The Rumour Commode XXVI: March Fourth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don’t agree that it’s a given that our competitors strengthen. Napoli and Juve are relatively cemented ahead. Inter should, but I don’t like their attack. They managed to hold on without icardi, but I don’t trust that for a whole season. They will sign probably Dzeko and someone else, but strikers are so hit or miss and that could mess them up.

Even then, Atalanta is not a given to finish above us. They will be competitive but don’t pencil them in above Milan. Lazio, eh. They’ll be around there but they need something else in transfers I think. Roma, coming from a similar position as us with a new coach too. Probably will overhaul the team more than us. Which team is guaranteed fourth above us?

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
We should try to sign Gabriel Jesus.. ideal partner for Piatek

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Stop it.

He has average passing skills, has almost no vision to put a ball through. He has been tried at there before but he failed. He excels on a 4-3-3 (sometimes) but since he is not consistent even for half of a season that it is why people get mad at him. Therefore he is not a trequartista. Add to that he holds the ball too long it is not even funny.

Shooting/passing (actually crossing the ball) great only from the right side of the field is not good enough. If we change formations (which I think we will be) Suso is pretty much dispensable unless he 'levels-up' as a player.

There is nothing to stop as it was just a thought.. :fp:

He barely played any other positions but sure, he failed :lol:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
A direct meeting between Milan and Sassuolo could take place between Thursday and Friday. The biggest topic will be Sensi, but there could also be talks of Cutrone and other young Milan players. [GdS] https://t.co/wHEvBAtKkE

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Veretout's agent, Mario Giuffredi is expected at Casa Milan today. During this potential meeting, it will be clearer if Milan's interest in Veretout could turn into real negotiation with the player and Fiorentina. [GdS]

Mario Rui will also be a discussed name at the meeting, as the negotiations continue between Napoli and Milan. Napoli have given the go-ahead for a transfer of Rui and are asking for €13M. [@NicoSchira]

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Veretout's agent, Mario Giuffredi is expected at Casa Milan today. During this potential meeting, it will be clearer if Milan's interest in Veretout could turn into real negotiation with the player and Fiorentina. [GdS]

Mario Rui will also be a discussed name at the meeting, as the negotiations continue between Napoli and Milan. Napoli have given the go-ahead for a transfer of Rui and are asking for €13M. [@NicoSchira]

I think we will sign both tbh. Don’t mind having them as long as Veretout isn’t the main midfield signing.. he’s not a star but a solid Serie A player.

Rui probably comes in for the same price as Laxalts sale so I’m not fussed by that. Rui will be a better fit than Rodriguez in Giampaolo’s system i believe. However Rodriguez also will be handy to keep for LCB also as we seem like we might be light at CB next season.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Giampaolo and Massara possibly official today and then much work on the market to be done this week.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Giampaolo and Massara possibly official today and then much work on the market to be done this week.

Let’s hope we get a bit done before pre season so Giampaolo can get his tactics set into the players early.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
13 m for Rui is absurd. Focus of bringing Torreira and don't listen to Marco's other requests

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
We should try to sign Gabriel Jesus.. ideal partner for Piatek

Wow that would be great. I always wanted us to sign him. He's a Milan fan as far as I remember. Great workrate and can move into wide channels. Would be a great partner for Piatek in a 4312.

I don't think his club will sell him and I bet he is already on a significant salary.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
I think we will sign both tbh. Don’t mind having them as long as Veretout isn’t the main midfield signing.. he’s not a star but a solid Serie A player.

I suppose Sensi is slightly more of a main signing than Veretout, I don't think there'll be any more star quality than that.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
It's an impossible dream but surely even Gazidis would be salivating at the prospect of signing Gabriel Jesus. Would 60m transfer fee with a 6m/year salary do it? I think he is on 4-5m/year currently. Basically swap Donnarumma's fee and wages. I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Dang it. This is even worse than the Torreira tease, neither will actually happen. :(

KooJii

Primavera
Reaction score

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A milan fan with buffon and totti as role models.
2c737f174fe43833e8662f292032ba12.jpg

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Rade Krunic is expected to have his medical with Milan on Tuesday, according to Gazzetta.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Rade Krunic is expected to have his medical with Milan on Tuesday, according to Gazzetta.

:star:

He's going to become a fan favourite by september.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Poor predictable Leo.

PSG serious about Milinkovic-Savic?
Football Italia48 Minutes Ago

Comments
Paris Saint-Germain are reportedly serious about their interest in Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic as Claudio Lotito ‘won’t stand in his way’.

According to Canal+, agent Mateja Kezman will meet PSG sporting director Leonardo this week as the Brazilian is eager to mark his return from Milan with a statement signing.

However, there is some distance between Lazio’s asking price - in the region of €100m - and the €75m plus €5m in bonuses offered by the French giants.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini

That's the type of transfer that excites me!

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rade Krunic will undergo his Milan medical at La Madonnina clinic tomorrow morning.

[MilanNews] https://t.co/vmBLuhbt9M

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Krunic, Sensi, Veretout, Rui, Laborde. We're still AC Milan.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
"Bunch a' slack jawed faggots."

Last edited:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Might wanna edit that post Hitchens.... :lol: some insensitive people might find it highly offensive.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Might wanna edit that post Hitchens.... :lol: some insensitive people might find it highly offensive.

If I were a homosexual male I would still find that scene funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule