Nnamdi Oduamadi Thread

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
He barely impressed me so far that he adds something for this season unlike Verdi and Merkel. Kinda a shame since we lack players for his position. I hope to see Verdi and Merkel more than Odu in our first team.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
looked nervy again today, not quite ready I would say

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol .. all of us whine to give youth chance. And 10 minutes and u guys want him sold ..

He was even better than Verdi and Merkel in couple of pre season games. Remember than pass from wing to Dinho for that goal ?

Next up will be Merkel, Verdi and Fosatti's turn. 5 minutes and if they fail to impress geniuses here will tell to exchange all 3 for some other player.

Tosho

Primavera
Reaction score
''he is young'' is not an excuse. i didnt expect him to turn the game around but he could have done more definetly

On this age he should take advantage of situations like this...at least should have shown something more then the others present, its easy to understand, you either leave an positive impression, or you end up being an ''eternal perspective'' like Abate and shit...

jesus, Paloschi made history for himself from a chance like this.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lol .. all of us whine to give youth chance. And 10 minutes and u guys want him sold ..

He was even better than Verdi and Merkel in couple of pre season games. Remember than pass from wing to Dinho for that goal ?

I remember, and that was pretty much all I can remember him doing good. No way he has been better than Verdi and Merkel in couple of pre-season games. And we're not talking about 10 minutes, at least not me. Unfortunality, Odu hasn't shown to be as ready for first team as players like Merkel, Verdi and Strasser are. Unlike others, I don't want him to be sold though, but I just don't feel like he adds something to first team at this point and I simply disagree when Allegri plays Odu in first team while Verdi plays for Primavera.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
I remember, and that was pretty much all I can remember him doing good. No way he has been better than Verdi and Merkel in couple of pre-season games. And we're not talking about 10 minutes, at least not me. Unfortunality, Odu hasn't shown to be as ready for first team as players like Merkel, Verdi and Strasser are. Unlike others, I don't want him to be sold though, but I just don't feel like he adds something to first team at this point and I simply disagree when Allegri plays Odu in first team while Verdi plays for Primavera.

i think the only reason that verdi is playing in the primavera still is because, he played well there last season, and developed alot last season. now, since he's only 18, in order for him to continue the development, they left him in the primavera so that he gets all the playing time he needs to develop and become better. verdi plays on the left, and carmona perez plays on the right right?

imagine...

verdi------paloschi------perez

hehehe. idk if perez is even as good as verdi, but if they turn out to be awesome, that'll be our forward line in the future. one can even speculate that that is the reason why we got perez.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
i think the only reason that verdi is playing in the primavera still is because, he played well there last season, and developed alot last season. now, since he's only 18, in order for him to continue the development, they left him in the primavera so that he gets all the playing time he needs to develop and become better. verdi plays on the left, and carmona perez plays on the right right?

imagine...

verdi------paloschi------perez

hehehe. idk if perez is even as good as verdi, but if they turn out to be awesome, that'll be our forward line in the future. one can even speculate that that is the reason why we got perez.

you mean Carmona that ex-Barca kid? I think he is as good and very similar like Verdi.. both small too :D

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti

Next up will be Merkel, Verdi and Fosatti's turn. 5 minutes and if they fail to impress geniuses here will tell to exchange all 3 for some other player.

wow, remember one good pass?? come on. even I could produce one good pass after a few games. odu is not bad by any means, but he's not ready at all. I have been impressed with both Verdi and Merkel EVERY game they have played. Odu has never impressed me. Not to say he's bad, but I just don't think he can do anything for us at this point. Technically he's decent at best, he has good pace but its not pato or even abate pace at that, and he is very skinny so its not like he'll be able to win balls back.. right now he doesn't offer much and I would have rather him be loaned and us use Verdi or Merkel instead like I thought we were going to.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
''he is young'' is not an excuse. i didnt expect him to turn the game around but he could have done more definetly

On this age he should take advantage of situations like this...at least should have shown something more then the others present, its easy to understand, you either leave an positive impression, or you end up being an ''eternal perspective'' like Abate and shit...

jesus, Paloschi made history for himself from a chance like this.

There is literally not a more perfect debut than this... to score with your first serie A touch ever after 18 seconds on the field, and do it with an awesome half volley from the edge of the box and that goal would win the game for us 1-0.... amazing.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Whenever we don't need him for first team he can play Primavera. But last match, when both Pato and Robinho are unavailable, please, call him up.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
We future midget team? :head:

haha don't worry some our primavera midfielders are definitely not midgets, Fossati, Calvano, Hottor are pretty tall n big for their ages.. think they're already taller than Pirlo, Seedorf and Gattuso

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

There is literally not a more perfect debut than this... to score with your first serie A touch ever after 18 seconds on the field, and do it with an awesome half volley from the edge of the box and that goal would win the game for us 1-0.... amazing.

grrr, of alll our kids, he's the only one i hope on a personal level makes it. His enthusiasm just makes him so likeable. Kid truly loves the shirt. not saying he will, but he's definitely a kid i will root for to make it.

Seems he's had bad luck w/ injuries but he's still soo young

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
wow, remember one good pass?? come on. even I could produce one good pass after a few games. odu is not bad by any means, but he's not ready at all. I have been impressed with both Verdi and Merkel EVERY game they have played. Odu has never impressed me. Not to say he's bad, but I just don't think he can do anything for us at this point. Technically he's decent at best, he has good pace but its not pato or even abate pace at that, and he is very skinny so its not like he'll be able to win balls back.. right now he doesn't offer much and I would have rather him be loaned and us use Verdi or Merkel instead like I thought we were going to.

Thats funny of you to say when, he is the fastest player on our team???:conf:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
the more he'll play, the better he'll get

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
I thought for the last 10 minutes he played very well.

Keep it up Odu!

Ibra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Van Basten, Van Bommel, Ibra, Inzaghi, Maldini, Silva, Gattuso
Is he staying, or going to Genoa now?

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Odu has a few good qualities but he lacks composure and seems to bottle it on the big stage

Capo Ultra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
dgodu.png

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago

Scored opening goal.

Ajacied

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marco van Basten, Clarence Seedorf, Paolo Maldini, Rino Gattuso, Thiago Silva, Alexandre Pato
Let them keep him for a discount on Ogbonna.

Schedule