Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
DugiNesta said:
He will stop him. Belive me :)

Forza Alessandro :star:

I have the total trust in Sandro.

And yes, I believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

:star: :star: :star:

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
I think this is Nesta's last World Cup.. Although i know he is the best defender, but i don't think he would as well as today after 4 years.. Maybe he will become a bench for Italy in next World Cup, but this World Cup is his best chance.

OK, in my opinion, the best LB is Maldini and the best CB is Nesta ( Because i had never seen Baresi's real games ). But what a pity, Maldini didn't win any champion in Italy, so i hope Nesta wouldn't repeat this tragedy. I believe Nesta will help Italy win this World Cup. I also believe Nesta will try his best help Italy keep a clean sheet in tomorrow's game.

Forza Nesta !!

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
I'm very sorry for Alessandro.

Hope he will recover quickly.

FORZA SANDRO!!!!!!!!!!!! :star: :star: :star:

alexa

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pirlo, nesta, gila, kaka', henry,fabregas, gleb, buffon, cannavarro, pires
i missed that... so what was the problem with him??? why was he substituted so early? anywaty, sorry for him..

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
Chelsea plan Nesta swoop

Not content with taking Andriy Shevchenko from Milan, today’s newspapers in Italy report Chelsea also want to capture Alessandro Nesta.

The £30m Shevchenko switch was facilitated by the Rossoneri because the striker requested a move after seven years at San Siro.

Following the success of that transfer, the ‘Corriere dello Sport’ claims that Roman Abramovich has now turned his attention to Milan defender Nesta.

It’s reported the Stamford Bridge side has offered £12.5m for the centre-back, who is currently starring for Italy in the 2006 World Cup, plus a four-year contract worth £4.4m per season.

William Gallas, who has made his intention to join the Serie A giants clear for some time, could be included as part of the offer.

The 30-year-old joined Milan in a £20m deal in the summer of 2002 and has won the Scudetto, Champions League, Coppa Italia, Italian Super Cup and European Super Cup with the club.

Although the ‘Corriere’ suggests Chelsea are lining up this bid, Rossoneri vice-President Adriano Galliani has repeatedly stated that no further star names will leave San Siro this season.

Nesta has other more pressing concerns, as he pulled up during the 2-0 win over the Czech Republic with a recurring groin strain.

More tests will be conducted this weekend and it’s feared he could be out of the World Cup if the muscular damage is confirmed.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun24d.html

ACMRULE!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Ronaldinho, Maldini, Sheva
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
Chelsea plan Nesta swoop

Not content with taking Andriy Shevchenko from Milan, today’s newspapers in Italy report Chelsea also want to capture Alessandro Nesta.

The £30m Shevchenko switch was facilitated by the Rossoneri because the striker requested a move after seven years at San Siro.

Following the success of that transfer, the ‘Corriere dello Sport’ claims that Roman Abramovich has now turned his attention to Milan defender Nesta.

It’s reported the Stamford Bridge side has offered £12.5m for the centre-back, who is currently starring for Italy in the 2006 World Cup, plus a four-year contract worth £4.4m per season.

William Gallas, who has made his intention to join the Serie A giants clear for some time, could be included as part of the offer.

The 30-year-old joined Milan in a £20m deal in the summer of 2002 and has won the Scudetto, Champions League, Coppa Italia, Italian Super Cup and European Super Cup with the club.

Although the ‘Corriere’ suggests Chelsea are lining up this bid, Rossoneri vice-President Adriano Galliani has repeatedly stated that no further star names will leave San Siro this season.

Nesta has other more pressing concerns, as he pulled up during the 2-0 win over the Czech Republic with a recurring groin strain.

More tests will be conducted this weekend and it’s feared he could be out of the World Cup if the muscular damage is confirmed.

That Abramovich is nothing but a baby...a rotten spoilt baby! No loyalty and respect nonewhatsoever....

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Cheslky punks...i hope some of their stars have a major bust up...and leave the team..

burimi

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ronaldo,kaka,van basten,...
just dream abramovich,just dream on!burt soon you will wake up!

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Hope this news is not true .Nesta WILL STAY here and be our hero . :)

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Why the fuck don’t I read that there is a club interested in Seedorf 4 a change ?
Plz take Seedorf.
Fuck Chelsea + fuck Real & stay away from Nesta + Kaka.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
Chelsea plan Nesta swoop

He get sheva but he won't get nesta. Nesta in milan 4ever :star: forza sandro :star:

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
12.5 million pounds for Nesta??
They're crazy!!
He's worth WAY more than that!

JUANES

BARCA HATER
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Crespo, Sheva, Gila, Kaká, Pippo, ballack, webó, tejada and myself
forza milan!

abramovich can kiss my butt.

and by the way..we are not a supermarket.!

only because sheva sold his soul, it doesnt mean that all milan will..nope!

nesta is ours!

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
The only team I can see Nesta at if it's not Milan, is Lazio(and I support his desicion if he leaves to Lazio)...F***ck off Abramovich!

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
i hope 1 day Abramovich would become verry poor & he would cry 4 all that money he wastes :D

Dora

Freedom Spirit
Reaction score
vani_pirlo_21 said:
12.5 million pounds for Nesta??
They're crazy!!
He's worth WAY more than that!

i so agree, and that abramovich, bastard, already took sheva from us, and he's not gonna get nesta :head:

Billy1969

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Savisevic, Albertini, Gattuso
This was all carefuly planned by the Chelsea maffia.

Why do you think they didn't include Gallas and/or Crespo in the Shevchenko deal in the first place? Yeah, right. They wanted to use them as bait for Nesta. bastards.

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
they will not get sandro, galliani has already said milan wont sell any more player even if they are unhappy, just like ricky he will sign a new contract.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
doubt Nesta wants to go over... unless in his contract he is guranteed that Terry will be washin' his boots while Lampard will wash his cars... plus Shevchenko will wait on him like a servant & Ballack will be his slave... but not forgettin'... Moan-rinho will do his laudry... wash his toilets... do his garden... etc... if he gets those gurantees in his contract... i'll be happy that he moves over...

end-er

milanista
Reaction score
FUCK CHELSEA!
FUCK MOURINHO!
FUCK ABRAMOVICI!

and HANDS OFF NESTA! KEEP YOUR FUCKIN MILLIONS! nesta stays here on san siro

the offer is an insult and the price is another insult - to offer 12,5 for nesta - ferdinand was like 40 and campbell 30 or somethin, nesta worths more than those two taken together

i don't even want to hear that team's name - bastards - at least i respect juventus as a rival but chelsea...despicable - fuck them

Last edited:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
1) It's a RUMOR.
2) They can't kidnap him against his will.
3) If he (or his GF) wishes to leave provincial (or Serie B) Milan there is nothing we or the club can do. (Petitions are a waste of time)

So...... whatever. He's getting old + we'll get a replacement + watch his decline from a distance.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nesta ain't going anywhere. Hey, it's from Channel 4, which are giving Tribalfootball a run for the BS money. :rolleyes:

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
OK, this is just Chelsea's dream, it wouldn't come true.

tamy_3

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva,Gila,Nesta,Pippo,Seedorf
Nesta will stay,he doesn't have stupid wife :D
I hope he will recover and play in 1/4 finals

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
Who do you think you are Abramovich?
Okay, you got Sheva.
But you won't get Nesta.
Nesta belongs to us and he will stay with us.

Abramovich, take your dirty hands away from our Alessandro and go to hell.

FORZA SANDRO :star: :star: :star:

Schedule