Week 10 : Chievo vs Milan - 25/10/2017 - 20:45 CET

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
I think they were angry at his celebration (hands cupping his ears) which can be interpreted as disrespectful, like 'let me hear you now, losers!'.

But Suso does that celebration like all the time, complaining about that is just petty.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
DNDGSeSX0AALI5R.jpg

Flat back four when defending and Suso and Borini tracking their fullbacks.

343 when in possession, 433 in attack. Looking forward to more of this, but with a proper LWB.

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
Well, if we play like the second half in every match then we'd be fine.

Montella can stay after this.

Happy with this victory. But Mr. Smiley can't stay (except like you said win in every matches :D ). This much likely the win after few loses. Just probability theory .. lose, lose, lose, win, lose, win, lose, win, lose, lose, lose, win big then lose again .. we cant jeopardize our destiny to probability. But indeed sometimes we will play well and end up with victory .. Just finished watched the game and I saw good game but we still not moved as unity.
I hope the board will see we still need new coach.
.. and what happened with Calabria was very pity. I hope he will recovers as soon as possible. I'm a bit traumatic with collision .. because just 2 weeks ago in my local league there was a collision between GK and his teammate in order to save the net .. hit in his chest .. it was like super simple collision but ended up with the GK passed away. you'll never know what happened inside your body after collision.

and this match was like repeatation from last season (almost). funny thing is the goal scorer from Chievo still our ex player Valter Birsa (on loan) and they also keep doing the own goal again .. this time from Bostjan Cesar :proud:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
It's good to get back to winning ways but let us not forget this was only Chievo. Had we been playing decent opposition they would have taken the lead before we scored and would we have come back? At the moment I doubt it.

Let's see how we do against Juventus before anyone says we turned a corner.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Does anybody know where exactly in the Gazzetta website I can find their match ratings?

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
DNDGSeSX0AALI5R.jpg

Flat back four when defending and Suso and Borini tracking their fullbacks.

343 when in possession, 433 in attack. Looking forward to more of this, but with a proper LWB.

Best tactics poster of all time!
Keep it up bro :thumbsup:

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
It's good to get back to winning ways but let us not forget this was only Chievo. Had we been playing decent opposition they would have taken the lead before we scored and would we have come back? At the moment I doubt it.

Let's see how we do against Juventus before anyone says we turned a corner.

i agree with this statement.
continuity is needed to say that we turned the page.
FORZA MILAN!

Schedule