Week 6: Genoa 1-0 AC Milan - 27/09/2015 - 12:30 CET

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I had the privilege of not watching this mishap, because I went hiking. Nonetheless, I have some thoughts.

It's a shame Romagnoli got sent off. Not because it wasn't deserved, but because the molecules of rhythm created between Zapata and him is now deleted in the next match. The guy may be only twenty, but I consider him the kind of CB who betters his partner in defense. Zapata has very much been the benificiary of this the last few matches, where his archetype brainless playing style has been leveled out by a much smarter partner in defense. With an Ely not yet ready to take the reigns, I believe in the Roma-Zapata partnership.

On another level, it was sad to see in reports that the midfield didn't perform today. Not that I had any hopes for De Jong, but it's quite the accomplishment to substitute performability out of a midfield that has dominated the last two matches. It's obviously too early to judge Bertolacci, but it would be nice to see him justify those twenty fucking millions.

I'm not quite sure yet where Bonaventura is best, but he is clearly a player one should give confidence and room to develop. Honda, on the other hand, has never performed extraordinary for Milan, and nor will he. Those holding on to that unknown quantum of quality in Honda are to be let down, I think. He stinks of mediocrity from Italy all the way to Norway.

The last point I want to make, is the Bacca-Adriano one. I've registered that many of you have argued the same. Balo came here with Milan as a last gasp saloon. In the course of four matches, his previous fuck ups and inconsistencies all suddenly evaporated. Miha forgot that he is a gamble who doesn't deserve shit, and in the course of this mistake started mixing him into the starting eleven after only four games. Bacca-Adriano is a brilliant, classic striking partnership only missing sufficient backup. This backup was on the brink of fully materialising last game, but when Miha sneeks Balotelli in prematurely, this fluidity and basis for team play is taken away. Mihajlovic should have a more icy stomach and employ Balo only as a tactical second half choice for now, and let the duo of Bacca/Adriano work together. They have quite striking similarities to Shevchenko-Tomasson.

In ending I have to say that I earlier today cursed this useless team for once again showing unpredictable inconsistency. May it soon be over. Meanwhile we can enjoy how perversely Inter sucked against Viola today.

Good post

I just want to highlight that bacca adriano should always start our matches this season, unless either one of them is injured. Balo should only be used as a sub!

kosL

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Terrible match from Miha
Either Balo-Bacca or Bacca-Luiz...never again Balo-Luiz
De Sciglio sucks
Montolivo was awful as usual,so was De Jong
Kucka needs to be a starter imo...he's probably our best mid
Zapata should never start again...fucker was responsible for taking out Romagnoli

Oh and one last thing...Fuck Tagliavento

And Bona is just useless as CAM.

Inzaghi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Our midfield is terrible..

Pirlo, Gatusso, Seedorf, Ambrosini, Ronaldinho, KPB27, MVB, KAKA

Honda, Bonaventura, Kucka, Bertolacci, NDJ, Monty, Poli, Nocerino

Let's take a moment..

KPB27?? Really? He wouldn't have been good enough to be a waterboy for our past midfielders.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
article about milan problems (ITA)
http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Serie...ati-deludenti-niente-gioco-130297937236.shtml
1. milan midfield lacking speed and fluid;
2. dj isnt midfielder able to play forward - poli is more natural replacement for kucka, bona doesnt play good as cam but can show more as midfielder;
3. if balo is visible then other strikers become nonexistent;

Having to watch Poli start because of one missing player
54a78a9754dec_-_cryinggifs_01_1.gif

Nice 3rd point

FNF

'That' guy...
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Poli, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Buffon, Pirlo, D.Lopez, Verratti, Gattuso, De Rossi, Darmian.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Having to watch Poli start because of one missing player
54a78a9754dec_-_cryinggifs_01_1.gif

Nice 3rd point

I would rather see
honda
berto-monto-bona
but im not sure if watching berto atm is better than poli (even when berto was active in 2nd half of this game)
Just watching how genoa was physically weak in 2nd half make angry because it will be enough to start with defense minded play in first half (for secure back) and just finish them in 2nd half where with 10 we had many opportunities.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Where is the top three post please?

Schedule