Giacomo Beretta Thread

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Thank you Allegri to trust him even we were not leading 3-4 goals but had to score more goal or at least to maintain the scoreline to secure the game. It was only some minutes but I doubt many coaches would test a kid in such crucial game instead of strengthening the midfield or the defense to keep the lead.

I already like this kid before and by watching his debut justifies my hope that he is our striker for the future. He was very motivated, something like Merkel showed when he made his debut. Allegri doesn't just gave young player games in friendly games to give rest for starters or to complete the number of the players in the team.

Next Calvano, Ely (already made it to sit on the bench in Serie A) and Fossati. Albertazzi, Verdi and De Vito too from last year tested players in friendly or official games (Coppa Italia).

:thumbsup:

Marco Gullit

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Baresi, Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Seedorf...
first time I've seen the kid and I was impressed... We should deffo not give half his card up just yet, and if we go a couple of goals up at the weekend give him 20/25 minutes then give him more minutes between now and the end of the season.

Similarly Merkel and Strass should get as much game time as possible, the whole squad should get a run out during the last 2 games, give everyone a chance to be part of the celebrations as we're likely to be saying goodbye to a few faces :)

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
hopefully Allegri realises that he CAN play young players and they CAN do good.

would like to see more of this in the future i.e Verdi, Calvano, Ely

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Still waiting for Verdi. After our glorious :star:Senatores:star: go away, we'll have Merkel, Strasser, Berreta and Verdi to fill in for them.

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
he looks a bit like van persie
23ixht4.jpg

Indeed ... I almost think this is the picture of RVP

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
couldn't cassano be injured so that beretta can play again

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan

Did you find a 'Jasper exclusive smiley' yet?

You will be needing it very soon, once the season ends and the transfer market starts.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Did you find a 'Jasper exclusive smiley' yet?

You will be needing it very soon, once the season ends and the transfer market starts.

Not really. I think this is the best I got:
Aug+15,+2010.png

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Not really. I think this is the best I got:
Aug+15,+2010.png

HAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAAHHA

that facial expression says it all :star::star:

Use that, its totally class.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
i was wondering if we'd be able to see beretta play today. cuz he could start the match probably. and even if it's gonna be like a part afterward, zlatan could always come on in the 2nd half, so he'd be on the pitch with the rest of the guys when it's over. but i rly want to see beretta again. i like him.

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Isn't he going back to Genoa like Sokratis on co-ownership deal?

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
Beretta brilliance takes Italy past Ukraine
Giacomo Beretta's overhead kick settled the Group 4 opener in Szczecinek despite Maxym Koval's best efforts.
827286_w2.jpg

AC Milan youngster Giacomo Beretta scored with a bicycle kick to give Italy a 1-0 win against Ukraine in their opening UEFA European Under-19 Championship elite round Group 4 game in Szczecinek, Poland.

Beretta, who was handed his Serie A debut at the start of the month, made his mark after 67 minutes, returning the ball with interest after a Ukrainian clearance fell short. Olexander Golovko's side had made a bright start at the OSIR Szczecinek Stadium, but Francesco Bardi denied both Borys Tashchy and Pylyp Budkivskiy in one-on-one situations in the first ten minutes, and it was Maxym Koval who was to be the busier of the two goalkeepers therafter.

Captain Oleksandr Noyok had already hooked a Cristiano Biraghi effort off the line before the FC Dynamo Kyiv custodian was called on to deny Stephan El Shaarawy, first when through on goal and again from a fine 20-metre shot just before the break. Paolo Rozzio blocked a close-range Tashchy shot just after the restart and following Berretta's strike, Budkivskiy passed up a decent chance to equalise when he headed Vladislav Kalitvintsev's cross wide. Having denied substitute Pietro Iemmello at the other end, Koval came up for a late corner as Ukraine fought for an equaliser, but his header was just off target.

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
does anyone have a video of his goal vs ukraine ?

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
This guy is going to be SUCH a monster :thumbsup:

It was only after watching the Sopranos that I learned to pronounce his name properly "Giac" ("jack")- omo ("omo") as opposed to how I used to say it "Gia" (the model :D ) Como (the lake)

thanks Sopranos and I'm in love with all things italian especially Galliani (no homo):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Brazil still rulezzz though :o

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
goodluck with your new team baretta, i hope you enjoy genoa

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
does he move i thought it's a co.ownership =O?

yes it is a co-ownership but Milan and Genoa decided that he will be playing with Genoa next season. His ownership status is still the same, just like Zigoni last season

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
yes it is a co-ownership but Milan and Genoa decided that he will be playing with Genoa next season. His ownership status is still the same, just like Zigoni last season

is zigoni back, or still somewhere else?

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
is zigoni back, or still somewhere else?

he supposedly coming back because we bought back half of his contract but he might be going on loan again. his to old for primavera next season.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Official: Giacomo Beretta is loaned out to Ascoli.

Schedule