Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
532182_10151136372776937_536160413_n.jpg

:star::star:

Not many players suited us like that... Play like he was there all his life. Looks Milan and all he does is Milan.

It was all written. :o

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
20 years ago he was supposed to be here

He gathered every ounce of experience and technique and splurged it all over juve

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.
He plays with Milan in his heart and that is all I ask.

He has it all, a truly superb player. His performance against Juventus was legendary both defensively and offensively.

He can be our new symbol. He embodies Milan perfectly.

Forza Montolivo!

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
so he's the fastest player (in terms of appearances) to captain Milan, yes?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
one of the best midfielders in the world

montolivo_juve_g2.jpg

ce099f02392949b3eb379b7557451265-26017-1353875318.jpeg

233025hp2.jpg

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
So much <3

so he's the fastest player (in terms of appearances) to captain Milan, yes?

In recent history, I think so. Can't recall anyone else.

zizousama

Milanisti Forever
Reaction score
Armband looks so classy on him. We should promote him to vice captain and make him official next season. A captain doesn't have to be the oldest. It has to be earned by the fittest which is Riccardo. Seeing him so good and so involved each game always charges me with positivity and belief. The kind of man that deserves a spot in a team like ours. Forza capitano.

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
deserved to be my 2nd favourite players of all time after Jon Dahl Tomasson.

Last edited:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
it shocks me almost how natural he looks with the armband on.

white armband on our red&black kit is :star::star::star::star::star: anyway, but Montolivo just looks made to be captain. very Maldini-esque.

Tidalwave

Shredder
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka' #22, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Sheva, Ibra, Balotelli, De Rossi, Montolivo.
he and nigel bossing the midfield yesterday :star:

bosslord :star:

Kvothe

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
My favourite Milan player right now, why didn't he join the club like 5 years back.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Signed him for free :g:

Players like montolivo are hard to come across because of their love for the jersey. Its amazing. De jong has been brilliant too in the big games and its incredible to see.

Inspiration.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Signed him for free :g:

Players like montolivo are hard to come across because of their love for the jersey. Its amazing. De jong has been brilliant too in the big games and its incredible to see.

Inspiration.

He should have signed last winter mercato.:cry:
Still, best player of the match. As a captain, he performed outstandingly. The best moment from him was when Mexes cleared the ball to the corner and Monty tap him his head as a sign of approval. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
^ yep, just read the tweets.

if it's true then he'll become the vice captain...mario yepes should be the 3rd captain.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He is born to wear this mighty shirt.Future Capitano.True leader.

Montolivo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zlatan, Montolivo, Honda, Pazzini, Abate, De Sciglio, Mexes, Ambrosini, Nesta, Pato, Ronaldinho
Words can not describe how happy i am that he is representing Milan and thats what i always dreamed of since i saw him at Viola wearing the captain armband. Now he is here and has already in few months been a captain. That just shows how amazing he is. World class performances.

Montolivo <3 Hope he stays here the rest of his career, hope he is loyal and that he truly loves wearing the black and red dress. Il future Capitano <3

One Question: Is it just me or do you guys feel too that Man UTD, Madrid or one of the top clubs in europe will be interested in him and possibly make a bid? I'm really scared when i think of that. We all know how much berlu loves money and what he did to Ibra and T.Silva. If it happens, hope Monty does everything he can to reject the offers..

Grande Monto :(

Fiero

Reaction score
Words can not describe how happy i am that he is representing Milan and thats what i always dreamed of since i saw him at Viola wearing the captain armband. Now he is here and has already in few months been a captain. That just shows how amazing he is. World class performances.

Montolivo <3 Hope he stays here the rest of his career, hope he is loyal and that he truly loves wearing the black and red dress. Il future Capitano <3

One Question: Is it just me or do you guys feel too that Man UTD, Madrid or one of the top clubs in europe will be interested in him and possibly make a bid? I'm really scared when i think of that. We all know how much berlu loves money and what he did to Ibra and T.Silva. If it happens, hope Monty does everything he can to reject the offers..

Dude don't worry, Montolivo is a Milanista since birth :) He is the right man to lead the new Milan era.

Fiero

Reaction score
New avatar :proud: was hard for me to change the Pippo one after so long, but Montolivo is the right player and man :thumbsup:

Love you Monto. Hope he becomes permanent captain soon.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
New avatar :proud: was hard for me to change the Pippo one after so long, but Montolivo is the right player and man :thumbsup:

Love you Monto. Hope he becomes permanent captain soon.

Montolivo shits on Aquilani.

Montolivo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zlatan, Montolivo, Honda, Pazzini, Abate, De Sciglio, Mexes, Ambrosini, Nesta, Pato, Ronaldinho
Dude don't worry, Montolivo is a Milanista since birth :) He is the right man to lead the new Milan era.

Yea i hope you are right :)

Nice Avatar btw,how did you change? I can't do it :(

Dias

DAI DAI DAI
Reaction score
I didnt realize he was made captain! I guess it was the natural choice after Abbiati.

I still remember when Thiago Silva captained Milan :proud:

Still the best for me was Nesta :proud::proud:

Deunamist

F*** Juventus
Reaction score

No worries, Montolivo is Italian. :D:thumbsup:

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present

Simple answer is No, as hes too old for them

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Future captain :o

Only when Ambro retires from Milan. :thumbsup: