The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 09-02-2006, 04:30   #41
Anderson Lima
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Maldini & Nesta

You are always so pesimistic?

Give a little time..
Anderson Lima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2006, 01:17   #42
Yuchen Li
58 unbeaten !

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson Lima
You are always so pesimistic?

Give a little time..
I don't think this guy is a successful transfer......

Yes, give him a little time. Because we will VS Bayern, so maybe Shevchenko and another striker ( Gilardino or Inzaghi ) will rest in this weekend, so i think Amroso will have the chance in the first formation in this Serie A. I hope he will have good condition........

Milan should consider get back Kutozuv, that guy has proved himself in Sampodria.

Signature

people laugh and people cry

some give up and some always try

some say "Hi" and some say "Bye"

others may forget you but never I

http://www.geocities.com/lyc_fish/loveandkiss.html
Yuchen Li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2006, 03:08   #43
menon_inc
¤ I Still Believe ¤

Well he has only played once since he arrived so i hope we rest some of our strikers and give him some playing time this weekend.

Signature
AC MILAN --THE BEST THERE IS
THE BEST THERE WAS
AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE
-----------http://talkmilan.blogspot.com/--------

Legends
menon_inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2006, 12:45   #44
DugiNesta
the epic #3

Fav. Players: Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi

Quote:
Originally Posted by menon_inc
Well he has only played once since he arrived so i hope we rest some of our strikers and give him some playing time this weekend.
yes and COWARD see his form

Signature
DugiNesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2006, 11:43   #45
milanist
Banned

Amoroso Explains German Arrest
23/02/2006 23:04
Through a press consultant, Brazilian striker Márcio Amoroso, ex-São Paulo and currently replacing Vieri at AC Milan, has explained why he was arrested by police at Munich international airport after Milan’s Champions League fixture against local giants Bayern Munich.

Amoroso spent close to half an hour detained by the German federal police clearing up problems that had led to his detention on economic grounds. “As I haven’t lived in Germany for more than two years, I’ve not received the pertinent tax documents.”

“This means that the people who were in charge of my financial affairs didn’t declare my income, which, under the terms of the contract I signed, was states that all fiscal obligations were to be paid by Borussia Dortmund” justified the alleged tax dodger.

Amoroso’s lawyer has flown over to Europe to sort out the fuss. “He [the lawyer] is taking care of everything from my old contracts with the club, and will also bring an accountant to prove that I complied with my obligations and we’ll see if I have to pay anything or if, on the contrary, I have to be reimbursed”.

[Source: Goal.com]
milanist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2006, 17:59   #46
newyorker
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by DugiNesta
yes and COWARD see his form
And what is your understanding of the game, being 15 years of age, that you let yourself call Ancelotti coward? I asked Wild to explain himself, but he was unable to do it, for now at least.
If you want other people on this forum to read your opinions, please don't copy somebody's else's.
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 02:13   #47
Yuchen Li
58 unbeaten !

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino

I just want to know why we decide to buy Amoroso ??? After he comes here, we only give him one chance to play in Italian Cup (And Shevcheko, Gilardion, Inzaghi, all of them are very crazy and can score recently ), so maybe Amoroso will still on bench a long time.

But in my opinion, i just feel very strange why don't we buy a defender but buy a striker ??? Even Vieri leaves Milan, we still have Shevchenko, GIla and Inzaghi, and we also have a talent young striker.....

Oh !!! Amoroso, come on, you should score to prove yourself !!! Otherwise Milan will sell you !!!!

Signature

Old 02-03-2006, 10:53   #48
ARNOLD RIMMER
Second Technician

Fav. Players: Pippo, DeSciglio

It was always obvious he wouldn't get hardly any playing time when we went out of the cup, after all he is our 4th striker and at the momnet there is only room for 3. Still, he must have know that when he signed.

Signature

ARNOLD RIMMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 12:30   #49
menon_inc
¤ I Still Believe ¤

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippoinzag}{i
It was always obvious he wouldn't get hardly any playing time when we went out of the cup, after all he is our 4th striker and at the momnet there is only room for 3. Still, he must have know that when he signed.
1 of the reasons he signed was to get back a place in the national team so i guess he expected to play more thn 1 game and be more then a 4th striker.

Signature
AC MILAN --THE BEST THERE IS
THE BEST THERE WAS
AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE
-----------http://talkmilan.blogspot.com/--------

Legends
menon_inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 12:40   #50
ARNOLD RIMMER
Second Technician

Quote:
Originally Posted by menon_inc
1 of the reasons he signed was to get back a place in the national team so i guess he expected to play more thn 1 game and be more then a 4th striker.
He's a joker if he expected that to happen, that was never gonna happen

Signature

Old 02-03-2006, 13:36   #51
Naraku
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippoinzag}{i
He's a joker if he expected that to happen, that was never gonna happen
he did say he hoped to the WC,maybe Galliani,perhaps Ancelotti told him he'd play more ?
Naraku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 15:23   #52
ARNOLD RIMMER
Second Technician

It's safe to say he's given up hoping now tho i bet

Signature

Old 02-03-2006, 19:16   #53
Yuchen Li
58 unbeaten !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naraku
he did say he hoped to the WC,maybe Galliani,perhaps Ancelotti told him he'd play more ?
If he hoped to the WC, he should go to a team like Lazio or others, because Milan is very strong and we have 3 super strikers, so he can not have enough chances. And he shouldn't go to a weak team, because the weak team doesn't have enough good play-maker to help him.

But what i mean is if he comes Milan because of he hoped WC, i think his dream can not come true.

Signature

Old 03-03-2006, 12:09   #54
Naraku
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuchen Fish
If he hoped to the WC, he should go to a team like Lazio or others, because Milan is very strong and we have 3 super strikers, so he can not have enough chances. And he shouldn't go to a weak team, because the weak team doesn't have enough good play-maker to help him.

But what i mean is if he comes Milan because of he hoped WC, i think his dream can not come true.
No way would he be considered anyway.I think though He held all hope that just playing for a prestigous club such as Milan would help.You know, "Milan want him so he must be good enough". I think he would of been better off going to Roma or Lazio as well.
Naraku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 18:08   #55
Yuchen Li
58 unbeaten !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naraku
No way would he be considered anyway.I think though He held all hope that just playing for a prestigous club such as Milan would help.You know, "Milan want him so he must be good enough". I think he would of been better off going to Roma or Lazio as well.
Yes, because in the team like Roma or Lazio, he will have more chances to play and in that team he also can teamwork with some good players.

But in Milan, he is the 4th striker.

Signature

Old 03-03-2006, 20:55   #56
DugiNesta
the epic #3

Fav. Players: Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuchen Fish
Yes, because in the team like Roma or Lazio, he will have more chances to play and in that team he also can teamwork with some good players.

But in Milan, he is the 4th striker.

that means that he only can play in coppa Matches.

Signature
DugiNesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 20:58   #57
gahanthegod
violator

Fav. Players: Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DugiNesta
that means that he only can play in coppa Matches.
Even rarely in coppa matches..
I don't want him to play.
gahanthegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 21:10   #58
cuore rossonero
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by snn
Even rarely in coppa matches..
I don't want him to play.

COME ON SNN, HE IS NOT THAT BAD!!!!!!!!!!
cuore rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 21:44   #59
ricky
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Kaka', Maldini, Gattuso, MvB, Ronaldinho, Henry, Maradona

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuore rossonero
COME ON SNN, HE IS NOT THAT BAD!!!!!!!!!!

He really isn't so bad but in team with Sheva, Gila and Inzaghi he could only be on bench. He came as 4th striker and now he must be patient and calm.
ricky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 22:30   #60
Yuchen Li
58 unbeaten !

The problem for Amoroso is not anything wrong on himself. I mean, we can find whatever Shevchenko + Gilardino or Shevchenko + Inzaghi or Inzaghi + Gilardino, each strike-force can have good teamwork and can score. So i don't think Ancelotti will use Amroso.

And this is important time right now, we are 10 points back of Juventus in Serie A, if we want to win this Serie A, we can not make any mistake in the rest games. Shevchenko, Gilardino and Inzaghi had proved they are the most prolific offense in the Serie A. And all of them don't have body problem, so i don't think Ancelotti will change anything about our choice on striker.

Amoroso would still on the bench for a long time. Maybe this transfer is a mistake, both for Milan and for Amoroso ....

Signature