Serie A : Milan - Parma

Rex

Reaction score
Ok...it's the important game indeed.

We're back at home, San Siro..facing the young guns Parma which is the crucial game to take three points advantage home in maintaining the Scudetto race campaign. Certainly the game itself will have to bring back our morale after losing in two different matches either in domestic (a 1-2 lost by Juventus) and European competition (a 1-2 lost by La Coruna).

I would say I was dissapointed what we've achieved. To give the opponent in managing the match completely to let the opposing team in handling the match. So the way should be done are eliminating the faults cause unworthy defeat by the big team like AC Milan. Plus I once again to say : never underestimate the opponent we're against to!!

Parma match obviously will become another our test for terms of condition. With their both of key players, Nakata and Adrian Mutu..plus the loan player, Massimo Donati, they can complicate our determination on the field which in last week they could hold off Lazio by a 0-0 drew at Olimpico. Certainly they want bring the same mission away at San Siro.

For me, I would like to see a victory result no matter what. Never again repeat the same faults if it doesn't want the 3 top spot will out of reach in future.

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
yeahhhhhhhh we won parma again. i think sheva will leave to man utd. coz i doesnt get first team football and he plays bit deeper. man utd want he for £35m and i heard that galliani wants kluveirt or smith. sheva unhappy. 2:1 it's good. now we have 6 days to recover and play game against big rivals inter.

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I don't understand you....how can you be happy.....?????We won so what.....we won because we had luck not becuse we were playing good.It doesn't mean that we will always have luck....we can't play like this against Inter or Real...no way if we countinue like this we will lose from them:(What is happening with Rui and not only with him but with all midfield players?????

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
the thing that matter right now is that we got 3 points and we just recovering from those loses. we will back u will see my friends

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
You better ask yourself what is going with all of the not only with Seedorf.If it was only one player then it wouldn't be so bad

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
the thing that matters right now is 3 points and we just recovering from all our errors in the game and we started win again. we will get better u will see. trust in ur team

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
First of all our win was because we had luck not because we played good or because we are recovering!!!
And i know that those 3 points are important and that that is what is counted....and i'm telling you exactly that.We got those 3 points because of luck and if we countinue to play like this we won't get any 3 points anymore.....don't you understand.

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
carletto wants to find 2 right tactics to play when he puts rivaldo play
4-1-2-1-2. and other when sheva come on. coz sheva isnt happy at milan right now. if ancelotti doesnt do something than sheva might leave milan .

Reaction score
Hi, guys~~ ;)
Anyway, Milan won at last, and in my opinion, Milan deserved this win.
So I'm HAPPY too. :D
About Sheva, I think it is impossible for him to leave Milan.
As Ancelotti has said, he can use his house to bet Sheva won't leave Milan next Jan.
I think Sheva will have his opportunity this weekend or next Tues.
I wish we can see a SUPER Sheva then. :angel:

Forza Milan

Cescania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini
I think Parma played a good game. Milan didn't have much space to get into the box. But Milan is great to receive two penalty chances and we WIN!!!!!!

Reaction score
Dida did well then.

That's why Abbiati isn't called up for National side this time, Nesta got injury and Gattuso as well so we only have 3 players called-up this time.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Lets just hope Sandro's knock wasn't too serious. If he is out for an extended time, then we are out of the champs league, scudetto race, and any other meaningless competitions that require our participation.

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
ok....
not a good match!

It doesnt' matter... good matches will come...
We got 3 very important points...

We've learned this from Inter and Juve!

newyorker

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
We all have to agree that this was a poor game, tactically. Ancelotti sticks to his beloved tactics without any imagination (or maybe he keeping some surprises for Inter and Real). In todays game you cannot possibly go right through the center. Even if you have Rui and Rivaldo. They have to attacks fro mthe flanks. Ask yourself, how many times Milan score from Kaladze crosses? Without checking statistics and archives, a lot. You cannot play from the flanks all the time, but this is a nice option to use often. And in the games like this one it helps to open the defense and creates spaces for strikers. Otherwise they just staying in the offside for the whole game.
A few words about Sheva. My opinion, he HAVE TO PLAY!!!!
The bottom line, milan got 3 points and that's what important. You have to get them, otherwise....there is no reason to play football.

Schedule