Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
We need a Casemiro a Fernandinho with pep we need a tank who can pass

theres no one

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
biglia is having great season, but there is reason why we're outplayed by many teams (even weaker teams) and why we can't end game with clean sheet :o

biglia is fine but we need better, also don't forget the fact that he'll be almost 34 next season... but he always can remain as great back up.

i just check barella's statistic last season and he actually plays as RCM and DCM whole time (this season he's mostly LCM), so this guy can definitely replace biglia, actually he can cover every single role in mid which is fantastic for every team.
that guy won't cost more than 30-35m, i'm all on him, leo pull the magic pls.:star:

this squad will work fine. :o

XXXX
kessie barella
suso paqueta martial (depay or lozano)
piguain

another question, is there really need to have classic regista in first XI? :o

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
biglia is having great season, but there is reason why we're outplayed by many teams (even weaker teams) and why we can't end game with clean sheet :o

biglia is fine but we need better, also don't forget the fact that he'll be almost 34 next season... but he always can remain as great back up.

i just check barella's statistic last season and he actually plays as RCM and DCM whole time (this season he's mostly LCM), so this guy can definitely replace biglia, actually he can cover every single role in mid which is fantastic for every team.
that guy won't cost more than 30-35m, i'm all on him, leo pull the magic pls.:star:

this squad will work fine. :o

XXXX
kessie barella
suso paqueta martial (depay or lozano)
piguain

another question, is there really need to have classic regista in first XI? :o

If they like Tonali then he could learn behind Biglia for a year or so.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So excited for Paqueta

He looks like the next big thing. Whilst being obviously very technically gifted, flashy and creative, the thing that impressed me was reading about the number of aerial duels and tackles he wins. Seems like a player that works hard for his team and would fit into Rino's mentality.

I doubt we'll be signing another CM, we'll be good for this season. Then, if needed, we can start looking into alternatives for Biglia. Unless we send Bakayoko back but don't see that happening.

Conti is back soon too. Things are looking great :star:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sounds like Ibra is locked up according to Leo's interview. He was beating around the bush similar to Higuain in the summer.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.

yeah but it could be risky, who knows, maybe he'll fail :o

i will rather chose to buy barella and strenght that part of mid, you can't count on 34yo biglia with kid as his back up.

but we can always buy tonali as well, as i said, i will leave him on loan for another season and half :o
if he's really that good, you can move him in first XI, but barella or mostly kessie will end on bench which is fine, you always need to have good rotation players.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yeah but it could be risky, who knows, maybe he'll fail :o

i will rather chose to buy barella and strenght that part of mid, you can't count on 34yo biglia with kid as his back up.

but we can always buy tonali as well, as i said, i will leave him on loan for another season and half :o
if he's really that good, you can move him in first XI, but barella or mostly kessie will end on bench which is fine, you always need to have good rotation players.

I trust Leo. He has an eye for talent. Bought Verratti while he was at Pescara.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Higuain is now closer to 40 than he is to 20

disgusting. must sell

he'll be 31 in december, he has at least 3 great season in his legs.

if he's 34yo, ofc that i will slowly start to think about other CF. :o

yup i trust leo as well, but we are just discussing about potential players and i really want barella here, i will feel bad and sad if we miss him :o

why barella can't be CDM, when he already played there in cagliari? as i said, is there really need to have regista in first XI, why not have classic CDM there? :o
the problem is, i can't really name good regista who will be available for us next summer... maybe paredes but if he will cost as much as barella, i will always chose another one.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score

You are saying Tonali who is barely 18 and has never played top level football will be ready within a year?

Ye Nah

Kid is still a couple of years away from being a starting mid for CL contending club.

I wouldnt mind getting him, but not as first choice backup.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
some top agnet from brasil says lucas nas all tools + also attitude to be wc player

and that his best posiiton would be like seedorf played in 4 3 1 2 lcm

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You are saying Tonali who is barely 18 and has never played top level football will be ready within a year?

Ye Nah

Kid is still a couple of years away from being a starting mid for CL contending club.

I wouldnt mind getting him, but not as first choice backup.

He's playing regularly in Serie B. Not the much of a drop off in terms of thinking and approach to Serie A. There are plenty of crappy top leagues around the world when you compare them to Serie B. Plus if you are surrounded by quality players, it makes life easier to adapt and grow.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Anyone notice Suso has had his best games thus far this season when Abate is at RB and not Calabria.

The only thing we notice about Calabria is his hot sister
Sara Calabria said:
images

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Tonali can absolutely be a first backup in Serie A, if Locatelli starts.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
some top agnet from brasil says lucas nas all tools + also attitude to be wc player

and that his best posiiton would be like seedorf played in 4 3 1 2 lcm

thats what I was saying. 4-3-1-2 would be awesome , but we're stuck with Suso and I dont think we should keep changing formations like montella. Maybe next year. Tonali/Biglia as Pirlo, Kessie as Gattuso on steroids and Package as Clarence <3 and Kakan as CAM of course. Cutro as Pippo, Higuain as.. Higuain. Too bad our full backs dont come close to what we had :lol: Roma- Caldara can be Nesta-TS33

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I would prefer to maintain argentine balance, parades acceptable here

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Milan will pay the €35M for Lucas Paquetá in 4 installments:

€5M [when Paquetá signs the contract]
€15M in January 2019
€10M in July 2019
€5M in January 2020

[@cahemota]

SMS we can !

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Milan will pay the €35M for Lucas Paquetá in 4 installments:

��€5M [when Paquetá signs the contract]
��€15M in January 2019
��€10M in July 2019
��€5M in January 2020

[@cahemota]

SMS we can !

SMS only if someone can find the SMS of last season that was replaced by a fraud masquerading as him.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
i think idea about mms is dead, with paqueta/jack/hakan i can't see the point of throwing 100m on another LCM.

on summer give me one of martial/depay/lozano and paredes/barella and we're fine as we are :o

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
biglia such a beautiful regista

as long as he's healthy, he sets the tempo

Amen to that!

Gattuso will be playing a 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1 come January.

Gattuso will (rightfully) stick with 4 3 3.
Formation changes will happen during games depending on the situation

You guys reckon Ruben Neves is gettable?

How about Tanguy Ndombélé?

I see Ndombele as Monaco Bakayoko, at least from the vids I have seen.
In good form period.
Nothing really “tight” in his game.
What seems to be his main asset (like bakayoko best moments at Monaco ) those powerful foward run, dribbling. But just like Bakayoko, it those kind of clumsy moves, dribbles all over the place that hit opponents legs a lot.
They’re the students of Matuidi.

Status
Not open for further replies.