Italian Football Thread III

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
gazoct07.png

Leonardo Bonucci’s personal motivator says he gave the player garlic sweets and told him to ‘breathe in the face of Gervinho and Francesco Totti’.

Juventus-Roma drags on with Leonardo Bonucci’s Twitter row, Giallorossi insulted in the airport and calls for referee Gianluca Rocchi’s arrest.

Vecchio Ultra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Ambrosini - Boban - Savicevic - Dessailly - MVB - Costacurta - Bierhoff
Juventus cheats from Muntari till Roma:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=840865649277807&fref=nf

Nothing has changed it's Calciopoli cheating scum all over again, Agnelli has learned his trade from Moggi....

My interest in Serie A is fading very quickly now, watching a pro wrestling match is even less staged than this cheaters league.... btw some pieces are missing in the video, these are just the blatant ones, for example the clear penalty on Menez in this year Milan Rubentus isn't even there lol

Last edited:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
^ tbf we dint deserve to even draw that game. We were really poor against jube that day.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I will never forget when people blamed Muntari for Juventus's cheating in that game.

"He should have scored more decisively!"

Fucking morons.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
I will never forget when people blamed Muntari for Juventus's cheating in that game.

"He should have scored more decisively!"

Fucking morons.

:thumbsup:

Pigs

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Tavecchio banned for six months by UEFA.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
forza calcio

molto grande amore molto spettacolo motlo grinta molto giacatore belisimo

no al racismo!

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
forza calcio

molto grande amore molto spettacolo motlo grinta molto giacatore belisimo

no al racismo!

amico molto accordo amico

forza cailco amico

uefa e un cazzo amico

CALICO PER SEMPRE

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Molto ladri molto merda molto cazzo Platini e Europa e Ingelande!

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Nedved knows what it's like to work for them scudetti. 2 in particular required more specific work that Totti surely knows nothing about.

Lol. I like that response. I wish Ned gets to read this.

Ramzee

Forza Milan per sempre!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De Sciglio, Ambrosini, SeS, Montolivo.
Damn idiots like Galliani supporting Tavecchio ruin italian football. What a terrible PR for Italy is this ban, head of FIGC is a racist cunt with backing of other racist morons. 3 world country

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Italians Football :lol:

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
To make it worse :fp:

Milan youngster Cosimo La Ferrara handed five-game ban for racial abuse

AC Milan’s 16-year-old youth team striker Cosimo La Ferrara was handed a five match disciplinary ban for using a racial slur during last year’s derby with Inter.

After making the score 5-0, the highly rated teenager walked up to Inter’s Justice Opoku and shouted, “This is for you, you black b*****d.”

Opoku reacted with a slap and La Ferrara was substituted immediately to avoid any further altercation. Christian Brocchi, then coach of AC Milan’s youth team, made La Ferrara apologise to all members of the opposing bench and did not feature him in the following four rounds.

According to La Gazetta dello Sport, the FIGC Federal Court, chaired by Sergio Artico, punished both the player and the club with a five match ban and a €5,000 fine, respectively.

Last year, Atalanta’s Alberto Grassi involved in similar case was punished with a ten match ban. The ban was halved on appeal after the Under-19 Italian international started volunteer work as part of his re-education.

In circumstances similar to Grassi’s, the Federal Court’s prosecutor demanded a ten match ban and a fine of €10,000, which was reduced because of La Ferrara’s conscious behaviour in apologising immediately, and Milan banning him for four subsequent rounds.

The Rossoneri have decided not to appeal the decision.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
To make it worse :fp:

Milan youngster Cosimo La Ferrara handed five-game ban for racial abuse

AC Milan’s 16-year-old youth team striker Cosimo La Ferrara was handed a five match disciplinary ban for using a racial slur during last year’s derby with Inter.

After making the score 5-0, the highly rated teenager walked up to Inter’s Justice Opoku and shouted, “This is for you, you black b*****d.”

Opoku reacted with a slap and La Ferrara was substituted immediately to avoid any further altercation. Christian Brocchi, then coach of AC Milan’s youth team, made La Ferrara apologise to all members of the opposing bench and did not feature him in the following four rounds.

According to La Gazetta dello Sport, the FIGC Federal Court, chaired by Sergio Artico, punished both the player and the club with a five match ban and a €5,000 fine, respectively.

Last year, Atalanta’s Alberto Grassi involved in similar case was punished with a ten match ban. The ban was halved on appeal after the Under-19 Italian international started volunteer work as part of his re-education.

In circumstances similar to Grassi’s, the Federal Court’s prosecutor demanded a ten match ban and a fine of €10,000, which was reduced because of La Ferrara’s conscious behaviour in apologising immediately, and Milan banning him for four subsequent rounds.

The Rossoneri have decided not to appeal the decision.
The kid is an idiot. Credit to Brocchi and the club for the way they handled it.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
yeah i know :lol:

what is b*****d??

bastard?