Rangers-Ac-Milan

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I actually can't wait to see the game, since SkySports will actually show it [and Wednesday they show Celtic vs. Ajax!!! :cool: ]

I'm really anxious to see our new signings at work, to see Ambrosini again, to see what Carletto has done, and maybe scharatz on TV at half time. :D ;)

Forza MILAN!

Reaction score
Watch before the game,if Scharatz get's the banner we'll unfurl it when the players are warming up and maybe cameras will pick up

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I sure will, CB. I'm gonna stay tuned. :D

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I wonder if Sky will still broadcast the game... :conf: They've advertised it as being at 7 P.M. Hopefully, they'll make room for this game. Forza MILAAAN!!! :)

AC Milan Fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Rangers-Milan, a big test for us.
Hope that we build some more trust!
We must win cause WE are Milan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Without key players - Inzaghi, helveg, ambro, RJ ;) , Rivaldo, Laursen, Milan can be proud of their performace, well second half anyway. But we still do need better defensive performers, the goals were a shambles.

Reaction score
Well Milan only really got into the swing of things when we made changes, some credit to Rangers here please :) , there may have been injuries but your team was still far superior on paper than ours :)

Good Luck

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
No, Milan played better when WE made changes. Rangers didnt majke subs till about 10/15 mins into the second half and Milan were still dominating then. The credit I WILL give is the goalie, Klos and the first half performance. BUT i thought the worst player on the park was shota arveladze he was awful!! :D

Reaction score
Shota was pretty crap eh :eek: His touch was awful, anyway, here's to......

AC Milan - Serie A Champions 2003
Glasgow Rangers - SPL Champions 2003

And any other trophies that we get on the way will be a bonus :) :cool:

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
ChelseaBear said:

Yep sounds great! :devil2: I could live with that! Which stand were u in? were u in Rangers or Milan end?

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
OK... I've seen the match on TV and I can say some things:

>Milan played pretty well, esp. in the second half, but the goals sucked big time. IMO the first one Contra and Domoraud had their faults, since CC didn't had the guts to attack Lovenkrands earlier and Domoraud lost his man way before Lovenkrands crossed, leaving Maldini alone with two Rangers strikers.
> Domoraud was not bad at all, but he definitely can't mark a player. He sucks at that
> Kaladze was good... Contra was average. He made some nice interceptions and one forward run plus some mistakes
> Rino Gattuso - as always
> Pirlo - very good. Nice touches and a great assist at the first goal
> Serginho - good
> Seedorf - average. Ba played in his position in the second half and he had actually done a lot better than Seedorf. It also seems that Ba had lost part of his fat as and had some nice runs on the right wing, including the assist for the second goal, where he nicely got past a Rangers player and crossed
> Rui Costa - nice touches...
> Kutuzov - had a chance to score and blew it big time
> Shevchenko - good but not great
> Tomasson - done very well... could have scored a lot more but Klos had an exceptional save once, then Sheva was to selfish to pass to him, and in min. 85 or something he and Boriello were miles away onside but the ref was too blind. He also got past the goalie after that and had the empty net in front, but as I said, the ref already blew the whistle
> Brocchi - surprisingly good. Had a very good shot but Klos made a great save. And also moved very well overall
> Boriello - this kid is for real, I'm telling you. He's only 20, he scored so far in all our freindlies, moves very well on the pitch, and although the goal he scored was only an easy push, he had done some very good things in the 25 minutes he played. After nicely getting past an opponent, he shot a rocket from 25 minutes, and Klos again, with a great save, manage to deflect that. He also had a nice header from a difficult position. A great prospect for the future.

That's about what I had to say. I'm waiting for scharatz to post. :D CB, did you meet scharatz? ;)

Regards,
David

Reaction score
forza__azzurri said:
ChelseaBear said:

Yep sounds great! :devil2: I could live with that! Which stand were u in? were u in Rangers or Milan end?

I was in the Rangers end with Scharatz, Copland Rear where my season book is.

you?

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I was in Broomloan Rear, we only got tickets on the day of the match. We tried to get away stand tickets but we could only get what we were given. :( Not to worry it was a great game!!

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Sweepleft said:
I didnt see the game, so could someone tell me how Rui Costa played ?

Well he only played the second half but I thought he was excellent. He was trying through passes and lots of positive play. Its restored my faith in Rui :D

Reaction score
I went to the game on Sunday and was hoping someone has a copy of the game from Sky Sports.

Please email me on carlobezoari@ntlworld.com if you have a copy.

Thanks very much.

Carlo

P.S. Cheers to all the fans in the Milan corner who were willing to join me in making some noise!

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
I didn't even get to see the game, just the highlights on Sky Sports News. Gattuso and Maldini played very well and Ranger's keeper (Klos)should be credited with saving Rangers the entire 2nd half. I can't believe Tomasson missed that volley/bicycle kick - the cross was perfect. Oh well, he made up for it w/ a great header. From what I could tell Milan played a great game. Forza Milan!!!