The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We create a lot of chance, more than some of the teams above us.

You would know that if you actually bothered watching Milan games.

Sometimes we do, but there were also alot of games where we looked completely toothless especially against lower teams that play defensively.

I think we started creating more at the time Hakan catched his form. While it is true Kalinic missed many oportunities, ppl are also blaming for half a chances and what not (he deserved it tho)

Statistics might show that we create enough, but im not sure what exactly they count as a chances, because we create very few clear chances, and alot of shots from the outside missed crosses and so on

Dont know man, even though our strikers were bad, i feel that our chances were not good enough. Maybe i was just expecting more tho

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
^^^^ Just watched that miss compelation for Morata, and ya there are some NASTY ones....

but 2 things
1) a lot of the misses are nowhere near simple finishes
2) his movement and speed are actually pretty unreal.

hmmmm... was never a fan, and his miss comp is turning me into one :lol:

wtf.

Dude is very athletic for someone standing at 189cm. Plus he's got a very good positioning. With that being said, his finishing is amateurish and the fact that you can see him doing the Torres face after missing a sitter is extremely worrying. Dude could be mentally scarred for life.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The laundering theory is interesting, and I've always joked about it.

But these capital increases aren't free. And mercato money doesn't go to Silvio.

So, I mean. Takes 2 seconds to bury that theory.

The last capital increase we know about was taken on a 24% interest using guarantees from his wife. This is a desperate man not wanting to lose his investment and buying time until October. He'll be paid back some of it then when Elliot sell the team, but his best option is to buy time and look for a good offer before then. Doesn't mean he's this hidden billionaire, or a front for one. Just means he's desperate and taking out whatever loans he can find to keep this going for as long as he can.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No mate, its actually really simple: If you can't provide documents to attest that the money you pump into the club comes from legit sources, you shouldn't be allowed to compete.

Would you feel more at ease with the decision if we would be punished by a rule that says explicitly that?

Its been over a year of this cloak and dagger shit, they either come clean or fuck off. They are not good for Milan in their current state.

Of course I would! They can't just bend their own rules and regulation how they want and whenever they want just to find an excuse to punish us.

Look: Up to this date, there hasn't even been any statement from UEFA saying that they denied both the voluntary and the settlement agreement because they doubt the money doesn't come from a legit source (no matter if the legitimacy of the owner [should] interact with FFP-issues or not).

What they actually said is:

“The UEFA Club Financial Control Body (CFCB) has decided to refer Italian club AC Milan to the Adjudicatory Chamber of the CFCB for breach of the Financial Fair Play regulations, in particular the break-even requirement.”

“There remains uncertainties in relation to the refinancing of the loan and the notes to be paid back in October 2018.”

So what they basically say in smart sounding words is: We don't trust Li, and that's why we punish the football club he owns.

It's like excluding Chelsea from CL because they don't trust the legitimacy of Abramovic's oil-money.

And while for many unknowing fans this accusions seem to be quite legit, hence why they are blaming Li for not coming out and clear the mess or Fassone who's supposedly not able to provide legit documents, people who have more knowledge about FFP have stated their perplexity of the reasoning behind denying the settlement agreement.

Umberto Lago, one of the founders of FFP, who perfectly puts in easy words why this shouldn't be an issue for UEFA and it doesn't concern FFP issues:

"Look. I don't understand what the problem of the non-refinancing is: There is a fund [Elliott] that literally guarantees the continuation of the project, and there would be a contract [settlement agreement] where the club will try to respect. Even in case the property changed because it couldn't refinance the debts the new property would have to respect that contract [settlement agreement]. If it doesn't, then one can come and punish the club with the sanctions forseen for such cases. It makes absolutely no sense to punish a club now for something that may or may not happen in the future.

That's not what FFP has been created for.

All that said it's commonly known that both UEFA and FIFA appereantly think to live out of their own rules and that they can make up whatever they want whenever they want. It's obviously a political decision.

PSG for example is said by some experts to have far worse balance sheets than we have. But what their owner does is pumping money into their accounts and to camouflage those earnings as incomings from sponsorship deals. That's huge. That's fucking huge to be perfectly honest. But UEFA seems to be more busy punishing us for reasons we only can speculate about.

That's why I'm saying it's so wrong on so many levels what UEFA is doing right now and I don't understand why even some Milan fans are leaning more towards UEFAs reasoning than to that of our management.

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I could only find news on this on the 27.1. and by that time he was already struggling to score.

I'd rather pull up the stats from his 7ube and Real seasons up together with this one and take my conclusions from there. He's not going to carry the offense on his shoulders, but he can work well of other great offensive players.

Again, not saying he sucks but not what I'd want to prioritize for us at the moment.

From August- december he scored 12 goals and made 4 assists.. he was having a good season to the point where united fans thought chelsea made the better deal of the two (lukaku/morata)..
But yeah from january he was struggling, I wouldn’t only blame him though, chelsea as a team were also underperforming in along period of time.

Anywho it wouldn’t be the end of the world if we miss out on belotti/immobile and end up with morata

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That's actually quite good. I mean we just spend over 200M in a mercato and have "only" 65 M of loss?

With B&G we had like 100M loss per season without a pharaoinic mercato. And I'm pretty sure that Roma or Inter had far worse balance sheets when UEFA granted them the settlement agreement ffs.

Seriously guys, I'm more and more convinced that UEFA is missusing FFP to kick us out for no understandable reasons. I don't know if it's because they don't like the shadyness of Li or because they don't like us being bff with FIFA-Boban or both.

But I can understand the growing perplexity of Fassone who IMO is getting the hate for the wrong reasons.

ive always respected you but man are you smoking some crack or what?

there is no fucking conspiracy, commode. there is no agenda for uefa to destroy milan lol

anything we get is deserved, like everybody else in europe. we have not been able to justify where we got the money to spend 200m euros, that isn't fair on all the teams we competed against in EL and serie a.

we also cannot justify how we will pay 380m to elliot. This ruling is deserved.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
.New meeting between Gattuso and Mirabelli took place today at Casa Milan after yesterday's one [@AntoVitiello]

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Can we drop the Li agenda now ffs?

THE MAN WHO CREATED FFP SAYS OUR DECISION IS UNJUST.

fucking RnB knows better than the inventor lol. Kill me.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
morata sucks at scoring goals

he's useful as a hard working ss or thrown out to the left like allegri did with mm17, but as a lead striker? awful choice.

and "plan B" is terrible as well, falcao is at least 32 years old and on huge wages, fuck all that just sell andre silva, take the money and invest it in mids/wingers.

the worst thing you can have is a sporting director who doesn't understand how the game works.

nvdmrd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
for me balo > morata

badelj to napl then try for wilshere/meyer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
also this could be good news couse atalanta will be in pre el sor. on 19/06 so it is hard to imagine we will be kicked out.

Yeah I would think Uefa would hand down Milan's punishment sooner if it was exclusion from the Europa League since the draw is before and clubs would have to know.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sometimes we do, but there were also alot of games where we looked completely toothless especially against lower teams that play defensively.

I think we started creating more at the time Hakan catched his form. While it is true Kalinic missed many oportunities, ppl are also blaming for half a chances and what not (he deserved it tho)

Statistics might show that we create enough, but im not sure what exactly they count as a chances, because we create very few clear chances, and alot of shots from the outside missed crosses and so on

Dont know man, even though our strikers were bad, i feel that our chances were not good enough. Maybe i was just expecting more tho

I was skeptical like you, but it clearly says that Milan are second to Napoli for shots on target.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
watch yungfreddy praise the shit out of Mislintant for signing Fellaini :proud:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No Milan-Juventus on 12 August: the Italian Super Cup will instead be played in January 2019 (Saudi Arabia). 3 million for each of the finalists.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
In my view, I think we are not moving on the market as quickly as we'd like not because we're relying on the pittance that the EL offers (that's absurd), but because of the optics. We simply don't want to antagonize UEFA. We have chosen the path of reconciliation and dialogue rather than litigation and defiance. And yes, this latest date shift is positive.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
In my view, I think we are not moving on the market as quickly as we'd like not because we're relying on the pittance that the EL offers (that's absurd), but because of the optics. We simply don't want to antagonize UEFA. We have chosen the path of reconciliation and dialogue rather than litigation and defiance. And yes, this latest date shift is positive.

Transfer market doesn't even open in Italy until July 1st anyways. Plus it's not like Europa League is such a money booster that it should drastically shift transfer business. The fact the Uefa hearing got pushed back tells me something is moving. Plus it throws off the selection process for the playoff rounds should Milan be kicked out.

Last edited:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ive always respected you but man are you smoking some crack or what?

there is no fucking conspiracy, commode. there is no agenda for uefa to destroy milan lol

anything we get is deserved, like everybody else in europe. we have not been able to justify where we got the money to spend 200m euros, that isn't fair on all the teams we competed against in EL and serie a.

we also cannot justify how we will pay 380m to elliot. This ruling is deserved.

Who's saying that? Hell, not even UEFA itself says a word about our money not coming from a legit source is the reason why they want to kick us out of Europe. It's actually only wild speculation of some journalists and fans are picking this up so fast that they think it's the truth about why UEFA is against Milan.

I'm baffled that people here hate Li so much that they don't care if our beloved club is kicked out for the wrong reasons and it's reputation gets greatly damaged because of that as long as Li gets his ass kicked. :(

Concerning the conspiracy-theory. I don't think it's a conspiracy in it's deepest meaning. There's a good statement from Biasin who describes quite well how I feel about it:

For Li holding Milan is more a question of honor than anything else. He tries to hold on to Milan as long as he can and in the meantime he's trying to find a new "socio" [partner] for the gesture of the club.

UEFA doesn't like the idea of Li looking for a "socio" [partner], they prefer that Li would give up and that Elliot would find another buyer for the club. It's a difficult attitude from UEFA to accept. They are focused on fighting a battle that is apparently held from a "moral" point of view, but more than anything else it's actually from a "demonstrating" point of view. If it actually was about moral, in the past and also in the present there should have been other prestigious clubs hit by this rigid behaviour of UEFA. Instead, those clubs have been pampered.

You see, what I'm saying is: There's something about all this that just isn't right. And it shouldn't get a pass just like that because "moral".

Last edited:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
No one worth a fuck (even journos that are usually against us) has said their decision is just.

Fans of this club, man... I just don't get it.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Li so poor, he's raising players salaries.

Elliott so vulture they paying players more money.

Confucius say.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@seanpelucchi
Ma i 10 mln? Ieri tutti a criticare perché abbiamo detto che non erano arrivati...

Apparently the 10m still hasn't arrived yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule