Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread II

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
Somewhere in England and Asia, people are still talking about how Zlatan is not world-class since he hasn't played in the Premiuh League.

Graeme Souness prolly leading them :fp:

they aint making fun of him obviously

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/early-doors/zlatan-ibrahimovic-still-rubbish-085416050.html

So proud of our ex striker, midfielder, set piece defense organizer, coach:proud::(:proud::(

I bow to u, sir Zlatan.:star:

That was a great article... the sad thing is though, many english ppl actually think like that.:fp:

---------------

P.S. Kindly unban fred.. he deserves this.

Last edited:

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B
Was looking trough some English forums ..theres still twats that dont rate him:lol::lol::lol:

Theres a good bunch of United fans who are saying that Rooneys last year semi non intentional scrissor kick was better and that Zlatan did not mean to do that :fp::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

how can anyone believe that was unintentional.. sarcasm surely? or just fell a lot on their face as a kid?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

dhorasoo

data haiku
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, kinkladze, baggio, foggia, baronio, dhorasoo, serginho, caracciolo, ronaldo, pep & corini
Does he do this on purpose? To make us miss him even more?

Absolutely ridiculous goal. Unbelievable. And the rest of the goals were great too.

K.P.B.

milan for life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Super-Pippo, Pirlo, Ibra, Silva, Prince
tumblr_mdhyvta4c61r3kdsdo1_1280.jpg

Watch my Abs bitch!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
How high did he make contact with the ball?

K.P.B. animated gifs are not allowed in the sigs. Please remove or simply link.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
What the fuck was it :eek: He is amazing at kungu fuing the shit out of the ball :star:

amazing goals .. keep up Ibra :star:

Keep fred in the purgatory

Vms

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zlatan
:lol: u so mad
I would just physically bully him before he has made up his mind and he'd choke

I did enjoy that goal. But he's still a static, anarchic/tyrannic, small team bullying individualist, which I don't want in my favorite team no matter what.....The management not replacing him properly doesn't change that.

He scored against Real madrid,Barca,Inter,Juvrntus,arsenal,France and England in these 3 years.how smal teams they are:lol:

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
Damn it Ibra. I cant stop watching your god goal.

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
it hurts the pit of my stomach that he doesnt play with us anymore. and every time i hear he scores for psg or like having such a boss of a game last nite its just a kick in the balls to me. seriously depressing

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
That was a godlike performance. No other word can describe it.
:beer: :beer: :beer:

What a player! It's such a privilege to have had him play for Milan, considering the impossibility of either Messi or Ronaldo turning out for us in the near future. Even then, I'd pick Ibra for intoxicating mix of genius and machismo. Four goals?!!! I thought he proved a point or two in that 4-4 draw, but it looks like he's on a roll. I won't be surprised if PSG win the CL this year. Ibra seems to be having a Ronaldo-at-Barcelona-esque year.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Your Sister

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Funny thing is, he stated in a post-match interview that the fourth goal wasn't even his favorite goal of the match (that honor went to the first goal he scored.)

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Dear Mr Ibrahimovic, sorry we ever doubted you
In a heartfelt letter to Zlatan, Goal.com apologises on behalf of a nation for ever questioning the Sweden star's talent following his four-goal trouncing of England

Dear Mr. Ibrahimovic,

You have convinced a nation. We, the English, opined that you were an undoubtedly gifted but utterly self-indulgent demigod, one worthy of a pat on the back and a slap on the ponytail in equal measure. As our fans postulated on Wednesday night, you were simply a s**t Andy Carroll in appearance and in execution.

We now accept that to be a vicious slur. Courtesy of that age-old journalistic statute, that which decrees unless we saw it happen, it never happened, we have until now provided a somewhat unfair summation of your talents.

You must understand, you see, that the English Premier League represents the epicentre of the known universe. If you recall those heathens from Barcelona, those that accepted the beauty of another before your splendour, then you must accept our rationale! Should we verify the efficacy of an outsider, we weaken the veracity of our fabled Premier League. At least, that is how it is written.

But now, now we must abide by the laws of an alternate universe where Ibrahimovic becomes part of the building-block of football life. Your four goals against our brave English heroes have transformed the psychological make-up of modern (English) football.

Besides Lionel Messi (Heathen!), Cristiano Ronaldo (Traitor!), Wayne Rooney (Exciting prospect!) & Radamel Falcao (Potential alumni!), you have become the fifth element; the final ingredient in our all-encompassing football coverage. The others became obvious to us by keeping our pan-continent, multi-cultural ears to the ground. Previously, you were nothing but an omnipresent inconvenience, with your minor exploits on the periphery of our zone of influence.

So it comes as a refreshing surprise when you are capable of 'doing it versus an English side', and our coverage, which was somewhat ambivalent to your abilities until the last few days, will absolutely reflect this.

Of course, when you instinctively back-heeled over Italian also-rans Gianluigi Buffon and Christian Vieri at 2004, that was simply due to the obtuseness of the situation - the obvious absence of an English defender to stand in your way.

Your vaguely memorable double against Arsenal at the Emirates in 2010 was of course overshadowed by our very own Theo Walcott and his heroic heroism in earning Arsenal a 2-2 draw.

You have a ratio of one goal in every two games at club level, a period where you established a penchant for spectacular goals in 'other' countries.... but a random YouTube compilation means nothing when compared to quantifiable success.

Your eight league titles, primarily those earned in Italy, are tainted by phone conversations that we would never dream of spending any time investigating, especially when we have so many interesting players who actually want to come to England, unlike your abstinent self.

Your international record of 39 goals in 85 games - a ratio on par with our own Bobby Charlton, with a much inferior supporting cast - is of course boosted by this special night, the night where you bested England by scoring four times against our weakened, vulnerable nation!

Forget all that. Those four goals, the last person to net three or more against the Three Lions was Marco van Basten for Netherlands at Euro '88, making this a celebration of your previously unheralded abilities.

And as for your coupe de grace? Well, attempting to score an overhead kick from 25 yards, on the volley, over two defenders, is frankly irresponsible, but it appears to have been moderately received, so it seems that there is kudos for that kind of recklessness.

To conclude, your performance has given us the opportunity to suggest that we were always aware of your talent, but it was never fully realised until Joe Hart was humbled. England welcomes you into our pantheon of acknowledgement.

Well done - we did not think you had it in you.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/ed...sorry-we-ever-doubted-you?source=breakingnews

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Funny thing is, he stated in a post-match interview that the fourth goal wasn't even his favorite goal of the match (that honor went to the first goal he scored.)

Bullshit. He likes to make these statements that are so obviously not true for anyone who cans ee his actions.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
^wank!!

shouldn't have posted that MB

Trillske

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
He liked the first goal because it was the first in the new arena, so it was historical.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Thing with zlat is that he likes to write history... he's always said that.

ofc, the volley goal will always be remembered, but more so the first goal at the new national arena.

K.P.B.

milan for life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Super-Pippo, Pirlo, Ibra, Silva, Prince
How high did he make contact with the ball?

K.P.B. animated gifs are not allowed in the sigs. Please remove or simply link.

Done in 1 minute :D

Your Sister

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I was a bit confused by that, because he said the last goal was the goal he had enjoyed most of all his goals with the national team. :lol:

I'm not sure he had time to really know what he was feeling when he was interviewed :lol:, think off all the feelings, that performance against England, the country who didn't want to rate him. When he'd scored one but they were under 1-2 the English fans were chanting "You're just a shit Andy Carroll" then he scored a hattrick more with that amazing goal to finish it off and the English fans stood up and gave him a standing ovation. :proud:
Unlike Carroll, he wasn't an overpaid flop.

Was Fredrik at the game? :)
He was. Described Friends Arena as big but intimate. Audience was a bit boring, though.

Last edited: