Videogames Thread

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
i haven't actually gotten around to it fully tbh, I have exams coming up so I've had a shitload of homework to do. I might do it this weekend or something

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Do any of you play left 4 dead 1 or 2 ?Or League of Legends?

P.S: there pc games,think maybe i should start a thread for pc games?:D

JUANES

BARCA HATER
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Crespo, Sheva, Gila, Kaká, Pippo, ballack, webó, tejada and myself
Im back

when can i play fifa with any of you guys?

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
Do any of you play left 4 dead 1 or 2 ?Or League of Legends?

P.S: there pc games,think maybe i should start a thread for pc games?:D

I play LoL but beware, I'm quite the noob. Level 17 I think.

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
+1. i intend to buy new graphic card just for this game this summer to pair with phenom x4 3,5ghz it should be enought to run it smoothly. consoles is for fags or pes only.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Just thought I'd drop this ESSENTIAL read for anyone with a PS3, Go, other PSPs or for some weird nerdy reason, a PS2 (I know there're still a couple turn-based RPGs coming out on that currently, but it's probably some collector's thing/retrogaming/nostalgia/firmware vandalism :o etc.... for the majority of those who still access PSN via the PS2).

m.kotaku.com//5795474/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-playstation-network-outage

There's a reason to believe an Anonymous scion allied with some black-hat group to do this..they had like two of their members taken to court by Sony some months back, so this is payback. Stolen credit info should be traced directly to that black-hat ally..Anon is supposedly grey-hat, right?

Damn right.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
But there's no evidence of credit card data being taken (as sony said) and no evidence of it being used (from credit card companies) - whilst it's true this points to it being some organisation which wanted to harm sony and not the psn users themselves, there's no way of knowing who it is... anon pleads total innocence but of course they would even if it was them...

I'd like to know who did it for sure though...

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
Battlefield 3 looks good, can't wait...

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Anon..so obvious beyond reasonable doubt.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
The only game I'm looking forward to playing is the new Batman game in the Summer. Arkham Aylum is the best game I've ever played, though I haven't played many.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Ah well. Was a tacky game by many standards really.

Get a 3DS..and play Resident Evil: Revelations sometime late fall when it launches. I'll be doing so. And yeah, Mercenaries 3D.

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
Ah well. Was a tacky game by many standards really.

Get a 3DS..and play Resident Evil: Revelations sometime late fall when it launches. I'll be doing so. And yeah, Mercenaries 3D.

Hmmm Corzio, why don't you get RE: Operation Raccoon City? it looks way better, the only downturn is that it appears precisely as left4dead. Shame that Slant Six Games (SOCOM) is making it... :max:

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
??

Resi: Op Raccoon City? How did I miss it? It's not an official title is it..must be some otaku's modding skills.. :conf:

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Just read this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resident_Evil:_Operation_Raccoon_City

Strange that I missed this, really strange :surprise:..it's an odd project, don't know how successfull it'll be..

There were always going to be some titles before Alex Wesker and Resi 6 anyway, but this one's rather unique by Resi standards. There'll likely be the game of Damnation next year launching sometime after the CGI movie, but till then..

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
Yes Corzio, it is the official title (but just with a different name), I'm looking forward to this game, it's going to be kick-ass ;) And yes, I'm little bit skeptical too about it, I just hope it doesn't turn to a disaster like RE:5, and of course, more zombies, more horror is always needed!!!
P.S. There is also a teaser trailer, but it isn't that good as the one, I post before.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Resi 5 was not a disaster..was just bad. :( Too short, rather easy (did decently on Single Player with only an AI Sheva as my partner :cool:)..basically a reboot of the action-oriented gameplay Resi 4 introduced (as opposed to the TRUE survival horror of say, Resi: Nemesis), nothing innovative.

And the Uroboros B.O.W.s were B-O-R-I-N-G!!! Yes, even Excella's eventual state. Leech Man reboot they were.

I even managed to find out a 'cheat', if you'd call it that..

I'll post some more on this later but right about now I gotta be somewhere. :zap: ;)

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
tell me you guys have played Portal 1 and 2.

if not, i give up on life

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
tell me you guys have played Portal 1 and 2.

if not, i give up on life

yes - see my post on the last page ;)

@Corzioli - I also have a 3ds and think it's brilliant, though I'm waiting for more games which suit me to come out now.

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
Yeah man I know, but I just feel the series lost it's touch after RE:5. As you said, the game became boring, unfrightening and simple. Nothing more to say, just disappointing...
The same goes to the B.O.W's, Majins, storyline and etc. RE:5 game is still enjoyable, it just could be a lot better. I will also post some videos later ahead.

And Nutella, I haven't played Portal, but I seen many people interested in it, especially the second one, go to steam and see it for yourself. Everyone has different taste... ;)

Edit: was not going to post the teaser trailer for RE: Operation Raccoon City, but here it is:

Edit: here is a nice remix of RE:4

Last edited:

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@Corzioli - I also have a 3ds and think it's brilliant, though I'm waiting for more games which suit me to come out now.

Actually I haven't gotten my 3DS just yet but will do so over summer..will be coming with a Mercenaries card, no less. ;)

The good games are coming out from around June/July iinm. I saw a YouTube compilation of the major titles some weeks back..Kindgom Hearts, Super Street Fighter 4, Metal Gear, PES 2011, Ocarina of Time, a couple Mario titles, Mario Kart, Resident Evil: Revelations & Mercs... Just a few that stuck mentally. Kotaku should have the unabridged list.

I may just be screwed because with the kind of schedule I have now, having a PORTABLE 360 graphics-capable gadget will probably take away any spare hours left, no sleep.. :redeyes: :D

I hear it lasts like 3 hours on one charge, with the 3D capability functional..what's your take?? And how's the WiFi connectivity feature?

Schedule