Franck Kessié Thread

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
What a goal & what a player, love him! Mvp how many times in a row now?

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
BlushingCloudyFlea-size_restricted.gif

:proud::star:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
We will see. If he keeps on with this concentration and simplicity, we will see something good.

Seedorf is different class be real, but Kessie has done reeeally well after covid break. I called him mediocre shit coz he deserved it. I put praise where its due also.

Keep it simpler, concentrated and lets go!!

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
If we get a better RB. I’m be who is one the same level as Theo.
He would become even better.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
The goal was an absolute thunderbolt.

Plus, he has been extremely good since the restart. It is pleasant to see as he was majorly in the doldrums before.

I was fully in favour of getting rid of him, mainly as I didn't trust him to complete a 5 yard pass and his physical ability had regressed but now he is an essential keep.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
We will see. If he keeps on with this concentration and simplicity, we will see something good.

Seedorf is different class be real, but Kessie has done reeeally well after covid break. I called him mediocre shit coz he deserved it. I put praise where its due also.

Keep it simpler, concentrated and lets go!!

Mrki seal of approval - I'm sure it was because of the one touch pass and move football today.

What a time as many players are proving us wrong and playing well. Hope it continues. I think Kessie can do well here so long as the manager keeps him check and we also rotate him those few times when he needs it.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
I supported him even when he was bad because I always felt we were expecting the wrong things from him (in the final 3rd).

But even I have been a bit surprised (pleasantly I must add) on how good he's getting. His game is so calm and refined....what a stud.

So happy with his progress. A whole season like this and he's world class for me.

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He's become really composed and smart, surprising change from how impulsive he was.

And those dreads look dope on him.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Our players are/were mentally bad... things are improving. Kessie tended to be selfish and unfocused. In 5231 its different tactically but most important now he looks more srs and focused.

Srs calcio Kessie I approve

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
He's become really composed and smart, surprising change from how impulsive he was.

Kessie is like Samson: no hair = no powers (i.e. - Fernando Torres)

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Any hair style looks dope on good players:p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The ronaldo look is a classic

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
What I like about him is that he is doing more than just the safe pass in midfield. He changes the direction of play, increases or decreases tempo, ... how things have changed. Guess the position mattered that much.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
He's insanely good :o

unda

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
absolutely immense today, without him it would've been a much harder game.

Him controlling the ball in tight spaces reminds me of Seedorf. Using his body to shield the ball and also using quick turns plus an excellent awareness of his surroundings.

If he plays like that I can't imagine him not being on the radar of all the top clubs rather sooner than later

SuperP

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
One of the best midfielders in the world. He has become really complete, maybe lacking a good long shot but passing and everything else is great.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Kessie reminded me of Roy Keane today. Getting stuck in, winning balls and being really good when in possession of the ball.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
There was a situation where you could actually see how quick his thought process was by looking at his head movements as he closed down an opponent and read the situation.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
I am glad pioli is playing to his strengths now.

His job is still transitioning from defense to attack but now he transitions through quick interchanges with bennacer, Hakan and Calabria instead of trying to run forward with the ball.

This has pretty much made all the difference.

Montella and gattuso expected him to power dribble forward and make the right decision at the edge of the box with a shot or a through ball which left his weaknesses completely exposed.

Reinventing him and Hakan is the best gift pioli has given Milan.

Schedule