Marcio Amoroso Thread

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov
Bye Bye Amoroso, hope you can do something else with your career after wasting 6 months with Milan. All the best for the future.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Good Riddance. Thanks for absolutely nothing.

Certainly will make a great story for his grandkids one day. How he occupied the 4th striker role at Milan for half a Julian Calendar.

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
DonippoRuiShevdini said:
Good Riddance. Thanks for absolutely nothing.

Certainly will make a great story for his grandkids one day. How he occupied the 4th striker role at Milan for half a Julian Calendar.

why do u have to be such a ashole it wasent his fault that he dident get any chance even when gila sucked bad.

tassard

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Del Piero,Zamorano,Cannavaro,Nesta
Is there anyone who starts to realize that Gila is overrated, and that NOW he is surely not a world class player?

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
pussycat_doll said:
why do u have to be such a ashole it wasent his fault that he dident get any chance even when gila sucked bad.
I sincerely apologize. Do you have an Amoroso poster in your bedroom? There is a fact when discussing Amoroso.....he lacks quality and has no business wearing the Milan kit. Out.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He was cut from Corinthians two weeks ago. Nothing known about him since.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
BMWTaylor said:
He was cut from Corinthians two weeks ago. Nothing known about him since.
Perfect. His tombstone inscription I presume.

Classic Milan 4th striker.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just in case anyone was interested, Amoroso signed with Gremio late last month shortly after being cut from Corinthians.

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
BMWTaylor said:
Just in case anyone was interested, Amoroso signed with Gremio late last month shortly after being cut from Corinthians.

thanks for the info ;)

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No idea why I still feel compelled to post in this thread, but I thought this was nice.

Amoroso Hails Di Natale

Former Udinese favourite Marcio Amoroso has lavished praised on Antonio Di Natale and has urged the striker to go on and finish top goalscorer in Serie A.

Amoroso starred for the Stadio Friuli outfit for three seasons between 1996 and 1999. Playing in Alberto Zaccheroni’s adventurous 3-4-3 attacking setup, Amoroso along with fellow strikers Oliver Bierhoff and Paolo Poggi terrorised defences as the Bianconeri finished third in 1998.

The next season Bierhoff left and Udinese were expected to struggle but Amoroso took up the mantle and finished as top-scorer in the league. This season it is Di Natale who is making waves in Udine and Amoroso believes he has the ability to be just as successful as he was.

“Di Natale is doing really great things. The two goals he scored against Reggina were brilliant. They were typical Brazilian-style goals,” Amoroso told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“He has got to make the most of this golden moment and do what I did when I finished as top-scorer. He has to do all he can to help the squad.”

The 33-year-old Amoroso is now playing for Brazilian club Gremio but he still hopes to return to Udine for a final goodbye.

“My farewell to football will come at Udine,” the striker revealed. “It would be nice to return and see my ex-companions Bierhoff, Poggi, Calori and Giannichedda.”

(goal.com)

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
he 'works' in television now.. commentator.

dumb as wood.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
3484_big.jpg

Schedule