Reaction score
12191528_1058603894170135_1509691359120029914_n.jpg

Those clothes look expensive as fuck.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
forza milan...lets destroy these guys - Bacca hattrick!

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
11: Gianluigi Donnarumma; Mattia De Sciglio, Philippe Mexes, Alessio Romagnoli, Luca Antonelli; Juraj Kucka, Riccardo Montolivo, Andrea Poli; Alessio Cerci, Carlos Bacca, M?Baye Niang.

Bench: Abbiati, Livieri, Calabria, Ely, Zapata, De Jong, Jose Mauri, Nocerino, Suso, Honda, Luiz Adriano
Yes go boys! We got this shit!

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
the one that provides a good hd english stream..may he be blessed with eternal fertelity

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
lool berlusconi #69 jersey

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Week 12: AC Milan - Atalanta - 07/11/2015 - 20:45 CET

As reported by Alexander Alciato to Sky Sports, Sinisa Mihajlovic explained the nomination of M'Baye Niang in the starting eleven: The Serbian coach will field the French because he wants his Milan to press and attack immediately, he wants Atalanta to suffer from the first minute.

Forza Sinisa!

What a gamble! Who ever said Sinisa would be another yes man who has no balls is proven terribly wrong. Sinisa is definitely the coach who likes to say fuck it, let's go all in and throw a 16-years old gk to replace Lopez when this could be my last game for Milan, let's keep on Monto as regista while the two coaches before him mostly used him as mezz'ala. Let's make papa Berlu spend 25M on a young defender who hasn't proved nothing until now. Let's throw away that 4-3-1-2 in a delicate moment of the season although il presidente tends to sack coaches who doesn't obey and change his prefered formation. And now: Aah c'mon, very crucial game to keep continuity in the results just befor national team break, Niang hasn't played an official match for Milan since months - fuck me - I'll make him a starter because I want molto attaccare immediately!

I like Sinisa the gambler

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
3-1

Bacca x2, Niang
Boli own goal

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
yeaaa prince and muntari :cool:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Poli seems always bee stressed in every single situation, weird..

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
As reported by Alexander Alciato to Sky Sports, Sinisa Mihajlovic explained the nomination of M'Baye Niang in the starting eleven: The Serbian coach will field the French because he wants his Milan to press and attack immediately, he wants Atalanta to suffer from the first minute.

Forza Sinisa!

What a gamble! Who ever said Sinisa would be another yes man who has no balls is proven terribly wrong. Sinisa is definitely the coach who likes to say fuck it, let's go all in and throw a 16-years old gk to replace Lopez when this could be my last game for Milan, let's keep on Monto as regista while the two coaches before him mostly used him as mezz'ala. Let's make papa Berlu spend 25M on a young defender who hasn't proved nothing until now. Let's throw away that 4-3-1-2 in a delicate moment of the season although il presidente tends to sack coaches who doesn't obey and change his prefered formation. And now: Aah c'mon, very crucial game to keep continuity in the results just befor national team break, Niang hasn't played an official match for Milan since months - fuck me - I'll make him a starter because I want molto attaccare immediately!

I like Sinisa the gambler

Coconuts

Poker

Man of the Match
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, Serginho, Maldini, Seedorf,SeS, T.Silva, Ibrahimovic, Pjanic, Verratti,Salah

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Go forth my children of Milan, achieve victory and secure three points for the table

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Actually, it may be Cercis time to score tonight

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
dear lord bless niang

Poker

Man of the Match
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, Serginho, Maldini, Seedorf,SeS, T.Silva, Ibrahimovic, Pjanic, Verratti,Salah
best b2b milan player Poli on left?:(