Lazio vs ACMILAN

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Yes........i saw the match and i'm happy that we didn't lose.i'll kill . This is better then lost.We must understand that we can't win every match.It's normal if sometimes we draw or lose.Things like this are happening to everyone,even to Real Madrid.

This is not so bad
I think that now we should concentrate on the next match and that is the match with Bayern.

Reaction score
In view of a very good result away to lazio which by the way not many teams are going to pick points up in rome this year, i believe that once again Alessandro Nesta has proved himself not only a great professional, but also a true gentleman after the disgracefull behaviour of the lazio fans towards him.........Alessandro Milan loves you like one of their own because now you are one of our own :devilhor: and as for Cragnotti well he has acted like the absolute cretin he is ever since Nesta joined us :conf: still lets thank god that he's lazio's president and not ours ;)

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Its NOT a shame for us to draw against Lazio in Stadio Olimpico!!.
Now we must try our concentration against Bayern, on Tuesday!

Reaction score
yeah. not a shame. but the more i think abt it. the more i see the match (ESPN repeated it) i really *feel it in my bones* tink that JDT cant do it.. sigh. we need sheva!!!!!! :D

Reaction score
libreogrande said:
Jamie said:
Sorry to put this in the wrong topic but those FREAKS juventus :rocketwh: just scored in the 95th minute :mad: Del Piero, I hate him so much :mad:

that cheeky fellow scored with his hand as well.

yes! oh damn. hand ball!!!! why does the stupid referee side juventus?... I HATE HIM!!!!!! arghs.

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
China where catastrophes strike all the time
Fav. Players
Filippo INZAGHI/大因札吉/F.インザ-ギ
the cheeky fellow was obviously on juven's side:he gave juven 5 minutes for loss time,and he ignored the hand ball.

parma's coach gat very pissed by that,so was sacchi.

juven,the cheekiest club ever!!!!

Schedule