))<>((
Reaction score
last 5 games torino lost:

Sassuolo (15.) 2:1
Atalanta (5.) 0:7
AC Milan 4:2 AET (coppa)
Lecce (17.) 4:0
Sampdoria (16.) 1:3

they are in terrible shape so just win it with more than 2 goals dif...

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Probable lineup vs. Torino (4-4-1-1):
Donnarumma; Calabria, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Theo; Castillejo, Kessie, Bennacer, Rebic; Calhanoglu; Ibrahimovic

[Sky]

Michael Fabbri will officiate Milan-Torino on Monday

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Spanked them 4-2 in Coppa at home, and this is also a home game. We didn't even play that well compared to Inter 1st half and Juve game, so if we can produce that against Toro it'll be great.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Yep, feels like we're making great progress with this formation and starting games especially strong. 3rd game in relatively quick succession for several players, I'd like to grab a few in the first half and then slow the game down.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
need to be careful. despite performing better and taking the lead, we already allowed them to come to winning position twice this season.

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Maybe time to try Saelemaekers from first minute? We just need to hold the midfield and we're gonna be okay. Toro are in very bad shape lately.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Do we even have away matches these days?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Milan (probable): Donnarumma; Calabria, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Theo Hernandez; Bennacer, Kessie; Castillejo, Calhanoglu, Rebic; Ibrahimovic

Torino (probable): Sirigu; Bremer, Nkoulou, Lyanco; De Silvestri, Rincon, Lukic, Ansaldi; Verdi, Belotti, Berenguer

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Why can't this fuckin shit club play league matches on the weekend like civilized teams? Fuck me :max: (y/h)
:rolleyes::head:

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Hakan is out.

Mian-Torino, Pioli players called up: out Calhanoglu

AC Milan returns to the championship field and, for the 24th day, hosts the new coach Moreno Longo in San Siro. For the Monday night of Serie A, Mister Stefano Pioli has called up 21 Rossoneri: here is the complete list of players available.

GOALKEEPERS
Begović, A. Donnarumma, G. Donnarumma.

DEFENDERS
Calabria, Gabbia, Hernández, Kjær, Laxalt, Musacchio, Romagnoli.

CENTROCAMPISTI
Bennacer, Bonaventura, Brescianini, Kessie, Paquetá, Saelemaekers.

FORWARDS
Castillejo, Ibrahimović, Leão, Maldini, Rebić.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
This will mean that Jack will play again. :fp: I dearly hope that Pioli tries Paqueta instead.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Paquata, Leao or Saelemakers for Calha position please.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
It pains me to say this but i hope hakan wont be out for long, seems like he finally started playing in a position he is most comfortable at and been doing ok lately. Not sure who else can play there, maybe paqueta but thats about it imo

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We need players on the bench who can re-energize the attack in the final half-hour.
We live and die with our starters at the moment.

Last season we had Borini coming on and holding back nothing in the 20-30 minutes he was given.

Earlier this year it was Rebic who would come on and mercilessly punish the tired opponent legs.

Against Torino in the Coppa it was Hakan in particular who took advantage of his short time on the pitch. He might not have much pace, but he has stamina and he uses it to run and press like there's no tomorrow when he plans for 30 mins instead of 90.
He might be the definition of inconsistent, but almost all of his 11 performances off the bench have made a very positive impact.

Lately we've had no one on the bench who could do that. Rebic, Hakan and Samu are all starting. Borini is not here anymore because the club decided to pay him to get rid of him.
Leao has the same low intensity game regardless of the amount of time on the pitch. It's also not safe to bring him on for a 4-2-3-1 winger role, unless the team is trailing.
Bona has zero athleticism left. Paqueta plays like he has started the game even if he has just stepped on the pitch. Krunic is injured. Salemakers is trying really hard, and getting nowhere.

Out of the front 4, only Hakan has real competition for his spot.
And now he's injured, along with one of his rivals, Krunic...
I hope Paqueta takes this chance so we can at least have Hakan coming off the bench when he returns
Paq is no impact sub, that's for sure.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
After the last near-decade how can you blame the fans for not being normal. :lol:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
We need players on the bench who can re-energize the attack in the final half-hour.
We live and die with our starters at the moment.

We have a very thin squad but my expectation is that Leao and to some extent Saelemaekers can provide this. And if the squad can continue in this good momentum other players like Laxalt and Bonaventura might surprise us with good performances in the necessary matches. Edit: And for heavens sake Paqueta!

I still feel we are Ibra dependent to the degree that we will revert back to lethargic headless chickens the moment the team can't hide behind his broad shoulders(to paraphrase Boban).

Last edited:

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Excited for this game. Improved performances of late have been overshadowed by negative results. I'm guessing we'll see either of Bonaventura and Paquetá behind Zlatan. I'm hoping for the latter.

Forza Milan!!!

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I feel like getting something out of Paqueta going into the last part of the season is Piolis main challenge now, apart from all the others :lol:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
After that underserving loss to inter merda we need a huge win. Though we have been shit at home-matches this season so we might be up for a loss/draw.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We have a very thin squad but my expectation is that Leao and to some extent Saelemaekers can provide this. And if the squad can continue in this good momentum other players like Laxalt and Bonaventura might surprise us with good performances in the necessary matches. Edit: And for heavens sake Paqueta!

Leao is a good offensive winger option to have on the bench when you're trailing.
Laxalt is a good defensive winger option when you've giving up scoring and just want to kill the game.
We have no one to continue what Rebic was doing without sacrificing the small balance we had with him.

Saelemakers has shown some promise. Playing as RB against Verona and coming on to defend a lead with 10 men against Juve.... He hasn't received a real chance to show what he can do offensively. I'm interested in seeing what he can do as a starter.

I really hope Paq takes this chance. If not, then we'll have another Andre Silva.

I still feel we are Ibra dependent to the degree that we will revert back to lethargic headless chickens the moment the team can't hide behind his broad shoulders(to paraphrase Boban).

The lethargy ended with Suso and the dysfunctional Hakan-Piatek-Suso front 3.

What was missing against Verona was a target man, or someone to create space for our wing-forwards.
We are Ibra dependent because he's our only center-forward. Rebic and Leao want to do the same things, and Leao has the anticipation of a 10 year old. For next seasons I think we'll be fine as long as we get another remotely similar striker, because lawd knows our other attackers are hopeless without one.

We could get another veteran, like Giroud, Llorente, Costa or Dzeko. Or maybe, and preferably, a substitute that can also become the successor, like Cornelius. I remember we were linked to him 6-7 years ago when he was a wonderkid, "the Danish Ibra". He seems to have found his feet in Serie A this season. 193cm tall. Strong in the air. 8 non-PK goals in 919 mins. That's a better scoring rate than Immobile's 16 non-PK goals in 2012 mins. His hold-up play seems to be crap though. Maybe one year as Ibra's substitute will do him wonders.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Paqueta please pioli. When was the last time he started?

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Torino at home should be one of the easiest games right now

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
We could get another veteran, like Giroud, Llorente, Costa or Dzeko. Or maybe, and preferably, a substitute that can also become the successor, like Cornelius. I remember we were linked to him 6-7 years ago when he was a wonderkid, "the Danish Ibra". He seems to have found his feet in Serie A this season. 193cm tall. Strong in the air. 8 non-PK goals in 919 mins. That's a better scoring rate than Immobile's 16 non-PK goals in 2012 mins. His hold-up play seems to be crap though. Maybe one year as Ibra's substitute will do him wonders.

I wouldn’t mind Cornelius as a sub but bringing him in as Ibra’s successor would be a big mistake. He’s simply too limited a player to start for a top club.

Schedule