Fifa 14

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
FIFA 12 was by far the worst FIFA I'd played compared to the previous release. All the new features they wanted to do, didn't work. The new physical impact system, completely ruined the game cause it simply didn't work, and the defending system wasn't calibrated correctly. It was only in FIFA 13 that the stuff they wanted to do for FIFA 12 actually started to worked. The new stuff in FIFA 13 was ok; the first touch was decent, and isn't that buggy, while the LB dribbling is kinda useless, but at least it doesn't ruin the game. Overall I'm happy with FIFA 13, just cause FIFA 12 was so bad :D

In FIFA 14 I would like them to take a look at passing. It's silly when a player turns 120 degrees instantly and makes an acurate pass. They need to reduce the angle a player can pass t so you need to roughly face the direction that you want to pass. Maybe make it easier to change the way a player is facing to make this possible, and maybe let stats like Agility and Passing increase the passing angle. Perhaps this could make players like Xavi and Pirlo more worthwhile, cause now it just doesn't feel like there's that much of an upside to having players like them.

/Geekmode off :D

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
I agree with Christian on each and every one of his points, but more importantly, please let there be a decent soundtrack for FIFA 14, because FIFA 13 songs were just garbage.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
New #FIFA14 squad management screen
BIOTiHgCMAAVctL.jpg:large

Looks....PESy...more like PES's and Windows8's child

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
PES is garbage now it feels like an arcade game compared to fifa

They havnt adapted to the ps3/360 consoles, still feels stiff like a ps2 game

I agree, PES 5 is still better then PES 2013

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I'd like an improvement for long balls (n/h), too hard to Pirlo in this game. L1+triangle (not the chips) is OK I guess, maybe make it a bit more consistent for better long passers, but the long pass/cross button is almost useless for long balls, honestly, especially for diagonal passes. Maybe it's just me setting the move buttons to the D-pad instead of the analog(carried on from Winning Eleven days :proud:), but I'm still sure they can improve the directions of the passes even more.
Hope you ain't serious breh :fp:

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Platform?

probably ps3. ill have to get a new one though. left mine overseas.

although i preferred the 360>ps3 when i was younger, im not paying for live if im only gonna play on the weekend

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
i can't say i have preference. I still haven't played Halo 4 and I'm likely to miss out. But as awesome as Xbox Live is I don't see myself playing it as often as I did back at school.

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
I'm not being serious. :lol: .. To each his/her own.

I just wish multiplayer games were cross platform enabled.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
What? Long balls are totally inconsistent and unreliable, even with Pirlo, Montolivo, and other long passing experts.

1/3 long balls is a clearance

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
I do long balls all the time w/whoever I got. They are the ones I trust the most.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Really? I find it much easier to play on the ground, and quick one-twos to be much more effective than long balls.

I've thought about it and maybe they need to improve the AI of wingers and strikers making runs as well for playmakers to pick them out with long balls.

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
I mix a lot. I love long balls but I use 1-2 passes often as well.

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
I agree with jam, longballs are too inconsistent and it's more comfortable playing on the ground..

Anybody else experience manual lobbed through balls being way over hit when just tapped?

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
Last edited:

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Not sure if I heard correctly, but I think they said Ultimate Team for FIFA 14 will be exclusive to XBOX One only.

shevatsar7

Banned
Reaction score
Forget all this fancy shmancy stuff.What I want them to do is to give us the feature of saving our own custom formation/first 11 so I don't have to fucking change the players every time I start the fucking game

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
It's just exclusive content on UT for Xbox One. Not the whole game mode.

UT will be on PS as well.

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'
I've read that PSG, Lille, and many French clubs will get facial scans. Dortmund, Barca, Atletico Madrid will too. We had our done recently so we probably wont get any but I hope the Italian NT will so Poli, SES will get real faces. :D

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
So what are your thoughts about upgrades/downgrades for Milan players from Fifa 13 -> Fifa 14?
I think this is how it will be:
Boateng: 85 -> 82
Montolivo: 83 -> 85
SES : 81 -> 82
Balotelli: 84 -> 85
Nocerino: 82 -> 19
Abate: 81 -> 79

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
So what are your thoughts about upgrades/downgrades for Milan players from Fifa 13 -> Fifa 14?
I think this is how it will be:
Boateng: 85 -> 82
Montolivo: 83 -> 85
SES : 81 -> 82
Balotelli: 84 -> 85
Nocerino: 82 -> 19
Abate: 81 -> 79

:lol:

DeS should be a 78-80+
Constant 77+ LB
Niang 74+
Zapata 78+