Hackers!

mtfco

just another member
Reaction score
yup...
they changed the interface a little bit...
and what the heck was that for?
i dont know if they r using scriptkiddies or they really are good, but u hackers better find something else to do rather than messing up this forum, becoz it does not prove u r a good hacker anyway :head:

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
they only edited the general discussion forum name and description (which i put back to normal) and forum name (which david will change as soon as he comes online)

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
hm... they also sent a mass e-mail to all registered members with subject "DEFACED" and their name as the e-mail text...

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
i found out who did it. it's our newest member, "a" :rolleyes: don't try to PM him though because he got banned ;)

Reaction score
Thanks a mil for explaining.... When I received the email, I panicked and thot some jerk had sent me an email containing a virus. Spent the next half hour or so scanning my entire hard drive. :cry:

These hackers should go get a life and I have a good mind to send them a virus via email (just kidding). Is there a way they can be traced so that their ISP can be alerted?

Reaction score
scharatz said:
hm... they also sent a mass e-mail to all registered members with subject "DEFACED" and their name as the e-mail text...

Well done! :) He (the giddy goose of a hacker) must be an anti-Milan fan.

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
no, it's not virus, it's just one line of text (their name). i got the e-mail myself

Schedule