Maradona Thread

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
Diego was bitten by his own dog.
First he sniffed 4 lines,then he went to the perro and started to make out with him.Dog didn't like it and stuck his teeth into Maradona skin.

he was released the day after from the hospital.
With no major injuries.
Only the blood was still licking from his tired of coke nose.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Last edited:

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano

Very good post,but still it was not sporty to score with the hand.
It's called football,not handball.
He may be a hero of the argetinian nation,but he left the huge stain in the history of football.
Not even his teammates were celebrating with him.They all knew it was a fake.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wet Ones

Campione d’Italia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever helps make Milan untouchable
Very good post,but still it was not sporty to score with the hand.
It's called football,not handball.
He may be a hero of the argetinian nation,but he left the huge stain in the history of football.
Not even his teammates were celebrating with him.They all knew it was a fake.

In that case I guess even Messi left a huge stain as well. And the little midget celebrated as well :proud:

Or does he get away with it because it wasn't a world cup?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
^ it was a pussy move by messi to IMO...

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Blog: Not as great as Diego

Lionel Messi is a great footballer but Serie A had better when Diego Maradona was at the top of his game, says Dave Taylor

Inter’s Samuel Eto’o may hail Leo Messi as “a God of football” and there’s no doubt that he is awesome, but anyone who claims he is the best ever never watched Italian football in the 1980s.

After experiencing Diego Armando Maradona for several years, it’s patently ridiculous to put the Barcelona ace on the same pedestal as Il Pibe. I am not saying Messi’s recent display against Arsenal was not superb, but he will have to go a long way to beat some of the arcane skills the 'real' God practiced.

One particular game at the San Paolo will never leave me and showed beyond doubt that Il Pibe was not from this planet.

I was sitting near the halfway line when ‘keeper Claudio Garella found Diego, who was hugging the left flank almost level with me. Momentarily looking over his shoulder, he permitted the ball to fall on his right Achilles heel, before flicking it up over his head on to his knee.

He then pumped it over the head of an incoming defender, swiveled round him, caught the ball on its way back down and volleyed it over to a teammate running through the middle. Breathtakingly it all happened in one magical movement lasting a couple of seconds.

Without pausing he carried on, collected the return and slammed an unstoppable sledgehammer into the top corner from the edge of the box. Supernatural, beyond football, beyond compare, the ultimate artist.

He showed the city of Naples and me on that and many other occasions nothing is impossible in life and Messi doesn’t offer that. Diego exemplified the ability to succeed – no matter the obstacle you can achieve something.

One must also consider that Messi is not facing assassins like Inter’s Beppe Bergomi, Milan’s Franco Baresi or Diego’s own nemesis from Spain, the ‘Butcher of Bilbao’ Andoni Goicoechea, on a weekly basis.

Yet despite these ‘killers’ it truly was a football Valhalla at that time in Italy. Every Sunday legends like Marco Van Basten, Lothar Matthaus, Socrates, Roberto Baggio, Zico, Ruud Gullit, Michel Platini, Giuseppe Giannini, Giancarlo Antognoni and many, many others were at the very height of their powers.

All of them could claim to this ridiculous title of finest footballer ever, but every era has had its greatest player and it is impossible to compare one with another. And, anyway, nobody will ever be as special as Maradona and even Messi will agree with me on that.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
He's still got it:

I can literally watch MAradona all day. Perfect #10 for me:

Last edited:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
No doubt. There will never be another Diego.

In that case I guess even Messi left a huge stain as well. And the little midget celebrated as well :proud:

Or does he get away with it because it wasn't a world cup?
No ... you got it all wrong again Wet Ones. Its because he did it for that most righteous of footballing entities :proud:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
senatore is right

maradonna is the awesomest player in the world he can do anything with ease :proud:

i am not a fan of his off the field activities but he makes things so easy with the ball, man used to be one man offense.

:star:

he used to get tackled day in and day out with such brute force but he never dived i hate divers, its so bad to see an attacker going down with no contact

paolo is right he has to be the greatest player ever

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
why???
saying truth is never a humility
everyone knows maradonna is by far the greatest player in the world may be pele has a different opinion.

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Maradona >>> Jabulani.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
116825468.png

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
looooooool devil... where do you find this funny shit

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
go to napoli maradonna :D

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Carlos Bianchi is the #1 for the job

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
at the beginning of the world cup, i thought maradona had a special bond with his players and team

but in that final game, he went out and hugged messi...the hugged was visibly not returned

i always found him to be a great player...but his personality is such that he cannot/could not keep a separation between his soccer career and his personal life...which is critical in order to be a truly great professional athlete

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hope he becomes in charge of napolis PR or something. Just think of the potential after game circuses:eek::proud:

kakabunny

Banned
Reaction score
I lovedd maradona as this yr's world cup :)

he's really cute on th sidelines haha =p

x