The Rumour Commode VII

Be realistic. Who do you want us to sign this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
kaka
tumblr_m8g77cWfQF1qihztbo1_400.gif

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You know what's the main difference between Pirlo and Kaká?
Pirlo left us for free and is paid 3mil€ a year.
While we'd have had to pay for Kaká to Real and pay him over 5mil€.
For free and 3-4mil€ per year? I'm all for it, but since that's not going to happen and considering our crappy defense and a pretty good offense, I don't want him
:thumbsup:

You want CL, I want CL, we all want CL.

So cut this 6m crap, we need him to get to CL next year. Besides, Kaka' will generate enough revenues to justify the higher salary.

Yea, dig ourselves in a bigger hole on a gamble Kaka' will be healthy and on form to carry us. RM loses A LOT more money if they keep him, so the fact we are going to pay a transfer fee is ridiculous. On top of that, what has Kaka' done to warrant being the highest paid player on the team. Where is his best position in 4-3-3?

Bunnee

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We'll just ship out Robinho, anyway.

Yeah, easy thing. And replace him with someone who might be as just as worthless. BUT, with bigger pay.
I am probably wrong about this worthless part, but still... Galliani is contradicting himself every fucking window

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
Why should I care about his wages?
Those money aren't mine ffs.
Bring on Kaka and give him 10m per year, Baloteli 13.
Ridiculous thinking. :fp:

Will you be saying that when we have to sell SES to balance the books because Kaka`s wage crippled us?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why should I care about his wages?
Those money aren't mine ffs.
Bring on Kaka and give him 10m per year, Baloteli 13.

Intelligent comment. You shouldn't really care about Milan either, I mean you don't own it

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, easy thing. And replace him with someone who might be as just as worthless. BUT, with bigger pay.
I am probably wrong about this worthless part, but still... Galliani is contradicting himself every fucking window

you know, fuck galliani but I got to say, he's getting rid of fodder and signing promising youngsters like sushi and soprano

we need an experienced leader like kaka, not to mention his technique.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
So we'll pay somewhere around 30mil€ just to get into CL next season, while for that money we could get someone equally good who could lead us into CL for the next 10 years.
Because fuck logic.
And don't ask me for names, I'm not a scout. But I guess Kaká isn't the only AM in the world available

But the type of player you are talking about will cost 20-30 mill and will be on probably 2-3 mill and his salary will skyrocket from there if he shows half of what Kaka did.

That is the business they are in.

We are hoping on Saponara to buck this trend.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Yup. We sell players at their prime because of their high salaries and we sign a past it injury prone player as the highest salary...

G

guestposter

wait.. did Cokota just get the access to post gifs? he is on a ridiculously annoying tear for gifs we have all seen.

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
:thumbsup:

Yea, dig ourselves in a bigger hole on a gamble Kaka' will be healthy and on form to carry us. RM loses A LOT more money if they keep him, so the fact we are going to pay a transfer fee is ridiculous. On top of that, what has Kaka' done to warrant being the highest paid player on the team. Where is his best position in 4-3-3?

Kaka is a quality player. You cannot dispute that.
He will help us win matches because our team lacks quality in the middle of the park. Off the pitch, he will help youngsters to grow. Both SES and Niang have come out publicly and stated their admirations for Kaka.

As far as wages are concerned, no big player earns less than 4M. We are getting rid of fodders, already got rid of Pato. So we can afford Kaka's wages. Lets not forget the benefits from shirt sales, media relevancy, and attendance.

So YES to KAKA. NOW!

G

guestposter

no no.. just let us know when you're done with your gif session.

carry on.

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
What got us in trouble was lots of players on 4-6 million a year and a few on more 1 player we can deal with on 6 million.And he is fit ATM would help us a lot and shits on our other mids all of them.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@************
George Atangana, the agent of Belfodil revealed: "Milan has shown interest in Ishak, but at the moment nothing concrete".
woaah woah woah
Please make this happen. I would honestly have him rather than Balotelli. He's just go it :star:

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
AC Milan *********** ‏@************
George Atangana, the agent of Belfodil revealed: "Milan has shown interest in Ishak, but at the moment nothing concrete".
maybe we will get him.i mean we have given them mesbah and strasser.what more could they want

economist

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
46M+ for Kaka vs 40M for Jovetic?

Kaka: 10M fee + 6M for 3 years = 46M total... then we have to spend additional money on another AM after

Or we could buy Jovetic for 25M and match his 2.5M/year = 40M... and we have an AM for ~10 years... and we don't ruin our wage cap (guess how others will feel if Kaka will get 6M?)

But, Kaka will give Berlu higher PR effect.

ELMAGO99

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nesta, Cannavaro, Maldini, Tevez
Same people that jerked off to Acerbi's arrival are now doing the same to him leaving....:fp:

I said from the beginning 17 games at Chievo is not enough to warrant someone being a Nesta replacement.

Now all we need is to get rid of Abate, Antonini, And Flamini.

Cokata

E46
Reaction score

Kaka: 10M fee + 6M for 3 years = 46M total... then we have to spend additional money on another AM after

Or we could buy Jovetic for 25M and match his 2.5M/year = 40M... and we have an AM for ~10 years.

jovetic for 25?!?HAHAH i would like to have some of the shit you are smoking/injecting/snorting

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Or we could buy Jovetic for 25M and match his 2.5M/year = 40M... and we have an AM for ~10 years... and we don't ruin our wage cap (guess how others will feel if Kaka will get 6M?)

Agreed. Problem is Milan do not pay such transfer fees. Simply no chance.

nicgolfstar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Isn´t saponara a playmaker type? Could be awesome if he can learn from kaka and take over his role in maybe 3 years...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule