Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
Welcome Nocerino. I didn't see this transfer coming, so I'm quite surprised to be honest, in a good way of course :)

Our midfield has been better, this signing was also very needed for the whole team. Having a skilled player like him, shouldn't worry us in our furture games, no fear for CL.

In conclusion, well done Galliani/Allegri/Braida and the rest of the guys invovled. He wasn't the best quality out there, but hey it's better than nothing. I also like the fact how this top secret work gets smoothly complete. Another masterpiece by G :star:

P.S. When can we send Flamini back to Arsenal or more likely, the landfill? :D

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
How didn't you notice? You see the guy he's hugging, you see his arm, follow it down and:

mirror_sulu.jpg

"Hello!"

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
welcome to milan Nocerino. didnt expected any more signing to come. he can replace Flamini and maybe do better than him.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
decent signing, at least they had the decency to get someone to replace rino in the CL.

whats his wage?

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Definetly a good addition.

Nocerino, Aquilani, Gatusso, Ambrosni, Boss, Flamini, Prince, Seedorf, Emanuelson.

This midfield wins us the scudetto this year. And reach the quarter-final in CL.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nice looking tramp stamp loolol

Im actually super satisfied with this transfer. Milan get the flamini replacement while bacinovic probably wont rot on the bench anymore @ palermo:fp:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
YES!!!! YOU CHANGED YOUR AVATAR!

Good man.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Frankly, it'd be hard for him not to be better than Flamini. In that sense, he's a very good signing. It just isn't the type of signing we needed to become competitive in Europe...

Hopefully that comes next year.

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
Aquilani prefers to play on the right, while Nocerino has almost always played LCM for Palermo.

Do you think Allegri will change it around play our more creative player on the left and box to box on the left????

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
Aquilani prefers to play on the right, while Nocerino has almost always played LCM for Palermo.

Do you think Allegri will change it around play our more creative player on the left and box to box on the left????

Yeah i think he will : Well it all depends on were aquilani will play , here are some options :

1- Aquilani
KPB-MVB-Nocerino(or gattuso)

2- KPB
Aquilani-MVB-Nocerino(or gattuso)

3- KPB
Seedorf-MVB-Aquilani

4- Robinho/cassano/El92
Aquilani(seedorf)-MVB-Nocerino(gattuso)

ernesto

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, pirlo, inzaghi, buffon
welcome to milan Nocerino. didnt expected any more signing to come. he can replace Flamini and maybe do better than him.
like flamini was any good... :fp:
I hope he is way better.

Kvothe

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
very good signing...he is certainly better than flamini...n he is just 26 and will add a lot of energy to our midfield...atleast we wot have to rely on rino and ambro anymore

naive_harry

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order
Nice addition, Can't wait to see him in action.
Please stop degrading Flamini. Its hard to perform in a few chances you get in a span of 2-3 years.

Reaction score
Another good piece of business by Galliani. I wanted him here in Milan a few years back when he was playing at Juventus, I thought he could eventually replace Gattuso. He should get plenty of chances now given Gattuso suspension and Flamini's injury. And btw, he has usually played on the left of a midfield 3 at Palermo but played on the right at Juventus.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Nice addition, Can't wait to see him in action.
Please stop degrading Flamini. Its hard to perform in a few chances you get in a span of 2-3 years.

Why do you think he has only got a few chances after 2 of the 3 coaches talked him up before they saw him up close.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Rock solid signing. Played brilliantly against us as well. Approved.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli

from minute 1:23 in this vid he own Maicon :lol: :thumbsup:

Last edited:

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Fucking dream come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITALIANS!!!!!!

RollingPapers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, Prince, Gattuso, Pato, Ibrahimovic, Robinho, Thiago Silva, Abate, Seedorf, Van Bommel

Obviously better than Flamini :thumbsup::star:

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
Nocerino 'will do well at Milan'

Antonio Nocerino “has all the qualities to do well” at Milan, said director of sport Ariedo Braida.

The midfielder completed his transfer from Palermo just minutes before the deadline, reportedly for just €0.5m plus youngster Ricardo Ferreira.

“He is an Italy player who always shows great humility on the field,” Braida told the official Rossoneri website.

“He knows how to sacrifice himself for his teammates, has a solid work ethic and every now and then scores goals.

“He has all the qualities to do well here.”

Nocerino effectively replaced Gennaro Gattuso in the Italy midfield and is now brought in as his heir at Milan.

The Rossoneri brought in a new midfielder after Mathieu Flamini was ruled out for up to six months with a knee ligament injury.

Nocerino is on international duty with the Azzurri for the Euro 2012 qualifiers against the Faroe Islands and Slovenia.

This means he will only complete his medical and arrive at the Milanello training ground on September 7.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Nocerino completed 482 passes in the opposition half last season in Serie A, only 5 players made more than him. Rossonero

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I like this signing but again we prove to be far from ambition.
Milan will probably dominate SerieA but they wont leave a mark in CL , as promised (assault for CL my ass) , unless ............. Al will evolve as a coach & create a unite of this team which isnt far fetched.
Wining the league aint a bad thing but its a shame that with we still didnt address the creativity aspect of this team.
Noc is a good signing & for sure better than Flams , Gatu & probably Ambro so in a way we are more solid than last season & with the addition of Aqui & ElS things arent that bad.
I mean the league title isnt a bad thing :D
Welcome Noc.

magashi

Rino Follower
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Cr. Ronaldo, Torres, Sneijder
I don't see how we could dominate the league by not having any midfielder, who has got a clue what to do in attack. I predict a big battle for the 2nd place with Juventus, about 7-8 point behind Inter, who have actually bought players they needed.

RollingPapers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, Prince, Gattuso, Pato, Ibrahimovic, Robinho, Thiago Silva, Abate, Seedorf, Van Bommel
I am sure we will buy either Ganso or Montolivo on January or a "WC player". Fucking :star:Galliani:star: is the best, always does the opposite of what he says :star::star::star::star::star:

Schedule