criticized a lot and I agree with some of the criticism, but in this case I commend him for giving Rino the respect to finish the season without discussing his replacement.

You get it.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Very promising...not sure how he would adapt to Italy.

It would mean developing a talent for Barca. That's sadly the position we find ourselves in.

"22-year-old Arthur is being lined up for an immediate loan to Milan.Gol Digital elaborates on CM’s claim further, noting a two-year loan worth €5m is in the works"

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Fuck this deal.
Looks like milan is barcas bitch.
Fuck FM if they are gonna develop milan mentality like this.
Buy Athur themselves if they want him to play for milan.
How are we going to attract other talents against some big clubs if we have the mentality like this

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
If that one club is not considering him though. Anyway, we 'might' get Belotti for 50m. We'll enter the race for top 4 again someday.

Then he's not moving. Simple.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Fuck this deal.
Looks like milan is barcas bitch.
Fuck FM if they are gonna develop milan mentality like this.
Buy Athur themselves if they want him to play for milan.
How are we going to attract other talents against some big clubs if we have the mentality like this

Until we're competitive again. It's impossible for this current Milan to attract the best players young or established. The management need to do everything possible to get us back in the top 4 - if that means developing talents for the strongest teams in getting there, so be it.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Until we're competitive again. It's impossible for this current Milan to attract the best players young or established. The management need to do everything possible to get us back in the top 4 - if that means developing talents for the strongest teams in getting there, so be it.

nah dont fool yourself
it has to be another way to get there without being someone bitch
milan is not that desperate

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Milan has been in a desperate place for the best part of 6 years now.

not rn, atleast we have some money atm

and even if we dont doesnt mean we need to become a bitch to get back

why do we need this arthur guy in the first place

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
not rn, atleast we have some money atm

and even if we dont doesnt mean we need to become a bitch to get back

why do we need this arthur guy in the first place

All the loan deals mentioned should be an early indication of our lack of funds.

We don't necessarily need him, he's apparently a highly rated prospect though, maybe the Brazilian Iniesta. We still lack creative quality in the midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule