The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Off Topic

Off Topic You can talk here about everything that doesn't fit in the rest of the forums (movies, music, games etc.)

View Poll Results: Who's the player of the decade?
Sachin Tendulkar 18 38.30%
Shane Warne 6 12.77%
Muthiah Muralitharan 2 4.26%
Ricky Ponting 2 4.26%
Brian Lara 6 12.77%
Anil Kumble 1 2.13%
Rahul Dravid 2 4.26%
Glenn McGrath 0 0%
Inzamam-ul-Haq 4 8.51%
Jacques Kallis 3 6.38%
Graeme Smith 0 0%
Shaun Pollock 1 2.13%
Andrew Flintoff 1 2.13%
Other 1 2.13%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 24-10-2018, 15:33   #1841
jammin
pour l'éternité

Quote:
Originally Posted by vB9 View Post
Sachin is mourinho... if I'm playing against Bangladesh I'll let you place him at any number you want.

He has no heart, shits himself once he gets to 80, starts playing 1s and 2s. Know which fucker is cool? The guy on 194 with few overs to go and he decides to reach 200 with a 6. Didnt happen... jigra dekho uska!
Mate, do you remember who was the bowler that dismissed Saeed Anwar on 194? And later went on to score the first ever 200 in an ODI?

Sachin is untouchable. Maradona if he lasted 25 years at the top, wasn't a dickhead and left the sport after achieving everything and with nothing left to prove.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casualista View Post
Best.

World cup.

Ever.

Last edited by jammin; 24-10-2018 at 15:35.
jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2018, 15:56   #1842
jammin
pour l'éternité

Sehwag
Jayasuriya
Tendulkar
Kohli
Sanga
Dhoni (C) (WK)
Imran Khan
Wasim
Waqar
Murali
Whoever (I personally go for Afridi because of the entertainment)

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casualista View Post
Best.

World cup.

Ever.
jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2018, 22:03   #1843
vB9
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Australians are the biggest bastardos in cricket... and I mean the whole package, the skill, the bullying, the sledging, its all top billing. So, when Allan Boarder decrees that Javed Miandad is off-limits and here you are not even giving him a place in wot looks to be a ISC team... my friend, c'mon.

Also... I'm not sure here so I'm asking: Anwar's 194 & Sachin's 200, were these made when rules were the same? When did fielding restrictions, power plays come into play? I cud be wrong on this but it seems Anwar made his when there was balance... later on the sport moved to favour the batsmen. Like golf and Tiger... the fucker had a strong T-off so they started making courses longer.

Edit: Afridi & entertainment lol! Lol! Lol! Save yr Euro, you wont get much value for it.

Signature
"What Leonardo brought to Milan? Experience, international contacts with FIFA, UEFA, big clubs. Leo has done everything, he toured the whole world. He is smart and knows well the world of communication."

"What can Maldini add? Paolo is the history, the figure. He is the idol. In the whole world if you speak about Milan you speak about Paolo and vice-versa. Paolo is the fidelity."

Last edited by vB9; 24-10-2018 at 22:27.
vB9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 01:12   #1844
vB9
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier_of_god View Post
lee>> waqar and shoaibh
Lee at his peak was faster than Waqar but not as skilled. Lee was a better than Akhtar but Akhtar was faster.

Signature
"What Leonardo brought to Milan? Experience, international contacts with FIFA, UEFA, big clubs. Leo has done everything, he toured the whole world. He is smart and knows well the world of communication."

"What can Maldini add? Paolo is the history, the figure. He is the idol. In the whole world if you speak about Milan you speak about Paolo and vice-versa. Paolo is the fidelity."
vB9 is offline   Reply With Quote