Carlos Henrique Casemiro

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
Carlos Henrique Casimiro, or simply Casemiro (born February 23, 1992 in São José dos Campos), is a Brazilian midfielder. He currently plays for Sao Paulo and Brazil U-20.
casemiro-meia-scouts-cartola-70119.jpg

We have been linked to him recently with a move similar to Boateng's with Genoa's help. I don't know much about him, but apparently he is very highly rated in Brazil and he is only 19 years old.

http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.i...li/64354/milan-genoa-assalto-a-casemiro.shtml

For Milan and Genoa was enough a dinner to agree for the assault on the young midfielder of Sao Paolo, Casemiro. The Rossoneri directors with Enrico Preziosi will try take from the hands of Interthe highly rated midfielder. For the player, valued at about 14 million, Genoa's help will be decisive.

Last edited:

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi
Yep.

and remember De assis + Raiola told the press they were working for a "colpo" from Brazil.

Tdotboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
lets sign him and Lucas, then no more brazilians. We will use our young italians in the youth sector and build another classic ITAL BRASIL connection squad

MilanReality

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Buy Adryan... The kid is going to be a fucking monster. Buy him while the price is low.. Ya he's young, but leave him in Brasil for 2-3 more years to develop and then laugh all the way to the CL.

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
Any Brazil soccer experts know anything more about Casemiro????

Is he really that good? 14m for 19 year old is a lot.

MilanReality

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Any Brazil soccer experts know anything more about Casemiro????

Is he really that good? 14m for 19 year old is a lot.

Well we paid 24m euro for a 17yr old Pato...
Buy ya, not cheap from somewhat of an "unknown".. Pato was more renowned when bought

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Buy Adryan... The kid is going to be a fucking monster. Buy him while the price is low.. Ya he's young, but leave him in Brasil for 2-3 more years to develop and then laugh all the way to the CL.

Totally agree. He was the best Brazilian player for U17 Brazilian squad and by far. I did not see what was all the hype for lucas piazon.

MilanReality

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Totally agree. He was the best Brazilian player for U17 Brazilian squad and by far. I did not see what was all the hype for lucas piazon.

we are after lucas silva, not lucas piazon.
and he is a phenomenal player, but has a phenomenally high release clause.

Adryan would be siiiiiiiiiiiiiick

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
we are after lucas silva, not lucas piazon.
and he is a phenomenal player, but has a phenomenally high release clause.

Adryan would be siiiiiiiiiiiiiick

I did not say that we were after lucas piazon. He was supposed to be the superstar of Brazil's U17. If I recall correctly, he was being called the next Kaka.

MilanReality

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I did not say that we were after lucas piazon. He was supposed to be the superstar of Brazil's U17. If I recall correctly, he was being called the next Kaka.

ahhh I misunderstood you.
Adryan is by far the best player in that age group. Buy now if possible. Let him grow and bring him in to destroy earth

PedroBR

Primavera
Reaction score
Casemiro is VERY good, but I don't know if he's a defensive midfielder or central midfielder, I only know that he defend and attack very well, he appears inside the area for a header often too.

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
Casemiro is VERY good, but I don't know if he's a defensive midfielder or central midfielder, I only know that he defend and attack very well, he appears inside the area for a header often too.

Is he Milan quality already at 19? Or is he just a prospect with huge expectations???

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo

he is a modern dm... can reach the attack easily. He play like Lucas used to play before he goes to liverpool.

he has freedom to attack and knows how to score.. good header.. looks like thiago silva on the pitch. :lol:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
he is a modern dm... can reach the attack easily. He play like Lucas used to play before he goes to liverpool.

he has freedom to attack and knows how to score.. good header.. looks like thiago silva on the pitch. :lol:

Sold! :D

Nah comparing him, who do you prefer, Casemiro, Sandro or Fernando? Prefer for now and for the future...

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Sold! :D

Nah comparing him, who do you prefer, Casemiro, Sandro or Fernando? Prefer for now and for the future...

on dm right now i would prefer guarin.. beetwen brazilians i would like casemiro and gustavo from bayern.

sandro and fernando are not in my 'list' hehe

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
on dm right now i would prefer guarin.. beetwen brazilians i would like casemiro and gustavo from bayern.

sandro and fernando are not in my 'list' hehe

I like Gustavo. I only mentioned those names because Milan have been linked to them in some way or another. Gustavo is at bayern, not an easy purchase any time soon...

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I like Gustavo. I only mentioned those names because Milan have been linked to them in some way or another. Gustavo is at bayern, not an easy purchase any time soon...

he is the most modern of all... the guy is cb, dm and fb.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
São Paulo had three different managers the last few months, and an unreal number of formations.

And just look at how many roles Casemiro filled (this from one minute searching):

campinho_SPFC_Palmeiras_1.jpg

campinho_Atletico_MG_SPFC_1.jpg

saopaulo.jpg

campinho_Atletico_MG_SPFC_2.jpg

Anyway in my opinion he was better used as a side CM, like in the last formation (a "8" in Brazil or LCM/RCM in Milan). He got speed, agression and movement to play box-to-box and good all around game. As DM he is kinda wasted cause he can't use his speed and do his forward runs. And my opinion he doesn't have the tactical discipline of a, let's say, Sandro.

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi
Interesting pictures.

This kid seems ok for various roles...CM, AM, esterno...The kind of things Allegri must like a lot.

I am curious to see how far our good relations with Genoa can go. I hope there will be a second serious deal after Boateng.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He is one of the DM of brasil in a 4-4-2.. with oscar on left side and lucas on the right.
casemiro and fernando are the dm's.

Lucas and Casemiro.

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
São Paulo had three different managers the last few months, and an unreal number of formations.

And just look at how many roles Casemiro filled (this from one minute searching):

Anyway in my opinion he was better used as a side CM, like in the last formation (a "8" in Brazil or LCM/RCM in Milan). He got speed, agression and movement to play box-to-box and good all around game. As DM he is kinda wasted cause he can't use his speed and do his forward runs. And my opinion he doesn't have the tactical discipline of a, let's say, Sandro.

Sweet jesus, does he play well in all those positions? DM, LW, CAM, RCM

Is he like a quality CM? Could you see him being a world class CM in the future? Or do you see him as like a quality player who can just fill a lot of roles?

I like that he seems to be able to play on either side of the pitch and speed/aggression/movement/box-to-box are great attributes for Milan. How would you compare him to say, KPB? In terms of speed/aggression/going forward/stamina?

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
buy him and let him play at Genoa for a few seasons

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sweet jesus, does he play well in all those positions? DM, LW, CAM, RCM

Is he like a quality CM? Could you see him being a world class CM in the future? Or do you see him as like a quality player who can just fill a lot of roles?

I like that he seems to be able to play on either side of the pitch and speed/aggression/movement/box-to-box are great attributes for Milan. How would you compare him to say, KPB? In terms of speed/aggression/going forward/stamina?

Part of it is his versatility, but part is just lack of a clear system in São Paulo. I don't see him as LW or AM... It was more a stop gap from managers I think.

Casemiro is kinda of more composed KPB, he is not as explosive and athletic, but his final touch and passing is already good. But he is agressive tackler, I've seem him doing a good man-marking players.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Dunga just said he'll sign for Inter.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Last edited:

Schedule