Giacomo Bonaventura Thread

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BwoHxpoIgAA1mfH.jpg

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
do we know who bonaventura's mom is?

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The livornese fish has spread its seed all around the apennine peninsula.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
What's this fascination with Italians. I get that we are an Italian club but Italy isn't producing a lot of good players right now.

There you go. ;) Bold part 1

So we should make sure to aqcuire some of them . Bold part 2

I've always loved Italian football and Italian footballers in particular.
That's why i started to support Milan.
Well that and Nesta :proud:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Hope this guy can become a decent CM.

Inter fans rate him because he had a great game against them but I dont rate him as much as a winger

Maybe he would be a good CM but we shouldnt expect too much from him. if he overperforms great.

Have faith in our new Italian :D

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score

''I'm an offensive midfielder that can play as a mezz'ala in a 3 man midfield (LCM) or in the front 3.''

Ya... with this guy we can go with 433, switch to 442, 4231, 4411 whatever Pippo wishes. Important thing is to not switch him around the pitch too much because that is bad for development of players. Try and stick to 1 position and let him improve even more :star:

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Any Mauri Povich like shows in Italy?

That picture is like a slap in the face.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
highlights make him look a lot like muntari

solid :thumbsup:

wtf?

These highlights are nice.. not just replays of his goals, but his actual runs and so on.

They show what everyone who seen him knows - excellent technique and very good dribbler, hes a smart player with good movement and reading of the game, very strong shots and a good passer, can play on either side of the pitch

lmao at these poli comparisons in this thread.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
It seems, that he is able to play everywhere on the pitch, just like urby...at every position can give something, nothing more-nothing less.

Versatile and mediocre....just like bertolacci. Nothing special.

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
wtf?

These highlights are nice.. not just replays of his goals, but his actual runs and so on.

They show what everyone who seen him knows - excellent technique and very good dribbler, hes a smart player with good movement and reading of the game, very strong shots and a good passer, can play on either side of the pitch

If anything i see him playing like what we hoped saponara would play like. Not very fast, but a smart player with good ball control with decent passing and good work rate.

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
It seems, that he is able to play everywhere on the pitch, just like urby...at every position can give something, nothing more-nothing less.

Versatile and mediocre....just like bertolacci. Nothing special.

Two very big differences compaired to Urby:
1.Jack ain't a wimp
2.He has two feet. Urby's right foot is worse than Abate's left

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Eager to see him play.

icasapu

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Pirlo Kaka Pippo Nesta Ibra
I read on Twitter that Inzaghi wants to use him as left midfielder, or backup left winger for SES. I really hope this guy is a starter material. Its time for Muntari to be benched.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
wtf?

like i said... sounds like muntari.

One of our strongest shot, one of our smartest players who knows how to read defenses and attackers.

Don't deny it. Muntari has 1 major fault, trying to do too much and making a dumb play when he does. Rather that than the guy who hides. If you watched milan last two years he might have been our best mid. Montolivo was up and down. NDJ is good but limited. Led team in midfield in both tackles per minute and goals. And on and on.

But you know people hate on muntari cause of how he looks and the occasional dumb play. Can't argue w/ production.

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Truuuuuuuuth

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
But on the real, my only point was that video showed nothing....

no comment on him based off it. Late runs into box, a couple screams and a thru ball show nothing.

Could compile ambrosini vids which do same

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
But on the real, my only point was that video showed nothing....

no comment on him based off it. Late runs into box, a couple screams and a thru ball show nothing.

Could compile ambrosini vids which do same

He is more as a moderate skillful linker who can execute multi tactical sentences and support the forwards well in counter attack play.

Schedule