• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Please continue rumour discussions here.

stefano1991

Gattuso's Understudy
Reaction score
The commode lives! Time to commence desired FM formations and rumours which are 20% true :D

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
replaements,replacements,replacements,who's replacing traore

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Good headlines in gds. Get the money for El Shaarawy.

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Which noob mod did that?

Edit: LOLOL

Last edited:

milanelli

Primavera
Reaction score
El Sharaawy is going nowhere. All the rumors and stories simply BS

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
If people are really ok with selling El Shaarawy they need to get their heads checked

:thumbsup: Totally. Don't even need to discuss about it. Period

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Its so stupid that everybody has to like him. I don't. El Shaarawy needs to get his feet checked. Look at his awfull performances. His value isnt near 30 million euro's.

IKE

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
If people are really ok with selling El Shaarawy they need to get their heads checked

we are not ( at least most of us ) but we are not managment...

Tevez + 25m = Galiani: " This was the offer which in these times we couldnt turn down. Tevez is great champion"

Sounds fammiliar ?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
yeah SES sucks clearly. 40 million for him is a good deal. sell him cuz G will most likely get us tevez and reus with that money.

MKD_z0ki

Chosen One
Reaction score
if anyone needs to go it is robinho not sell SES who is only 20 yrs old, what happened to the youth policy :fp: :fp: :fp:

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio Maldini Costacurta Inzaghi Sheva Boban Nesta Pirlo Bierhoff TS33 Kaka Pazzo Weah Clarence
I am okay with selling El92, if we spend all the 40M on 2 players that can actually bring us trophies. Any combination of Tevez+Pastore , Tevez + Hernanes, Dzeko + Pastore, Dzeko + Ericksen, Dzeko + Hernanes is fine. And we'll still have lots of money from Boateng (if we get rid of him), Rob, and some fodder so we can afford a really good CB. All that along with Poli can bring us back on all fronts. Sure I am okay with that!

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
I am okay with selling El92, if we spend all the 40M on 2 players that can actually bring us trophies. Any combination of Tevez+Pastore , Tevez + Hernanes, Dzeko + Pastore, Dzeko + Ericksen, Dzeko + Hernanes is fine. And we'll still have lots of money from Boateng (if we get rid of him), Rob, and some fodder so we can afford a really good CB. All that along with Poli can bring us back on all fronts. Sure I am okay with that!

i will okay with Tevez + Pastore.

And sell Boateng + Binho for Strootman and Ogbonna.

But that's not gonna happen. So Big No for selling our SeS

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio Maldini Costacurta Inzaghi Sheva Boban Nesta Pirlo Bierhoff TS33 Kaka Pazzo Weah Clarence
+ whoever thinks that young policy is fanatical in the sense that we must ALWAYS buy toddlers, then HE's the one who has to check his had. It's the other extreme of getting Emersons and the rest that everyone laughed about. We are not Arsenal, we want trophies! Yes we have to raise our kids and many of them can stay, but at the moment we are too weak not to accept those offers.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
People have some stupidly ridiculous expectations from a 20 yr old kid who just finished his first full season in Serie A

I wonder how many of you would have been ok with him being sold in January when he was carrying the entire club on his shoulders

Maybe we should sell Balotelli too if we get like 40-50m for him. Maybe De Sciglio too, come to think of it let's sell any youth that showed promise....

If some really dont have the patience to bear the growing pains of a youth policy, and understand that it takes time for them to improve...then i really dont know....

If people are really ok with us becoming a high end Udinese, be my guest. Considering how astutely we spend money from our the previous sales of our stars, be my guest to continue justifying El Shaarawy's sale

And NO, players like Tevez will not help us in the long run because they play in positions we are in no need of. It's like we will just sell El Shaarawy to create a position in need and just fill that position up with Tevez. Meanwhile the positions we are in desperate need of will remain unchanged, or most likely filled with a bunch of fodder because management doesnt consider midfield 'champagne football' enough

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i will okay with Tevez + Pastore.

And sell Boateng + Binho for Strootman and Ogbonna.

But that's not gonna happen. So Big No for selling our SeS

THAT will never happen))) the first part, why not? Galliani can settle for something around 25-28M for pastore, and we'll only have to add a little to 25M from El92

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
what the papers say...

Galliani confirms The Pharaoh is on the market
The Milan chief opens door to Napoli too: “El Shaarawy is not untouchable”
And on Tevez, he attacks: “I don’t need Juve’s permission to negotiate”
Ambrosini goes: He’s close to the Viola

Italy alarm sounds, what a bad impression against Haiti: 2-2
Ahead through Giaccherini (after 19 seconds) and Marchisio, the Azzurri are caught
Prandelli: “We have a physical problem”
Mexico on Sunday
Under-21s come from behind to qualify as group winners
Inter – Thohir on the attack: “Pray that I’ll soon buy”
But Moratti brakes: “No rush”
Stankovic towards a goodbye
Juve – Ogbonna closer, Suarez to Real key for Higuain
For the defender, Toro will get one from Immobile, Gabbiadini or Boakye
Pallotta, after the yes from Garcia, turns attention to the market and Totti
Hiddink-Ancelotti intertwined on the PSG bench

El Shaarawy up for auction, there is Napoli!
Galliani shock: “He’s not untouchable. The Azzurri? Ask De Laurentiis…” Who has Belfodil in his grasp
Jab at Juve: “I’ll talk to Tevez when I want”
Then he announces: “Ambrosini is leaving”

Juve-Ogbonna, it’s almost done
Meeting with Toro directors: Agreement a step away
Jovetic and Higuain: Fiorentina and Real raise the tension
Tottenham offer: €20m for Guarin
Lazio, here is Novaretti, then new centre-back
Giaccherini goal record, but Italy are in pieces
The Juventino scores after 19 seconds: It had never happened
Under-21, draw and qualification

Punches for Ogbonna
The Granata President goes back to pricing the player at €20m
Juve reply: He is not worth more than €10m. And without any players in the deal
Tevez, a double yes to Juve and Milan
Milan: Galliani has started the auction for El Shaarawy

Inter-Osvaldo, money from Guarin or Ranocchia
OK from Roma, Brighi can now stay at Toro
Lazio, Novaretti – an Argentine for the defence
Fiorentina, here is Joaquin, the gift for Montella
Catania, Vangioni gets even hotter
Haiti party, Italy allow themselves to be caught: 2-2

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People have some stupidly ridiculous expectations from a 20 yr old kid who just finished his first full season in Serie A

I wonder how many of you would have been ok with him being sold in January when he was carrying the entire club on his shoulders

Maybe we should sell Balotelli too if we get like 40-50m for him. Maybe De Sciglio too, come to think of it let's sell any youth that showed promise....

If some really dont have the patience to bear the growing pains of a youth policy, and understand that it takes time for them to improve...then i really dont know....

If people are really ok with us becoming a high end Udinese, be my guest. Considering how astutely we spend money from our the previous sales of our stars, be my guest to continue justifying El Shaarawy's sale

And NO, players like Tevez will not help us in the long run because they play in positions we are in no need of. It's like we will just sell El Shaarawy to create a position in need and just fill that position up with Tevez. Meanwhile the positions we are in desperate need of will remain unchanged, or most likely filled with a bunch of fodder because management doesnt consider midfield 'champagne football' enough
We are NOT expecting anything or demanding anything. We like him, but we can get much more power selling him than leaving him. Of course if Berl won't put the money in his pocket.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

People who offer 40m for this player are having unrealistic expectations from him.

I'm realistic. I don't expect more from him then a goal of 15 per season. Long shots and tap ins.
I don't expect creativity from him because he clearly lacks it. Mister passback.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
We are NOT expecting anything or demanding anything. We like him, but we can get much more power selling him than leaving him. Of course if Berl won't put the money in his pocket.

Sure we will

Because the likes of Pastore and such have been so much more better eh?

I didnt know we were buying the likes of Schweinsteiger, Iniesta and co that we have the luxury to sell one of our most promising stars

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sure we will

Because the likes of Pastore and such have been so much more better eh?

I didnt know we were buying the likes of Schweinsteiger, Iniesta and co that we have the luxury to sell one of our most promising stars

Might sound herecy to you, but YEAH :D Pastore and Tevez or something like that is way more powerful than El92 dribbling somewhere on the flank)) Especially that now we are moving to 1-2 up front. He just doesn't play well with Balo.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Might sound herecy to you, but YEAH :D Pastore and Tevez or something like that is way more powerful than El92 dribbling somewhere on the flank)) Especially that now we are moving to 1-2 up front. He just doesn't play well with Balo.

Pastore has been shit for the better part of two seasons now and wasnt all that either back when he was in Serie A

And Tevez? lol

The nutjob who is comparable to Cassano with his PMSing

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pastore has been shit for the better part of two seasons now and wasnt all that either back when he was in Serie A

And Tevez? lol

The nutjob who is comparable to Cassano with his PMSing

Noone is comparable with Cassano, he's a bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.