The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Sheikh+Mohammed+bin+Rashid+Al+Maktoum+Royal+Tg86JXi-Tcal.jpg

Is this guy involved? He is such a badass! I want him to be involved

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum

Boom! Now theres title(s) and a name

char21

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Man this football italia website is really a milan hater. Everytime they write about the capital increase as if it does not allow, club will be liquidated immediately.

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
Li wants to sell shares just to get a fucking 32M€ to pay for the budget..even during our balck days with silvio, he had 100M€ ready when we really needed it in 2015 mercato (bacca, berto, alessio etc )...this chinese fraud is broke AF, all his strategies now are for minimizing losses that's all !!

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
These Dubai links... they best be credible ... dont want MR ripping us a new one 3hrs later

Last edited:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
You don't get more credible than Mr Yonghong Li...

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
Man this football italia website is really a milan hater. Everytime they write about the capital increase as if it does not allow, club will be liquidated immediately.

I don't think they're haters, they just report news from various sources

RossoNero83

#RedTurdOut
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Savicevic, Massaro, Simone, Sheva, Kaka and Maldini
Saeed Al-Falasi is again being linked with Milan, this time purchasing 30 per cent as a minority shareholder to help prop up Yonghong Li.

According to Oracolo Rossonero, the figure ready to buy 30 per cent of the San Siro side is the owner of International Triangle Group.

There had already been strong reports in La Gazzetta dello Sport of a possible takeover bid in March, but at the time, Yonghong Li rejected all offers.

After UEFA refused to seal a settlement agreement with the club over Financial Fair Play problems and threatened to exclude Milan from the Europa League, the situation has changed.

Yonghong Li has until October to pay the full €380m loan – including interest – to Elliott Management or lose control of the club.

Even before then, he has to pay up €32m to increase the capital by the end of June to keep them ticking over.

It was allegedly Al-Falasi and not Elliott Management who approached Paolo Maldini to enter the club hierarchy this week, a story that Elliott denied through news agency ANSA.

That is because Al-Falasi used Maldini’s friend Riccardo Silva as a broker for the deal.

Silva and Maldini worked together to set up NAFL franchise Miami FC.

Football Italia.

We could be mega rich soon

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Juve looking to sign Wilshere. Let's sign SMS with the fresh capital.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saeed Al-Falasi is again being linked with Milan, this time purchasing 30 per cent as a minority shareholder to help prop up Yonghong Li.

According to Oracolo Rossonero, the figure ready to buy 30 per cent of the San Siro side is the owner of International Triangle Group.

There had already been strong reports in La Gazzetta dello Sport of a possible takeover bid in March, but at the time, Yonghong Li rejected all offers.

After UEFA refused to seal a settlement agreement with the club over Financial Fair Play problems and threatened to exclude Milan from the Europa League, the situation has changed.

Yonghong Li has until October to pay the full €380m loan – including interest – to Elliott Management or lose control of the club.

Even before then, he has to pay up €32m to increase the capital by the end of June to keep them ticking over.

It was allegedly Al-Falasi and not Elliott Management who approached Paolo Maldini to enter the club hierarchy this week, a story that Elliott denied through news agency ANSA.

That is because Al-Falasi used Maldini’s friend Riccardo Silva as a broker for the deal.

Silva and Maldini worked together to set up NAFL franchise Miami FC.

Football Italia.

We could be mega rich soon

Juve will be shitting themselves

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't think they're haters, they just report news from various sources

I can guarantee you that they are haters. I've been following them on twitter a long time ago until I've figured out how disgustingly pro-Jube they are

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Maldini's Miami cargo short prophecy.... :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.