Cristian Brocchi Thread

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
imagine what he could do with some better players.

the same could be said for the 3 previous coaches before him though. not building a team with the needed players is going to be the detriment of just about any coach

markony

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Is it just me or does anyone else think Brocchi has a lot more potential & coaching ability than Seedorf or Inzaghi? He has good ideas and he might be onto something.
I am by no means saying we should continue with him, it would be far too risky, especially if we sell the club then we can aim for big names like Emery.

Looking at three of them, Inzaghi is worst IMO. Seedorf and Brochhi started their coaching job with first team in similar situations, they jumped in after previous manager was sacked. Brocchi was ultra bad in every game beside copa final, I mean very, very bad. Seedorf IMO has bigger coaching ability.
Seedorf had good ideas for coaching and for the management also.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Is it just me or does anyone else think Brocchi has a lot more potential & coaching ability than Seedorf or Inzaghi? He has good ideas and he might be onto something.
I am by no means saying we should continue with him, it would be far too risky, especially if we sell the club then we can aim for big names like Emery.

yes

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
imo i like how milan with broncchi more than milan under mihajlovic. the coppa italia game reminded me of carlos milan. i wouldn't be pissed if we continued with brocchi i think he's the real deal

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
imo i like how milan with broncchi more than milan under mihajlovic. the coppa italia game reminded me of carlos milan. i wouldn't be pissed if we continued with brocchi i think he's the real deal

so, u like losing, huh?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
If he stays I wish him the worst luck. A 3-0 lose vs Sassuolo at least.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score

Dude :fp::fp::fp:

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Brocchi has had so far shown an overall worse skillset than Seedorf. Positioning/coaching the team and all might have been similar, however Seedorf was smart to try and play simple, avoid unnecessary mistakes and work on the mental aspects a lot. Once some good results came, the attitude of the entire team changed. He was also helped by the new players that brought a different mentality, Rami and Taarabt in particular.

Brocchi on the other hand you could tell that he lost control of the team. The only game that we played well, was the one that needed no motivation. Even like that, we played worse than what we played in Serie A, despite Juve playing without Khedira, Marchisio, Bonucci and Buffon and was already half in celebration mode. Basically the central playmaking nucleus of Juventus was completely missing, and the only time that they had both Marchisio and Khedira missing was during the beginning 10 games where we know what results they got.

Even like that, all we did was crowd the midfield by playing almost a 4-5-1, put pressure on their backup playmaker Hernanes, and despite having good possession we didn't have any great chances like we did in the Serie A game where only Buffon made it so that we didn't score more.

Allegri knew that he didn't have to risk and win it in the 90 minutes, he had way better bench, he first tested the waters with Alex Sandro and Cuadrado and when he saw that we started going in difficulty to contain them and getting tired, went for another attacker. Shame, cause a bit more attention and we might have gone for penalties.

Dzidzius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Pellegrini is available and only has exoctic destination offers which are good. Everything else is mediocre. If there no big team or challenge coming he is retiring. He doesn't care to work for top 10 epl team for good money. That would be a dream come true and first real coach since Carlo. Even Rafa works for a second division team next season and we will soon still try to promote a club mascot instead of getting a real coach. This is first season since I was 5 hrs old (I am 35 now) that I stopped following in disgust when Brocchi got nominated.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I would be more than happy with Pellegrini. He's not everyones cup of tea but he or Emery would be almost Euphoric after the garbage we've had.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
read that Berlusconi wants to continue with brocch-itis

thank you for coaching 7 games, but please no.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
thx for 7th spot and avoiding EL mister by losing final against juve
ac_pero.png

Last edited:

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Will end up a decent coach I think. Best of luck to him

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
I must say that i respect him more with that decision.

Gl brocchi...yup no more broccoli :lol:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
protagonists sit in the middle
DtVZR2nXQAYzVZq.jpg:large

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
A player you wanted to have as back-up. Pirlo suspended? Dude could play in front of the defence. Gattuso injured? He could replace him flawlessly.

As a coach? Less is said the better…

Schedule