Week 31: Milan - Juventus 07/07/2020 21:45 CEST

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
A bonafide Striker for Rebic to play off of and an effective Winger / Playmaker
- I think thats good enough for the first step (back to CL)

Many of these players will need to show this type of play consistently and also improve though - SPAL was just a few games ago.

They are all young player, probably playing without the crowd benefits them

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
What the hell? You watched the match without turning it off?

Yup.. i was watching with people.
If I was alone I would have turned it off the moment that btch cristiano scored.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
They are all young player, probably playing without the crowd benefits them

Yes that is probably true but also having players that believe and can produce also helps. I think Ibra, Theo and Rebic bring that extra that can assist the others to continue to fight.

Next season this stretch should hopefully stay with the players so when fans return they will still have some experience to draw on to persevere. Having players that turn up and produce also should help the others who arent as sure in themselves.

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
Team looks very promising, I dont even want the kit man to leave. Two more seasoned performers and I think we could challenge for the scudetto. We are now one of the quickest teams in serie A all over the pitch.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Insane match, felt like the Milan of old, the Ancelotti, GOATlotti Milan. Was glorious to watch. Juventus got destroyed

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
:lol::lol: WTF - WE WON? :lol::lol:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
fuck yeaaaah.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Yup.. i was watching with people.
If I was alone I would have turned it off the moment that btch cristiano scored.

You broke social distancing rules :eek:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Good morning! GODOING

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

I still stand by that. Hakan played bad. Rebić played bad. But Kessie and Bennacer did their job, also Theo and Conti. Rebić was his usual self. Non existant entire game, running around like a headless chicken, but on the right place at the right time for his goal - with good finish. then non existant again. Hakan had tons of misplaced passes, even when we scored, his pass was deflected. More luck than brains with this guy. Even his fk, without wall, was in center of the goal. Powerfull but straight to the keeper. Maybe if we'd keep Paqs in, we wouldn't even conceede. But one things leads to another, so we'll never know.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
anyone with ratings made by italian newspapers (laGazzeta?!)?
would like to see notes for yesterday circus defending :)

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Who was Ibra taunting with that ?keep talking? sign he was doing with his hand ?

I think it was to our own players. They were surrounding the ref at that moment and I think Ibra was saying don't talk too much and get sent off, or something like that.

mamba

Beginner
Reaction score
I think it was to our own players. They were surrounding the ref at that moment and I think Ibra was saying don't talk too much and get sent off, or something like that.

I think it was for Giggio

King George

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Maldini, Nesta, Costacurta, Montolivo, Ambrosini, Albertini, Desailly
Ibra's goal was not from open play, kessie's and leao's goal benefited from deflection. These goals don't really qualify RnB purity test, in terms of hiw goals should be scored. Juve won this 2-1 effectively.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maybe if you stayed for the game instead of turning it off at 2-0 you'd have seen it :D

I thought we were going to lose by 4 goals... not win by 4.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The only regrettable thing about this game is that De Sciglio didn't play

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
You broke social distancing rules :eek:

Denmark has been so good at handling the corona situation that we now kinda live like we did pre corona.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
from reddit
ubbfvjz67m951.jpg

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
from reddit
ubbfvjz67m951.jpg

sometimes i wonder how bonucci is a professional footballer let alone a defender.

Between his time here as our capitano and post that...the sheer number of times he's been caught out in ridiculous positions is mind-boggling :lol:

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Only 2 penalties needed in the last minutes for not losing

IMG-20200709-010607.jpg

Bad luck

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
sometimes i wonder how bonucci is a professional footballer let alone a defender.

Between his time here as our capitano and post that...the sheer number of times he's been caught out in ridiculous positions is mind-boggling :lol:

dude is a fraud. Him and pique. They both live off their better counterparts like chilleini and puyol in the case of pique previously.

Zeke

Professional bowler
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Kaka, Romagnoli, Bonaventura

Schedule