The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
but i prefer pay 50m more to have a finished product like isco rather than a unproven like ceballos
ok honestly do you really think that you can buy a Isco or someone simmilar to him like you say a finished product for 50m?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Not disco isco's biggest fan... but if it were a choice between him or Bona .....

#LestWeForget

Pretty clear if you ask me. He would walk through serie a defences

How many games have you watched for Real Madrid this season?

Not a YouTube highlights.

Isco is by far the most entertaining footballer on his day but truth the matter is: he’s becoming less productive, more selfish and very frustrating lately.

Isco would walk into any starting 11 in the world and it’s unfair to football to put him in the same sentence with bonamaradona.

But as I stated above, he’s losing his place with real because he complicates things when you only need from a midfielder is to do the basics.

This is why I want Wilshire who will look for the best solution when in possession instead of hugging the left line and send the ball backward when he realizes that he can’t do shit.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
You and yr little posse even dream of such you better wake up and apologise

You spit at me and you think I'm just gonna stand there like a prick looking aghast... no sir, I'm a Paki:

264556.gif

I apologize mr. van Basten ❤️

You know that circle was needed out of love.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
i watch cebalos last summer with spain U21 and it's hard to say what position he plays but my impression is that he's like all-around player and he's the best when you give him space... so i will say he's best as ATM.

but that mean that we will replace hakan and jack but as i said, i will rather replace biglia because hakan looks more promising and useful for us, especially if you move him back in mid.
ofc it will be ideal to replace all of them for wc players but i doubt they will have that much money. :o

that's the other solution... :o can't say that i'm big fan of hakan on LW because i want fast modern winger but this give you option to replace biglia :o

kessie X
suso cebalos hakan
silva

If that's the case then he can fucking stay in Madrid. I don't know shit about the guy...but I'm basing it on your description.

We don't need Jacks of all trades but Masters of none.
We got Bonaventura and Hakan for that.
We need real quality on the left wing and pace...OR a dependable CAM/SS.

This is why ppl that want averageish players like Baselli trigger the fuck out of me.

Let's not repeat one of late stage :g: mistakes and get a ton of average players....let's add one or two pieces of genuine quality and move forward.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I thought he declined so hard that Wenger sent him another team.

And now he’s back at Arsenal because he’s part of Wengers pedobear squad.

Only opinion that matters is the one of Rino.

Injuries played a big part in his decline, now that he found continuity he regained his form and he’s very useful to this arsenal side.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
worst day of isco still tears serie a apart, atleast we dont have to worry about winning vs teams like chievo, benevato, verona etc..., he basically can solo them all
and play in madrid will be different than play in milan, he will shine when he is a center of every balls in our team

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ok, so let's say that we pay Wilshere 5m a year on a 4-year contract, tell me a player that we can get that is as good as he is, and whose transfer fee and wages combined are less or the same as 20-25m.He is 26y old injury free for some time now (I think) still has the best years in front of him IF HE IS HEALTHY.It's kinda a no-brainer for me, even as a sub for that money he would be good.

It's funny in here most people complain about wages given to top players. What do they think players will sign for if they come here? Peanuts? Wilshere wouldn't be a sub or rotation player like some are mentioning nor would he come here to be that. If he came, he would be a starting XI player.

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
I apologize mr. van Basten ❤️

You know that circle was needed out of love.

Not at all, not at all dear Diavolo... no serious feeling, its just banter, same with Alec. I found it funny.

But serious, no spitting, its unclassy... not worthy of Milan

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would guess all these top free players sign new deals somewhere in the next month or so. They won't go into the World Cup without a deal and risk injury and losing potential money.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
worst day of isco still tears serie a apart, atleast we dont have to worry about winning vs teams like chievo, benevato, verona etc..., he basically can solo them all
and play in madrid will be different than play in milan, he will shine when he is a center of every balls in our team

138dcf3b4480b6504a0bdf6073413e04.jpg

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
On one condition, he needs to be captain and #10

One other condition. You have to kill Franco and Maldini. I will not have that guy wear the captain's armband at Milan while those 2 are still alive.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@tutticonvocati
Mino Raiola: "I hope Reina plays in goal for #Milan next season"

So he wants his client to fail? ha

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@andrea ___ 182
With all the impossibility of the case given the not good relations between the parties involved but Balotelli made a call to Fassone .... saying that he would like to return.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
One other condition. You have to kill Franco and Maldini. I will not have that guy wear the captain's armband at Milan while those 2 are still alive.

^manechester united fan in ac milan forum ladies and gentlemen

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Raiola: I hope Reina to be the starting GK for milan next season

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
------cutrone---andresilva----
---------balotelli---------------
---fellaini-------kessie------
--------biglia----------------

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
------cutrone---andresilva----
---------balotelli---------------
---fellaini-------kessie------
--------biglia----------------

^^In heart N soul... an inter fan

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Isco would easily be one of the best players in Serie A if he came here. Just him alone in the current team and we can finish 3rd easily. Guy is a top player.

If we cant afford him I would get Ceballos

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
@andrea ___ 182
With all the impossibility of the case given the not good relations between the parties involved but Balotelli made a call to Fassone .... saying that he would like to return.

Awww that Mario has always been a dreamer :lol: No thank you

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Isco would easily be one of the best players in Serie A if he came here. Just him alone in the current team and we can finish 3rd easily. Guy is a top player.

If we cant afford him I would get Ceballos

Stop even mentioning Isco. We have no shot at him. Someone mentioned it earlier, we have a better shot at getting Ronaldo than Isco haha. Ceballos shouldn't be that difficult of an objective than some are making it out to be if the rumors are true. He hardly plays at Real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule