The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't agree, but he would be a useful player and would improve depth. It would have been nice to get him on a free but lets see what happens, plenty of moves will happen

I'm no Mirabelli fan but lets not judge moves based on rumors, he could be stopped from making moves for a number of reasons (his position in question, refinancing issue, UEFA sanctions pending, etc)

I doubt even idiots would bring Duncan and Baselli to Milan

:thumbsup::star: Good logical thinking, unfortunately this kind of post is not accepted here. You are supposed to shit on everything and everyone :lol:

Also remember, next year we will be mediocre club :D

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
But why would you guys want Neves? He just shined in the Championship. Even if you said it is better than Serie B (which I would agree with) it's still a second division. If you think that Andre Silva is coming out of a weak league in Portugal, why would you want to bring in Neves from the Championship?

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
We have been linked with Pavon, Depay, and Thauvin. I if we could get 2/3 I would be really happy. Slim chance of that happening I know. We will probably end up with Politano, Berardi or Janko.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
:fp:

He was their last manager to win a European Trophy.

giphy.gif

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
We have been linked with Pavon, Depay, and Thauvin. I if we could get 2/3 I would be really happy. Slim chance of that happening I know. We will probably end up with Politano, Berardi or Janko.

Politano - Jankto are actually good

I'd be a good mercato if we could land Politano-Jankto-Florenzi (according to rumours)+high profile CF.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No idea about this baselli kid... but if it means bonaventura is given the boot i'm all for it.

I expected this exact comment from you. You aren't considered one of the biggest frauds in here for nothing :lol:

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
PS - Noway, I well thought he won sumthin with them. My memory fades... father time, you know. Apologies

Ancelotti spectacularly blew the 2000 Scudetto. Juve were well ahead of Lazio a few rounds from the end, and then collapsed (the defeat to Perugia in the rain on the final day, remember?). That's the closest he came to winning the Scudetto with Juventus.

You could say he had form in collapsing before Istanbul as well (Juve, Deportivo, almost PSV ... )

Last edited:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
I expected this exact comment from you. You aren't considered one of the biggest frauds in here for nothing :lol:

Why bother in keeping tabs on fodder a players fam.

All i know is bonaventura is a cancer in our teams attacking third. Need him removed asap.

Ancelotti spectacularly blew the 2000 Scudetto. Juve were well ahead of Lazio a few rounds from the end, and then collapsed (the defeat to Perugia in the rain on the final day, remember?). That's the closest he came to winning the Scudetto with Juventus.

You could say he had form in collapsing before Istanbul as well (Juve, Deportivo, PSV ... )

BvB b4 Depor

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why bother in keeping tabs on fodder a players fam.

All i know is bonaventura is a cancer in our teams attacking third. Need him removed asap.

BvB b4 Depor

Our teams? Who is us, fam?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

You could say he had form in collapsing before Istanbul as well (Juve, Deportivo, almost PSV ... )

Sorry... I cannot remember at all. 18 years ago. I said wot I said bc 90s was almost always Juve or Milan for the title and I remember us not doing anything noteworthy of much after '95 for a little while.

I remember Ancelotti being at Juve towards the end of the 90s, took a guess he might have won with them. Lazio you say, God they had a strong team back then. Fuck Messis & the CR7s and the Spanish golden years... when Serie A was on the top... that was the ceiling for world football!

C'mon, man... not a nice thing to say. We're all fans of Carletto here arent we? I think he's a nice man... the Depotivo game pisses me off, tho. Istanbul I dont blame Carletto

PS - I know we won in 98 - but, seriously, with Alberto Zaccheroni? Lol!

Last edited:

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry... I cannot remember at all. 18 years ago. I said wot I said bc 90s was almost always Juve or Milan for the title and I remember us not doing anything noteworthy of much after '95 for a little while.

I remember Ancelotti being at Juve towards the end of the 90s, took a guess he might have won with them. Lazio you say, God they had a strong team back then. Fuck Messis & the CR7s and the Spanish golden years... when Serie A was on the top... that was the ceiling for world football!

C'mon, man... not a nice thing to say. We're all fans of Carletto here arent we? I think he's a nice man... the Depotivo game pisses me off, tho. Istanbul I dont blame Carletto

PS - I know we won in 98 - but, seriously, with Alberto Zaccheroni? Lol!
I am a big admirer of Ancelotti, but he has seen some incredible defeats as coach.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I am a big admirer of Ancelotti, but he has seen some incredible defeats as coach.

You don't get genuis without mess or madness.
I'd prefer him any day over almost all the other top tier coaches....even while knowing that he will fuck up massively from time to time.... simply because you will never have the kind of sweet success that Carlo brings.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Why aren’t we in the Buffon race? He’ll be a safe option for the goal for the next 2 years at least and will piss off Massaro and co so badly that it’ll be the most hilarious outcome since the great Andre Silva defense of 2018.

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Is the Bonucci out talk real??

If it is we could've sold him for 40-50 mill and signed De Vrij for free?

Last edited:

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i am still optimistic ,for now we have

-great young gk just 19 years
-2 potential super rb conti(who was my favorite signing) and calabria who showed he is impoving a lot
-wc cb duo roma who is 22-23 and leo
-kessie who is becoming huge and he is just 20
-hakan just turned 24 and realy suprinig for me i didint like him but he could be great lcm
-cutrone ,that boy has x factor he is always in right place and he loves this club still 20 years old and will improve a lot next year
-silva,for me still huge prospect he has all to become great ss-cf just need to work on movment ,i belive in him
-locateli ,this boy needs one boom season where he will play hole season (loan him)
then we have ,plizari ,belanova(huge talent) .

we just need final push for 2-3 top players

like nangolan,isco,eriksen,vidal,cavani,aguero types

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Man, these rumors are mostly depressing. Baselli? :fp: Might as well skip summer mercato.

Why aren’t we in the Buffon race? He’ll be a safe option for the goal for the next 2 years at least and will piss off Massaro and co so badly that it’ll be the most hilarious outcome since the great Andre Silva defense of 2018.

You seriously want to sign a cheater? Probably one of the most disgraceful players to ever play the game? Some things aren't worth it even for the laughs. I don't want Buffon associated with Milan in any form.

nvdmrd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i am still optimistic ,for now we have

-great young gk just 19 years

-2 potential super rb conti(who was my favorite signing) and calabria who showed he is impoving a lot

-wc cb duo roma who is 22-23 and leo

-kessie who is becoming huge and he is just 20

-hakan just turned 24 and realy suprinig for me i didint like him but he could be great lcm

-cutrone ,that boy has x factor he is always in right place and he loves this club still 20 years old and will improve a lot next year

-silva,for me still huge prospect he has all to become great ss-cf just need to work on movment ,i belive in him

-locateli ,this boy needs one boom season where he will play hole season (loan him)

then we have ,plizari ,belanova(huge talent) .

we just need final push for 2-3 top players

like nangolan,isco,eriksen,vidal,cavani,aguero types

i like your opinion
but
donna will leave us
conti maybe finished after 2 knee injury
silva will leave
locatelli will leave
and with this shit management 2,3 top player just if we lose 2,3 better player than players we’ll sign

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i like your opinion
but
donna will leave us
conti maybe finished after 2 knee injury
silva will leave
locatelli will leave
and with this shit management 2,3 top player just if we lose 2,3 better player than players we’ll sign

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if donna leaves we will get at least 70 mil belive me .
conti cant be finished he will prove that he is best rb in italy easly.
i would keep silva one more year but if he leaves we should ask 40+ mil
loca will leave but for sure on loan only.
managment isnt shit ,i still rate fassone and mirabelli needs to have one more chance.

Sandokan

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic Weah Baresi Kaka Pippo

I was not expecting that many great goals, some of those were really sick. The way he can score from the spot almost is amazing. Dont know nothing about his overall game though but that shit was amazing.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I judge on this

16-17, 6th in serie A

200+ million later

17-18, 6th-7th in serie A
Oh c'mon guys. You're acting as Mirabelli was SD, coach and player in one person.

Montella fucked us in the 1st half of season after being co-involved in a 200M mercato. For the record: Since Gattuso took over, only Napoli and Juve got more points than we did, and he managed to do so with a team who wasn't even his. We'd been in CL by now if Montella didn't compromise our whole season.

Well. There you have your 200M mercato.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we win this Sunday it means we spent 200+ m for just one extra point from last season.

But some posters look at it as a success. We have the same transfers as from the B&G era the only difference is we paid money for mediocrity. Galliani used to get us mediocrity either for free or from loans with option to buy.
Yeah and some posters are still sucking on B&Gs dicks and want us to seriously believe that free fodders like Muntari, Monti, DeJong, Poli, Constant, Traore, Acerbi and so on are the same quality than what we have now.

Uh I forgott to mention 25M Berto who's definitely at least on Biglias level right?

Oh how I miss the good old days.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah and some posters are still sucking on B&Gs dicks and want us to seriously believe that free fodders like Muntari, Monti, DeJong, Poli, Constant, Traore, Acerbi and so on are the same quality than what we have now.

Uh I forgott to mention 25M Berto who's definitely at least on Biglias level right?

Oh how I miss the good old days.

i totaly agree with you,you simple cant change 11 players and have great season + almost all players value is same and some are even bigger like hakan and kessie ,only kalishit and biglia s value droped .
we have nice young team and now if we are to sell some we can get that money ,from players like traoree,taiwo constant you could get shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule