Videogames Thread

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
Best PC games i ever played till now. (in random order)
Starcraft
Far Cry
Medal of Honor
Need For Speed : Underground 2
Mafia
FIFA 11
Praetorians
FF VIII
Perfect World -MMORPG: Swordsman (Private Server)
Gothic 2
Need For Speed : Undercover
Might add another games next time because i got a bad memory right now.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
have to agree, Final Fantasy series probably the last good game outside of football kinda of games that I've played lately (haven't had much time to play games either this days)..

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Can't say i didn't laugh at LOTR being on the worthy mentions.

Sowwwwy..slept like a sprog, anyway..

LOTR: ROTK was class really..Two Towers was really behind compared to that I admit though it was just a year off as I found out yesternite..had to be one of the best games of '03 really. Don't get me wrong, I'll get panned for this but I'm stating it nevertheless..I'm no fan of Tolkien and his Middle Earth, only interested cos my bro jizzzes to all things LOTR, but there were some epic moments in ROTK..I'm going to muck up most of the locales I'll name here so overlook that..
Black Gate was ultracoooooooooool, Fields of Peleenor was nice (those 'elephant' things), there was a battle where them Orcs or whatever were wheeling in trolls (?) and you had to destroy them from afar and defend the walls, the battle with Shelob, the battle with the King of the Dead or something (stop giggling at me already..told you I'm an utter LOTR 541807 :D)...................played it on our Xbox then and now the memories are coming back I need an emulator!!!!!

Summary: LOTR: ROTK was niceeeee, TT was so-so but good enough for the WM list.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
I fucking hate LoZ, fucking overrated piece of shit... :D

Not even kidding. I hate all of the 'Zelda series.

Oh jeez..just admit you've never played any LoZ game yet instead of pretend-hating.. :)

OCARINA OF TIME WAS EVERYTHING!!!! EVERYTHING!!! MM was supernice too but I didn't exactly play much of it..

But OoT is TIMELESS!! And it's coming out on the 3DS, yaiyyy!!!

The Ganondorf/Ganon battles were MEGA-EPIC!! Epona..Kokiri..oh my gawd Project 64 time!!! (if I had it right now :()

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes.

And, FF9 = Best game ever. Everything it has is perfect; multi-dimensional characters with significant backstory and development(LOL at LoZ having this), plot is amazing and veers between a light hearted tone and darkness, Music is immense - Nobuo Uematsu is legendary, Locations are memorable and each unique in it's own way.

Everything in that game is perfect... The people who actually play the game and aren't repulsed by it's art style regularly consider it the best ever.

I can argue for days on this point.. Corzioli knows this. :D

Meh..here we go again..what I'll do is this, I'll check up what IGN had to say about it.........

You'll have to wait till I've sampled it for my expert analysis :D..though like two years ago or thereabout I started getting a strong liking for turn-based so you're in luck...I got a massive feel of your adored FF in Kingdom Hearts anyway..that reminds me, who's the Auron guy, you know the guy-in-red-who-fights-with-the-other-hand-always-pocketed?

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm not a graphics whore, gameplay is the most important thing to me Same goes for me

Okami

Yeah..the novel objet d'art title that did more to push forward Shintoist mythology and Oriental calligraphy than the great gaming experience.........collector's piece, and that only.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
My point was that the look of the food affects how it will taste.

I know they don't (I guessed they didn't really) you should give it a go at some point.

Well, like I said, it's put me off before, some games I was put off by I've grown to love, others (like Okami) not so much.

I don't want to play it, i've seen numerous videos and whatnot of it being played, and i'm pretty sure i played it a very long time back at my cousin's house.

Still, it just doesn't impress me.

FFVII > the universe
:star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:
PSN is a godsend for making it available for download on the PS3.

Wooo. Final Fantasy.. I prefer 9 but 7's great aswell.

Sowwwwy..slept like a sprog, anyway..

LOTR: ROTK was class really..Two Towers was really behind compared to that I admit though it was just a year off as I found out yesternite..had to be one of the best games of '03 really. Don't get me wrong, I'll get panned for this but I'm stating it nevertheless..I'm no fan of Tolkien and his Middle Earth, only interested cos my bro jizzzes to all things LOTR, but there were some epic moments in ROTK..I'm going to muck up most of the locales I'll name here so overlook that..
Black Gate was ultracoooooooooool, Fields of Peleenor was nice (those 'elephant' things), there was a battle where them Orcs or whatever were wheeling in trolls (?) and you had to destroy them from afar and defend the walls, the battle with Shelob, the battle with the King of the Dead or something (stop giggling at me already..told you I'm an utter LOTR 541807 :D)...................played it on our Xbox then and now the memories are coming back I need an emulator!!!!!

Summary: LOTR: ROTK was niceeeee, TT was so-so but good enough for the WM list.

I really liked ROTK.. I wouldn't say it was a top-tier game or one of my top 10 ever, but it was good. The Minas Tirith parts with Gandalf and the Black Gate sequences were fun if not extremely.

Oh jeez..just admit you've never played any LoZ game yet instead of pretend-hating.. :)

OCARINA OF TIME WAS EVERYTHING!!!! EVERYTHING!!! MM was supernice too but I didn't exactly play much of it..

But OoT is TIMELESS!! And it's coming out on the 3DS, yaiyyy!!!

The Ganondorf/Ganon battles were MEGA-EPIC!! Epona..Kokiri..oh my gawd Project 64 time!!! (if I had it right now :()

I'm not pretend hating. LoZ gets a hugely biased and overrated rep. Wowee, Zelda: 1 Dimensional characters blah blah et al.. Honestly, it has nothing over Final Fantasy than gameplay and platforming. Nothing!

Meh..here we go again..what I'll do is this, I'll check up what IGN had to say about it.........

You'll have to wait till I've sampled it for my expert analysis :D..though like two years ago or thereabout I started getting a strong liking for turn-based so you're in luck...I got a massive feel of your adored FF in Kingdom Hearts anyway..that reminds me, who's the Auron guy, you know the guy-in-red-who-fights-with-the-other-hand-always-pocketed?

I don't care what IGN have to say - It's all about GameFAQS anyway :o.

Turn based games are alright, i don't love or hate the method.. But i don't like control patterns like Star Ocean in RPGs. It just doesn't feel right.

Auron was a character in FF10. I don't want to elaborate as it'll spoil the story.

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
have to agree, Final Fantasy series probably the last good game outside of football kinda of games that I've played lately (haven't had much time to play games either this days)..

The gaming industry is massive now. It is almost impossible to play all great new games and do anything other than eat and occasionally use the bathroom.

What I am trying to say is, there are many games as good as FF series, both new and old, but it's easy to miss them.

I also can't even come close to make a list of all the great games that I have played, so I will just mention the very best: Shadow of the Colossus.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Been playing GTA San Andreas earlier

downloaded through XBL because I had MS points left over

Awesome game.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
You have XBL now?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
yes, add me - hdcantona

What do you play? And do you know what Nat Type you have? 'Cause if it's Moderate or Closed then i can't do anything with you(No pun intended).

Also, this:

Actually really cool, and made me feel sad at the end. Great trailer though, if they pull this off it'll be great.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Auron was a character in FF10. I don't want to elaborate as it'll spoil the story.

I saw his Wikipedia entry earlier today but I thought I'd get the real scoop from you..you know like, is he more into kenjutsu or spells? He seems to me as an anti-hero sorta guy..I's interested because at some point in KH2 he's a supporting character who helped get rid of the (very) many Nobodies summoned by Hades..he had this swag that stuck with me..a lot more than Cloud's but nowhere near Mr. Jenova :D..and yes, there was a Leon in FF too, right? Played a major role in the first (best in my books) KH..sexy as hell in those pants!!!

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
HD has finally come to the good side!

Why did you switch?

edit:

LOTR is awesome. Are the games any good?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Leon was in FF2 - One of the most hated in the main series. :D

Ummm. In FFX every character can do everything due to the Sphere grid ability learning system, although Auron does seem to favour swords and melee weapons. I've never really played FFX though, still i know about it etc. Still not gonna elaborate though.. Nobody in FF9 really has Swag... Well i guess Beatrix, but she's a woman n/sexism :D

Seriously, Corzioli. If you really are Mr.Emulator, as you alluded to iirc, then play FF9 ffs. It isn't that similar to Kingdom Hearts but it's great nonetheless. I recommend you to play it aswell HD, get it on PSN - It's available for download.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I hate the first generation Pokemon games.. All about Crystal and Sapphire.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Uh Kuj don't get stuff twisted..I'm not Mr. Emulator, my bro is :)..we're a lot of kilometres apart atm and I haven't been with him in a while to get those. Besides I'm not doing any real gaming till my new laptop arrives, remember? The hardware on that mutha isn't built for the type of gaming I like.....you'd laugh to death if you knew the memory cache of my ATI RADEON for instance.. :D

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Auron does seem to favour swords and melee weapons.

Would've guessed..warrior class typa guy. Mages are my best..red mages to be precise. They know a bit of everything which isn't a good thing in the end..

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
What do you play? And do you know what Nat Type you have? 'Cause if it's Moderate or Closed then i can't do anything with you(No pun intended).

I have no idea what NAT type I am, any way of checking?

I play COD: Black Ops, CoD 4, F1, PES 2011, NFS: Hot Pursuit, Serious Sam TFE HD, Halo 3, Reach

HD has finally come to the good side!

Why did you switch?

edit:

LOTR is awesome. Are the games any good?

I still have the PS3, and use that to play Fifa 11, MW2, Assasin's creed, etc.

Most of my close mates have 360's.

EDIT:

who is Nath22 or something like that, and who is weloveyoubcfc or whatever the name is?

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I have Pokémon Red on this laptop. Best game ever.

true that, I never had the red version but I played Yellow where you can have pikachu following you :D great times.
I hate the first generation Pokemon games.. All about Crystal and Sapphire.

wut? the first 150 are where its at, altho crystal/ruby/sapphire etc were really good.

God I miss my youth, fuck aging.:mad:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
HD, What you play COD Black ops on?

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Yeah I loved Pokemon Red! Quality game.

Then my next favourite was Silver, and it was downhill from there.

tbh, the first 'generation' was it's peak imo.

@TheManc - 360.

Are you the Nath22 (or whatever the tag thing is) guy?

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That's Kalac. Kuja's a bit of a fanny, he won't play COD zombies unless you have a microphone, and Kalac has been busy dying of man flu recently. Atleast now I have you ;)

I'll add you later when I've done watching Corrie.

edit:

I took a pervy look at Kalac's COD profile the other day. His record is something like 350 kills on Zombies. Depressing as I was really happy with my 140 record lol.

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That's Kalac. Kuja's a bit of a fanny, he won't play COD zombies unless you have a microphone, and Kalac has been busy getting dying of man flu recently. Atleast now I have you ;)

I'll add you later when I've done watching Corrie.

edit:

I took a pervy look at Kalac's COD profile the other day. His record is something like 350 kills on Zombies' Depressing as I was really happy with my 140 record lol.
Kuja always tries to talk when I play fifa but I never have my mic in, and I refuse to talk to a southerner.

It was much higher than 350 too, it was about 700 but it got reset :(

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
I'll use a mic 9/10 times when playing zombies...

we could get an R+B Zombies match going! :eek:

So Kalac is Nath something, I presume kuja is the inbcwetrust guy?

and what's yours utdfan?

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
How long was that match? Must have been bloody ages.

I prefer playing in the Presidents room than the Kintergarten map. Played with this guy earlier who kept stealing my kills and in general was a bit shit. He died and was on red, so I went to revive him but whenever the white bar was about to complete I let go until he died proper. Tought him a nice lesson ;)

Also those who guy in the lift and press up or down just before you get there, leaving you to deal with about 50 zombies need to be slapped.

edit:

HD, remember that video on how to annoy people? I kept blocking people in the other day. Recieved 3 abusive messages :D

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
How long was that match? Must have been bloody ages.

I prefer playing in the Presidents room than the Kintergarten map. Played with this guy earlier who kept stealing my kills and in general was a bit shit. He died and was on red, so I went to revive him but whenever the white bar was about to complete I let go until he died proper. Tought him a nice lesson ;)

Also those who guy in the lift and press up or down just before you get there, leaving you to deal with about 50 zombies need to be slapped.

that is hilarious mind, me and 2 mates did it to this 1 randomer we were playing with on XBL :tongue:

Kuja's is Marcos Cafu no2

A reminder that he's still an illiterate fool deep down :tongue:

Ah I see :D

who the fuck is 'inbcfcwetrust' then? :conf:

EDIT: @ manutdfan - hahahahaha! don't moan about the lift thing if you box people in corners then! :D