The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
1yr deal for Costa. Molto sexy.

Get a scudetto, CL, and then pick any striker on the planet we want

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Now they r sayin no Qatar medical for Neymar. Fuck knows wots goin on

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'd take Costa for a year. If he wants to stay, sure, why not--depends on how he does here--but I think Belotti is still our goal and I wouldn't be surprised if he renegotiates his contract, it also gives us a season to see what he's like when he's got some real pressure to perform.

Costa is an asshole, but, he's a great force on the field, no doubt. The thing I'd be cautious about is that I hope he's ready to keep it together when it comes to Serie A defenders. Defense here is more suffocating than in the EPL. The EPL is a more physical league, and so Costa just overcomes them with his superior physical strength, and while there's no doubt that he's a smart player, he's also a hot-head.

Serie A defenders love hot-heads, they're great at making them make mistakes, even superior players. The tactics that can be used on a player like that are endless; my only reservations are: 1) can he deal with this, 2) what sort of fee will we pay; and 3) if we're only getting him for a year, how much is Atletico willing to pay and how much are we going to be paying for what is essentially a loan deal?

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
If Costa kills it for us, then we should have an option to redeem in there.

even if he plays like a balon d'or he'll probably still want to leave 4 atletico at the end of the season

Costa on a 1 year loan deal is probably the best way to solve the striker problem.

after next season, with CL football most players in the world would probably be willing to come here. st choices everywhere

gc1985

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
even if he plays like a balon d'or he'll probably still want to leave 4 atletico at the end of the season

Costa on a 1 year loan deal is probably the best way to solve the striker problem.

after next season, with CL football most players in the world would probably be willing to come here. st choices everywhere

I would be okay with that I guess.

Either way, two years I couldn't imagine having players of that caliber joining us. I thought we were forever stuck in a rut.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Suso hattrick to shut up everyone that didn't put him in their formation (including me at one point).

Alos, guess I'm going with a Suso jersey.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
We really need a solid backup GK.. too bad it seems like they've promised A.Dollar the main backup spot :fp:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bbc

in an interview with mundo deportivo at the weekend, la liga president javier tebas threatened a legal response against the former french champions if european football's governing body failed to take action. He also said that psg president nasser al-khelaifi had been made aware of the spanish league's intentions.

"we will [make a complaint about psg] because they infringe uefa's financial fair play rules and also the european union's competition rules," he said.

"we will make a complaint to uefa and if they don't do anything we will take it to the competition tribunals in switzerland and brussels. And, from there, we don't rule out going through the courts in france and spain."

he added: "two months ago i met the president of psg at la liga's offices and i told him what we were going to do and the reasons why.

"he was angry with me and said that he did not understand. We have a relationship [through qatar sports channel bein] for spanish football, but la liga must defend our clubs in these situations."

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
I want to wear Costa #7, Ibrahimovic #11 or Ronaldo #7 in my sunday league PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN FASSONE

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Changing to teamAuba, but honestly like I said a month ago. Either would be excellent. Even Costa would be great given our situation.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Lol.

It's awful and illegal springing Neymar from his deal but everything is fine and dandy when Barcelona endlessly tap up players for years on end.

"Oh, but Fab was La Masia!!!"

It's not like Neymar wants to stay.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
Lol.

It's awful and illegal springing Neymar from his deal but everything is fine and dandy when Barcelona endlessly tap up players for years on end.

"Oh, but Fab was La Masia!!!"

It's not like Neymar wants to stay.

Thats why I respect Real more. At least they up and front and they will tell you, I like your shit and I'm taking your shit. Barca be like, nah bro, we cool, I wouldn't do that too you, we boys, lets pinky promise, all the while they have their fingers crossed behind their back.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thats why I respect Real more. At least they up and front and they will tell you, I like your shit and I'm taking your shit. Barca be like, nah bro, we cool, I wouldn't do that too you, we boys, lets pinky promise, all the while they have their fingers crossed behind their back.

Is that why Real got a transfer ban, for being stand-up guys?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Barcelona are cunts.

They tap up players as bad as anyone else, if not more, and now they complain about this?

And that's not even counting the fact that their transfers are the most dirty transfers to have occurred in football so far.

How can you moan about a slimy PSG buying Neymar deal when the current record for slimy deal is Barcelona buying Neymar by giving his dad 50m.

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
How about something simple,we quote our one and only Mirabelli for the new commode and go with: NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
How about something simple,we quote our one and only Mirabelli for the new commode and go with: NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.