Cristiano Ronaldo Thread

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
He is the world's best player, sorry guys. I am hoping that Kaka takes over the reign again next year though.

Wouldn't it be awesome though if Milan bought Ronaldo? The sheer improbability of such event just shows how low this club has sunk, it used to be able to attract the biggest names in football and now they are hitting themselves in the chest for getting Flamini (who was a nobody up until this season) on a free and the next step is going for fucking has beens Sheva and Zambrotta.

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,
as much as i love ronaldo's ability we dnt ever play wingers so we wouldnt really attract him anyway - but yur right bout the lack of attraction/appeal even before we were in uefa cup to some players :head:

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
hes going to be best player in the world but hes made to join teams like real madrid, barcelona and man united not class teams like milan. he can be a maradona but i cant stand him and will never like him even if he becomes a legend at milan if this nightmare ever happens.

look at this, dont you want to kill him, who the hell talks like that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4VLlgMoVTU

get a sense of humour homo

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
He's good, but he reminds me alot of Totti.

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Ronaldo9 said:
He is the world's best player, sorry guys. I am hoping that Kaka takes over the reign again next year though.

Wouldn't it be awesome though if Milan bought Ronaldo? The sheer improbability of such event just shows how low this club has sunk, it used to be able to attract the biggest names in football and now they are hitting themselves in the chest for getting Flamini (who was a nobody up until this season) on a free and the next step is going for fucking has beens Sheva and Zambrotta.
It has nothing to do with sinking low it is mainly about being sensible & that is at least what Milan are. Players like C. Ronaldo are not available unless dirty tricks like those from Madrid get to him.

Milan heve not spent big money now for seven years but in that time have won 2 Champions Leagues & would have won more if not for freak results. In all Milan have been the best overall side in the world in that period.

David-Regal

Maldini groupie
Reaction score
Hong Kong/ University of Southern California
Fav. Players
PAOLO MALDINI, Alexandre Pato, and all Milan players; Luque, C. Ronaldo, Grosso
I like Cristiano Ronaldo but I don't see a point in starting this thread. Does he deserve a single thread in a MILAN FORUM?

Also considering the number of people against him in this forum, this will just turn out to be the "Bash Ronaldo" thread.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
you can have him... most united fans are starting to to gradually dislike him more and more. I wouldn't be suprised if he starts to get booed soon.

I don't want classless players at Manutd and he falls into that group with his play acting.

Last edited:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jivara said:
hes going to be best player in the world but hes made to join teams like real madrid, barcelona and man united not class teams like milan. ]

get a sense of humour homo

besides ronaldo our club has a lot of class, and thats not me being biased at all.

edit: i meant to edit my previous post but pressed 'reply' instead.

vashil

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona,Nesta,Sheva,Pirlo, Gattuso,Crespo,Riquelme, Sneijder,Sergio Ramos,Beck,aguero
manutd fan said:
you can have him... most united fans are starting to to gradually dislike him more and more. I wouldn't be suprised if he starts to get booed soon.

I don't want classless players at Manutd and he falls into that group with his play acting.
man i love you more and more when you talk like this!!

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
vashil said:
man i love you more and more when you talk like this!!
lol, i'm not sure what you mean but thanks.

but still, he clearly doesn't love Manutd and our history, and he is showing that he doesnt respect the club as much as he should, he needs to shut up, or be shut out.

no player is bigger than the club.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Forza Milan...

Last edited:

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
you guys need to get off of your high horses and stop talking about "class this" and "class that" :head: In case you didn't notice other than our CWC and Super Cup, we have been totally owned this season. When you get your asses handed to you to a team like Arsenal at home, you'd do well to stfu :o We have our own skeletons like Gila and Dida as zZ[ - - ]Zz spoke of to be VERY ashamed of. CR7 might be a bit of a prick but that's in almost all true genius superstars like Maradonna, Best, Romario etc. At present in terms of ability to influence a game I'd still pick Kaka because when he's in the mood and fit he's simply unstoppable....however CR7 is getting better at EVERYTHING each year and is already miles ahead if Kaka at taking free-kicks and is marginally better as a finisher. We shouldn't hate....that's for losers like the interistas. We should applaud his tremendous talent as it only enhances the game

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
@DSM - If you refer to Madrid 'tapping' or unsettling a player in order to get him can be easily applied to Milan as well in the case of Ronaldinho - the problem is that Madrid go for the player in his prime while Milan try to get him while he's downhill and on the cheap. The principle is the same though, you usually can't buy players the 'fair' way.

The diving point is exagerated and frankly has become boring. Everybody dives nowadays, some much more than him. As for him not being completely loyal, he is Portuguese and has no allegiance to United, he's a mercenary and looks out for himself like 99% of the players out there. That is normal and I don't see why anyone should have a problem with it.

I really don't understand why Milan has no intention to lure him, or Dani Alves or Quaresma or Diego or Barzagli... Really, whats going on, why are they so passive? I'm guessing they'll wait for him to be 30 years old and then get him on a free.

Comparing him with Kaka makes a nice debate, this year Ronaldo surely took the plaudits, but potential wise Kaka is better IMO. What Cristiano lags most behind Kaka is the passing ability - the vision and precision for through balls. Everybody says Cris has everything, but damn he doesn't have that, he just takes the ball and runs or dribbles without using teamwork like Kaka does. Next year he will be overtaken again by the golden boy.

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i agree with the diving but IMO yur wrong bout loyalty, at the moment the best team in theworld is man Utd and hence they have the most loyal squad, its clear to see that the likes of scholes,giggs,neville,hargreaves,carrick,rooney,van der sar,vidic,ferdinand,brown the ones that hit my head initially are 100% loyal and comitted
on the ronaldo point however i think due to him being hyped up so much this season and rightfully so i think about 15 points in the premiership sky sports worked out were soley down to himself and all the goals n dribbles etc, but this hyping up has made him want to make sure he is at the best possible club with best money and best history and when a club like madrid come calling they tick all the boxes, and lets be honest it doesnt seem like hes 100% sed im defonatly going to join but he has clearly shown a lack of comittment with all the 'you never know the future crap' i mean yes there is a roughly 1% chance he will hate england or fall out with fergie but i seriously doubt it so he knows too well that he is likely to be at Utd
so overall i think only the clubs with the determined,comitted and most importantly loyal players will be successful
milan won champs league - we had gattuso,maldini,nesta,inzaghi,seedorf and kaka who especially at the time had unquestioned loyalty
liverpool when they won the first time - gerrard,carragher,hyypia,riise,finnan all players agen who are extremely loyal and of course with ability- so obviously loyalty also requires ability , in our case it requires some youthful talent

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
We have 3 more pathetic divers than C.Ronaldo & still we talk about him in a bad way coz .................... he dives ?
Which remind me that being short isnt stupid while a short making fun of another short guy is stupid.
Let get rid of our pathetic divers then we can all sit + bash a player who is scoring 40+ goals / season.

Madridista

Reaction score
Fav. Players
siatanhai said:
i agree with the diving but IMO yur wrong bout loyalty, at the moment the best team in theworld is man Utd and hence they have the most loyal squad, its clear to see that the likes of scholes,giggs,neville,hargreaves,carrick,rooney,van der sar,vidic,ferdinand,brown the ones that hit my head initially are 100% loyal and comitted
on the ronaldo point however i think due to him being hyped up so much this season and rightfully so i think about 15 points in the premiership sky sports worked out were soley down to himself and all the goals n dribbles etc, but this hyping up has made him want to make sure he is at the best possible club with best money and best history and when a club like madrid come calling they tick all the boxes, and lets be honest it doesnt seem like hes 100% sed im defonatly going to join but he has clearly shown a lack of comittment with all the 'you never know the future crap' i mean yes there is a roughly 1% chance he will hate england or fall out with fergie but i seriously doubt it so he knows too well that he is likely to be at Utd
so overall i think only the clubs with the determined,comitted and most importantly loyal players will be successful
milan won champs league - we had gattuso,maldini,nesta,inzaghi,seedorf and kaka who especially at the time had unquestioned loyalty
liverpool when they won the first time - gerrard,carragher,hyypia,riise,finnan all players agen who are extremely loyal and of course with ability- so obviously loyalty also requires ability , in our case it requires some youthful talent
No, what matters is you giving it all on the pitch, as Ronaldo certainly does, not how he feels about the history of the club. Of course born and bred Mancs like Scholes and Giggs are going to spill blood for the club, but Ronaldo is there to make a career. Its a common mistake to mix commitment and loyalty, Ronaldo is commited if not loyal, but if I had to choose between those two in my player Id still choose the first.

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo9 said:
No, what matters is you giving it all on the pitch, as Ronaldo certainly does, not how he feels about the history of the club. Of course born and bred Mancs like Scholes and Giggs are going to spill blood for the club, but Ronaldo is there to make a career. Its a common mistake to mix commitment and loyalty, Ronaldo is commited if not loyal, but if I had to choose between those two in my player Id still choose the first.

ye i completely agree about ronaldo not being a loyal player, and that many players are 'mercanaries' but what im saying is success most of the time goes to team with most loyalty (aswell as ability - but in latter stages of champs league everyone tends to have ability)
thinking of it comittment with lack of loyalty = barcelona (except ronaldinho recent comittment)

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The fact that Ronaldo has said he would like to go to Madrid one days is fine, no Manutd fan has a problem with that because its expected that a player who is from portugal would prefer to play in Spain than in England, but its the comments that he is making. Its like he is toying with us, telling us one thing, then going to a spanish radio saying he is interested. One week he is saying 'I am loving it at Manutd and i want to stay' but then we hear on a spanish radio he has said things like 'It is a dream for me to play in Spain and i hope one day I will'. The fact that he is saying this at the same time Madrid are doing there normal public 'tapping up' of a player as they did with Figo, Ronaldo, Zidane etc is disrespectful IMO.

Its like he is playing mind games with the Manutd fans and clearly thinks he is bigger than the club when he should be grateful for now atleast that we are the team that 'made' him. A bit of loyalty would be nice.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
manutd fan said:
besides ronaldo our club has a lot of class, and thats not me being biased at all.

edit: i meant to edit my previous post but pressed 'reply' instead.
man utd are very market oriented like real and barca ... i know you like them and i dont deny their great history (which real madrid and barca also share) but man utd always wanna spend big on anyone, i consider milan and liverpool more classy to be honest, they have different european pedigree and have a different vibe within the squad.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
we have dida and gila who had the worst fakes in history but that doesnt change the fact that ronaldo is an absolute douche who needs to be dipped in acid. just because we have those idiots doesnt mean its ok for us to get more idiots, it means we have to get rid of idiots and have the class team we have been known for.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Since we r talkin about blackmailing the club @ least C.Ronaldo didnt force his shit 4 a brother as a player + earn close to 2mil :o
I dont care about his dives or personality , he is justifying his salary more than half their team & more than 90% of our players.

Last edited:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jivara said:
man utd are very market oriented like real and barca ... i know you like them and i dont deny their great history (which real madrid and barca also share) but man utd always wanna spend big on anyone, i consider milan and liverpool more classy to be honest, they have different european pedigree and have a different vibe within the squad.
I couldnt disagree more.

we respect our former players more/as much as anyone, every single player that has had a good career with us gets offered a coaching job.

liverpool don't.

we are constantly doing things for the munich victims, (they all came to watch the final aswell)

Liverpool cheat by diving a lot, yet they never get critisised by the media for it, the likes of torres, Gerrard, Babel etc.

There fans are disgraceful. always banging on about Munich, watch any Liverpool - Manutd match, theres is about 20 banners saying things about munich and the club don't stop them, wheras a few years back someone brought in a banner about heysel and we chucked them out, and banned them for life.

for instance, remember when Alan Smith broke his ankel and dislocated at the same time? Well the liverpool fans wouldnt move away fro the ambulance amd then grafitied it while it was trying to get to the hospital.

Liverpool have a history of tapping up players, not so much recently but in the past they have.

Just because your market orientated doesnt reflect class, it just shows you are good at business, Liverpool are also quickly increasing with this anyway.

We don't spend big on 'anyone', we do it for those players we need.
Actually if you look at the spending under Rafa, it has been MORE than what we have spent, the difference is Rafa has brough in about 20 players, all worth around 8M, but then sold them for 2M.
There was a thread about Manutd's spending on a liverpool forum, i joined and showed them the table of spending and i got banned for 'causing touble' when i had acted respectfully.

Just because a team has more pedigree in terms of success doesnt make them a more classy club. Madrid have more pedigree than anyone, yet i think they are totally classless.

this 'vibe' you mention, what do you mean? you may remembr a few fights (literally) in there squad last season so the 'vibe' isnt great there.

plus we give more to charity than any other club in Europe, fair enough that could be down to the fact that we get more money coming in for merchandising though.
Every month all of our player go to hospices to see the children, and all of the sick have life long passes to come and watch there faviorite players train and have match tickets - liverpool don't do this.

Take that scottish player that passed away earlier in the season, we have given them money for the family amongst other things.

We always congradulate winners on our website, we always say good luck to those who have been injured i.e eduardo.

We never go personal with insults (madrid the exception) wheras Rafa and liverpool are constantly doing this. the Gareth Barry saga is the latest thing.

plus liverpool always make excuses, like arsenal, and never give credit to the other team. sore losers.

just my opinion though, but as much as people don't like manutd, most none big 4 supporting fans believe that we are by miles the classiest of the 'big 4'.

anyway back on topic:

here is a video of ronaldo's goals this season:

Last edited:

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
manutd fan said:
There was a thread about Manutd's spending on a liverpool forum, i joined and showed them the table of spending and i got banned for 'causing touble' when i had acted respectfully.
:D
Link?

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
radioactivenerd said:
i think they colsed it, they close every thread which shows them in a bad light.

they have deleted the threard where we won the CL, because there was som many munich jibes, when we beat them 1-0 in 07, i think when we beat them 3-0 aswell, all got deleted, i'll look just incase though.

edit: it seems they have deleted it, but i did find this amusing post highlighting the dillusion they have:

---------------
'Are we better than United and Arsenal?

Yes! I'd say so.

Look at Arsenal.Look at their midfield.They don't have a Masher, a Stevie.Look at their defence.They don't have a Sammi lad an Agger or a Carra nor do they have a Skrtel.

Look at Adebayor.He's scored goals, but he's no 'Nando.Nando, the beautiful blonde goal scorer.The all round total player.Envy is what I see from down London way.And after the Inter game, I saw envy the world over.

Look at United.Who would you honestly take out of their lot?Ronaldo?Maybe.Rooney?No.Not good enough.Anderson, their new shining light..... he's a poor mans Lucas.Nani, with all his tricks and shimmies - no end product.Jermaine is the best crosser of a ball I have seen in decades.Give him time, and he will rule.Look at Evra, Vidic and Ferdinand - all error prone.They're not Carra's.Carra - the local lad, the Scouser.He's one of us and he's the worlds best.On a par with Beckenbauer.Envy is what I see from Manchester way.Ferguson knows it.We know it.Harry Kewell knew it when he signed and he was right.

This seasons title challenge has been ruined because of Hicks and co_Only the off-field uncertainties have stopped us from winning the league.As soon as we get DIC in, we will be back where we belong.With the world holding it's breath, in awe of our heroic footballing deeds.

------------
:D

Last edited:

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
manutd fan said:
Its like he is playing mind games with the Manutd fans and clearly thinks he is bigger than the club when he should be grateful for now atleast that we are the team that 'made' him. A bit of loyalty would be nice.
I agree 100% however you must also keep in mind the Fergie is not the most loyal of managers either....and is actually known to be quite ruthless when choosing his squad... This is not to say that there haven't been players that he stood by like Ferdinand for instance, but if I were CR7 and I knew of Fergie's rep I'd be keeping my options open too. Personally I think CR7 could be a tad more discreet in weighing his options because in essence Fergie made him (Even though from the first day I saw him in the transfer rumors I KNEW he was going to be special). However I'd say that he has more than repaid Fergie and if he leaves in anything more than the next season I'd say everything was fair. Better it happens that way than he get flogged out the way Stam, Keane :eek: , Yorke and worst of all Beckham did.

Jivara said:
that doesnt change the fact that ronaldo is an absolute douche who needs to be dipped in acid. just because we have those idiots doesnt mean its ok for us to get more idiots, it means we have to get rid of idiots and have the class team we have been known for.
Get off your high horse....everyone has imprefections. Judge players on their contribution to the team and NOT on their personalities. And FYI "foxes don't meawwww" :head:
manutd fan said:
we respect our former players more/as much as anyone, every single player that has had a good career with us gets offered a coaching job.

we are constantly doing things for the munich victims, (they all came to watch the final aswell)

Just because a team has more pedigree in terms of success doesnt make them a more classy club. Madrid have more pedigree than anyone, yet i think they are totally classless.

plus we give more to charity than any other club in Europe, fair enough that could be down to the fact that we get more money coming in for merchandising though.
Yes ManU IS a classy club. Some people act like Milan is the sole owner of class (which is in itself quite presumptuous). Didn't like how Fergie destroyed the class of 99 with his own hands though. THAT was highly UNCLASSY. I could NEVER see Milan's management doing what Fergie did to Keane, Stam, Yorke and Becks. Fergie was also on the verge of kicking Giggs to the curb as well don't let the latest results/ comments fool you ;)

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
drucurl said:
Yes ManU IS a classy club. Some people act like Milan is the sole owner of class (which is in itself quite presumptuous). Didn't like how Fergie destroyed the class of 99 with his own hands though. THAT was highly UNCLASSY. I could NEVER see Milan's management doing what Fergie did to Keane, Stam, Yorke and Becks. Fergie was also on the verge of kicking Giggs to the curb as well don't let the latest results/ comments fool you ;)

i agree with your post except part of this bit, this is why:

Stam critisized fergie in his autobiography and said a few insults about him, thats why he was sold.
altough recently Fergie said he regretted selling Stam and that this was his biggest mistake.

Keane, have you heard of the famous interview that he did on MUTV that was banned?
he went really personall in insulting rio, fletcher, oshea, richardson etc. Keane also nearly had a fight with quieroz.

Beckham was sold because he started acting like he was bigger than the team, and he has a mdeia circus surrounding him at all times which affected the other players.
one time he told Fergie could he have 2 days off training, Fergie said yes but later it was found out that all Beckham was doing was modelling!

Yorke started partying day and night, and started disrupting the team.
but, before the WC 06 Fergie let dwight get full fitness by training with us, so they made up.

Roy keane actually said he felt the 99' team should have been broken up sooner, as players ego's started to grow.

Iagree about the giggs thing though, but he had 2 extremely poor seasons, so he was on the verge of going to Inter, but Fergie stopped at the last minute saying he couldnt get rid of him as he has a sought of father-son bond with him, same with a few others.

apparently the only reason why scholes started this years final was because fergie was paying him back for loyalty because he missed the 99' final.
otherwise its almost certain that Anderson would have played because of Chelsea's physicality.

Fergie likes players who keep a low profile off the pitch. Thats why his faviorite players are giggs, scholes, neville, hargreaves, solskair(now a reserve team coach) etc.

but back on ronaldo, maybe he has already payed back Fergie's loyalty, but i still think he should say right now weather hes off or not, instead of making everyone nervous.

fergie has actually flown to Portugals training ground to talk with ronaldo yesterday apparently.

supposedly, manutd went to madrid and said if you want ronaldo you will have to pay £50M, plus diarra, ramos and robinho.

I would take that tbh, except try as hard as we can to get cassillas instead of diarra, not likely i know but you never know.

Last edited: