Kaká Thread

Will Kaka belong to Berlusconi?

• Total voters

Lita

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ALL MILAN PLAYERS...Juninho, Diego, Lugano, Del Piero, Buffon, Cicinho.
I dun think Ricardo will leave. He doesn't even have enough reasons to do it..not now.. I agree with someone who said that since sheva left...anything can happen, I feel the same tension too.. but Kaka' knows that now more than ever...he can't turn his back on the team.. and after Galliani's words.. yes, I think we can assure he will stay for us these years.. I heard today in Brazil vs. Swittzerland's game.. that Milan want Kaka staying all the way.. I dun think the club would let a player like this go, just a month after sheva did...and I also hope his brazilian's friends dun convince our Ricky :mad:

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Kaka wont leave, do you know why ? cuz his wife know Brazilian and Italian.. she is not in interest to learn spanish too :tongue: :)

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB
Kaka scored again against Nueva Zelanda.

cccp

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko - KaKa - Maldini -Costacuta - Van Basten
ACMCEAR said:
Kaka scored again against Nueva Zelanda.
Arcording to the report, Kaka has an excellent game, he gave a lot of nice pass one of which assist Ronaldo Goal. And His goal should be beautiful one.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
cccp said:
Arcording to the report, Kaka has an excellent game, he gave a lot of nice pass one of which assist Ronaldo Goal. And His goal should be beautiful one.

I remember when Crespo was in poor form when we signed him , Ancelotti said that Crespo will become bomb striker in November , he was right about that prediction , in the end of this season Ancelotti said .. Kaka will be the man of tournament .. well I smell that he is right again..

FORZA KAKA ! :star:

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ricky said:
It was really nice watching Kaka on the field today, because he was great. He plays in very good shape now and i think he will be one of the best players on wc. He is in very good form right now.

Here are goals for 1-0 and for 3-0:

Ronaldo: http://www.badongo.com/file/803545

Kaka: http://www.badongo.com/file/803345
If he has a great world cup it might mean he would attract alot of interest but it would also shoot his value up making him alot harder to transfer.Let's hope he can put this form through to the 2006/2007 season

rossonero69

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*KAKA* ...Gatto e Gila....
Shit Could Happen!!!

I hope Kaka stays forever,although it's hard to say forever....yeah!
Anything is possible nowadays...but I like Kaka so much,he's my new idol after Sheva left...but I'm concerned cause he'll be around his Brazil teammates who are playing for fucking Real Madrid....shit! Ronaldo,R.Carlos,Robinho,Cicinho,J. Baptista...they are trying to convince him...it's scared to imagine him leaving! But as someone said....I ALSO THINK THAT ALBERTO GILARDINO IS A REAL MILANISTA...YOU KNOW WHAT HE SAID ABOUT STAYING IN MILAN EVEN IF WE GET RELAGATED...GILA IS THE MAN! I REALLY WANT HIM EVERYTHING BEST AND TO SCORE MANY GOALS FOR US IN THE COMING SEASONS! HE DESERVES IT! GILA RULES! BUT I ALSO HOPE KAKA WILL RULE IN MILAN JERSEY FOR MANY YEARS TO COME!!! :star:

:star: FORZA MILAN !!! GIVE US A DREAM !!!! :star:

597fa.jpg

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
rossonero69 said:
but I'm concerned cause he'll be around his Brazil teammates who are playing for fucking Real Madrid....shit! Ronaldo,R.Carlos,Robinho,Cicinho,J. Baptista...they are trying to convince him...it's scared to imagine him leaving!
Ur takin' this like it's ur ur gf's/bf's going on holiday and ur scared that she/he wud do stuff with other people and cheat on you LOL.
Don't worry we have Cafu and Dida there, Cafu's the captain remember that.

rossonero69

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*KAKA* ...Gatto e Gila....
sorry man I didn't understand your language-slang.... ;) I hate when someone writes this version of english....it reminds me of something silly hehe :) :head: I would prefer you to write so I and many others could understand what you want to say....thanks!

Lita

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sorry man I didn't understand your language-slang.... I hate when someone writes this version of english....it reminds me of something silly hehe I would prefer you to write so I and many others could understand what you want to say....thanks
!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :D

Hope he stays! he can't leave us.. he loves Milan and his life in Italy!

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
rossonero69 said:
I hope Kaka stays forever,although it's hard to say forever....yeah!
Anything is possible nowadays...but I like Kaka so much,he's my new idol after Sheva left...but I'm concerned cause he'll be around his Brazil teammates who are playing for fucking Real Madrid....shit! Ronaldo,R.Carlos,Robinho,Cicinho,J. Baptista...they are trying to convince him...it's scared to imagine him leaving! But as someone said....I ALSO THINK THAT ALBERTO GILARDINO IS A REAL MILANISTA...YOU KNOW WHAT HE SAID ABOUT STAYING IN MILAN EVEN IF WE GET RELAGATED...GILA IS THE MAN! I REALLY WANT HIM EVERYTHING BEST AND TO SCORE MANY GOALS FOR US IN THE COMING SEASONS! HE DESERVES IT! GILA RULES! BUT I ALSO HOPE KAKA WILL RULE IN MILAN JERSEY FOR MANY YEARS TO COME!!! :star:

:star: FORZA MILAN !!! GIVE US A DREAM !!!! :star:

597fa.jpg
Hey nice image.....btw Julio isnt going to the WC

and YEAS, Gila is a true milanista, at least it seems like that.

I hope kaka stays forever too :)

jigaromilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaladze - Shevchenko - Kaka - Nesta - Maldini
drives me nuts when kaka says its nice to know real want me but now i have to think about world cup. this worries me, when he does not say fuckoff real, but again thats what sheva sayd and he went there, so its both.

Lita

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
jigaromilan said:
drives me nuts when kaka says its nice to know real want me but now i have to think about world cup. this worries me, when he does not say fuckoff real, but again thats what sheva sayd and he went there, so its both.
Yea.. I can understand what u feel... :cry:

kakacalcio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
it doesnt help with his agent saying he is interested in moving,but this is the politics of the game,it helps raise kaka's profile(just google his name now and the news is immense).

Reaction score
doesn't matter

undefinedkaka leaves? who cares? Ac Milan is still the greatest team ever even without him :mad:

rossoneroid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
cccp said:
I saw his goal in the highlight of my local TV station, a beautiful goal.

duo

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pirlo
i don't think kaka will leave in the recent future...i remember him having said that he wanted to finish his career in milan and all that....i hope it was all true :rolleyes:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
naitsirk1979 said:
undefinedkaka leaves? who cares? Ac Milan is still the greatest team ever even without him :mad:

well..i kinda agree with you..but remember that sheva has left and without kaka well be weak...unless galliani buys some good player...under 30..plzz. :D :D
milan is great anyways

forza milan

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
crazymilangirl said:
well..i kinda agree with you..but remember that sheva has left and without kaka well be weak...unless galliani buys some good player...under 30..plzz. :D :D
milan is great anyways

forza milan
I don't think were gonna get a big name signing or anybody under 30....Bring up a list of has beens and i can bet it will be one of them.

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
Gila#11. said:
I don't think were gonna get a big name signing or anybody under 30....Bring up a list of has beens and i can bet it will be one of them.
no one is equal to sheva and we don't need to bring a big game."kaka" was not a big name enough when he came to milan.young and skillful-strong players all we need.hope galliani do stg quickly.

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Redsun said:
no one is equal to sheva and we don't need to bring a big game."kaka" was not a big name enough when he came to milan.young and skillful-strong players all we need.hope galliani do stg quickly.
AGREE. Anyway if we sign a big name i wouldnt mind either

Ricky22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i saw his goal against New-Zealand too..it was good to see he was faster than anybody against him...but its also true that new-zealand players were tired.

yeah i always red articles about him saying "i want to finish my carreer in Milan..." ..so. hope he told these words because he was serious.

Lita

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Umm.. sheva used to say the same words.. that is why I get worried. but hope ricky is different! :D he knows we need him!

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
Lita said:
Umm.. sheva used to say the same words.. that is why I get worried. but hope ricky is different! :D he knows we need him!

right,hope so :D

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lita said:
He is, i know he is

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
i'm 2 worried coz yea he said he wants 2 concentrate on the world cup, and his brazillian mates r trying 2 convince him & maybe a real madrid check would make him go :head: but i think Kaka' is loyal 2 milan :) and y he will go 2 this shit real madrid who can't win a Damn game. FORZA KAKA' PLZ STAY

kakarulez

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Milan won't sell him even if he wanted to go. Besides I seriously doubt that Kaka will be interested. He's totally MILAN.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Lita said:

I belive in your words ADRI :)

Ricky22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
kakarulez said:
Milan won't sell him even if he wanted to go. Besides I seriously doubt that Kaka will be interested. He's totally MILAN.

i agree... ;) i read that in 2003 when Milan bought him Chelsea also offered him a great amount of money (maybe more than Milan) and he chose Milan 'cause he always wanted to play here.