Corrupt Filthy Scum - FC Barcelona

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
there was a debate on having flame threads before. Any one can get me link to that?

And Ash does make a good point. There will be bitching in every thread. Regardless of how many new threads u make. I just need to point to FIF. They have a flamers paradise section but they still end up bitching in every thread mainly during the course of the match. I doubt someone would change threads during match just to went out hate.

Anyway, i agree in principle of this thread. They are a xenophobic and very dubious club with lot of talent on the pitch as well. They deserve a lot of contempt. But then again no one said u had to be classy to be the best team in the world.

PS: Anti Inter , Anti juve, anti EPL and and anti pirlo thread pls? :o

Last edited:

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
Fuck barca!

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
fun fact: if you search 'busquets' in google image, related searches is 'yaya toure'

the 'philosopher' has thrown away one of the most complete midfielders in modern football and replaced him with a diving scumbag who's only talent is sideways passes. i'm pretty sure that yaya left because pep asked him to dive and yaya refused.

Busquets is a better anchor than Toure.

What I hate about Barca is mainly their "fans". A bunch of bitches who're hardly even interested in football. There are of course exceptions.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
I don't think I've seen ONE logical point legalizing the existence of this thread.

Oh well, just an avenue for hateful H8AZ to pour out all their spite at a team that keeps on piling the trophies. :star:

Half of you here should use all this hate more constructively by signing up for Peshawar. :D:D

EDIT: just corrected an impossible error on my part..yeah I'm that smart. :proud:
And if you don't know where Peshawar is or what goes on there.... :fp: I'm pretty sure most don't.

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
troll thread.

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
Bar Se Lo Na in Hindi means "Why dont you take it from the Bar?"

I do not know how to analyze that further.

The "bar" could be a metaphor for a long, hard, penis.

So roughly it means "go fuck yourself"

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
The "bar" could be a metaphor for a long, hard, penis.

So roughly it means "go fuck yourself"

Good enough. I was stuck with equating bar to a drinking bar. That only led to good things.

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
when people were bashing manu they were said to have a small club mentality,now we have one for barca its cool :fp:

thanks for making us look like the idiots @ FIF :fp:

also if you are going to open such threads do it properly and open ones for all other teams aswell, just dont see the point in such a thread

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Threads like this = small dick complex.

We're Milan. We big dick.

Fiero

Reaction score
2006 semis:

2009 semis:

Fletcher fake red to miss the final 09:

2010 semis:

2011 1st knockout round:

2011 semis:

All of their Champions League wins this decade contained clear ref errors that benefited them. Coincidence?

Fiero

Reaction score
Racism goes unpunished despite revealing replays and Real Madrid reporting it to UEFA:

The "classy" "best player in history":

A slap and (allegedly) religious insult that also goes unpunished despite replays:

The "classy" team strikes again, this time by the substitute GK:

How they won vs us over two legs (yet sadly some Milanisti still say they like and respect the sore loser big mouthed midget diver number 6, including Galliani):

The very classy philosopher talking about his former assistant coach:

The "classy" club turns on the sprinklers so that their opponents can't celebrate reaching their first Champions League final in 44 years:

How could a club like that be even worthy of respect? Open your eyes people, don't ignore the little incidents. Sadly people fall for the image the media wants to portray of how they are so "classy". It truly baffles me when people brand the philosopher or number 6 or number 10 "classy", how did people become so deluded?

This is a despicable entity. And everyone involved in it directly transforms into scum. And I'm not exaggerating. Look at number 14 with Liverpool and how he currently became a shameful diver, look at number 7 and how classy he was in Valencia and now see him dive and (allegedly) insult people's religions. And whoever fails to oblige to their "philosophy" is gone, like Ronaldinho, Deco, Eto'o, Hleb, Henry, Ibrahimovic, and Yaya.

Scum.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Barcelona > Real Madrid :o

Barcelona gave us Ronaldinho, Zambrotta and Zlatan, true champions. Franco FC gave us players like Ronaldo, Redondo, Huntelaar, flops...

Corrupt, Filthy diving, unsportsmanlike, ugly scum Real Madrid...

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
teddy+hug.png

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
troll thread.

But maybe good. If it takes all the troll-heat away from other threads.

Ok, I don't believe that either. But on can dream.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

this thread is giving this forum a bad image :lol:

although I agree with this quote

A good number of members on that forum are knee-jerking twats, regarding their opinion of players and even worse regarding transfers. When was it that time that they were 1100% sure Fabregas would go to Milan and they wanted to buy jerseys and shit although there was not even one concrete link of Fabregas to Milan not even one. Just remembering that makes me laugh.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
although I agree with this quote

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

How many actually believed that? 1 guy? Even though it was 1 guy too many - nae great conclusion skills.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Oh no, 'we' Milan fans 'should' stay classy. Community sentiments, group mentality = lame.

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
Fuckin' pathetic thread

And here I thought we wouldn't copy Printer fans by creating flame threads

Pathetic

qft

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
:lol:

SO SINCERIUS!

naive_harry

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order
hahahaha nice thread!!!!

LoLInter

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Cavani, Ibra, Totti, Gattuso, Del Piero, T.Silva, Nesta, Lampard, El Shaarawy
The majority of my friends that are football fans are, of course, Barcelona fans. It's funny how they're ALL in denial whenever I would bring up the refs and UEFA helping their cause. They all claim that it's a myth and that Barcelona is the greatest team in history and that Messi > all players through history.. Some of these are full-grown men and I still can't believe they have this kind of mentality.

It's like having a discussion with a wall that has "Messi is the best" written on it. It's literally all you're gonna get from them.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Small dicking...we have the Spanish Thread, flame threads dedicated to teams we hate imply 1 thing and 1 thing only, inferiority complex.

I hate Barcelona I really do (and I'm sure I have more catalan blood than the dudes in their forum ranting about nationalities, Capdevilla and me=long distance cousins :D, which eitherway is irrelevant), but there's several things from them that I actually admire a lot (it goes for all the teams I hate...bar Inter, who I don't hate, I just always feel pity), so not a fan of flame threads. I don't think its wrong to hate other teams and to laugh at their mishaps every now and then, but when it is taken to this level meh not worth it (and my source of hate towards Barcelona is perfectly said on Calum's post).

That said it's equally pathetic they're commenting on it in their forum...both set of fans small dicking.