Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Finished

20d7f2cbce7c2330459d2e05dbaecaa7.png

League Topscorer: Memphis Depay (PSV)
League Assist Leader: Hakim Ziyech (FC Twente)

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
FC Twente ignited a mad scramble for Ould-Chikh when announcing negotiations over a new contract had stalled.

With fans anxious about the 17 year-old's status and coach Alfred Schreuder publicly pleading with the club to get a deal done, Twente were forced into an official statement earlier this year, conceding the two parties were just too far apart.

this is guy isreally good

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
gk scored #daretozlatan equalizer in injury time

sidenote: from this day forward I'm going to rate goalkeeper goals which are not scored during injury time higher. Like someone just decides, fuck it, and goes all the way up to score.

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
sidenote: from this day forward I'm going to rate goalkeeper goals which are not scored during injury time higher. Like someone just decides, fuck it, and goes all the way up to score.

that's not romantic :safro:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
tumblr_miyt2rhKMS1rctpiwo1_1280.jpg

stay strong Jasper!

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I just watched Ajax choke and lose the league against a team that already got relegated, this is beyond arsenal level choking. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vlad

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I just watched Ajax choke and lose the league against a team that already got relegated, this is beyond arsenal level choking. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Graafschap isnt relegated at least not yet. :D

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
is there a 3 minute video of de Boer on bus? Has to be. Meanwhile we are prominent in his goodbye video. Even the knockout is there :lol:

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lots of players leaving Eredivisie to go abroad this transfer window.. Think it's because of players like de Roon, Hoedt, Martina going out as very unknown players for low prices and doing decently enough. Interestingly enough, arguably the best player of last year, Ziyech, is still at his club.

I got PSV down for another title. Ajax too young. Will be cool to see how Mastour does aswell.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Feyenoord pretty much confirmed for their first league title in 16 years.

They don't have the greatest team, nor do they play the most attractive football, but they work hard and have been in the 1st spot of the league since matchday 1 so I guess it's deserved. They have been through rough times both financially and sportive (been just 7 years since that 10-0 vs PSV) recently so this league title is a nice symbol of their comeback as a club.

Ajax just came up short. It took some time for the players to get used to the playing style of the new coach Bosz but once they got going, they were and are playing really good and exciting football. The midfield of Schone, Klaassen and Ziyech is really strong, they signed a good centerback in Sanchez and they have a bunch of exciting prospects like Kluivert jr, Dolberg, de Ligt, van de Beek and many more. They just came up short for the league title but reached the semi final of the Europa League which is a big feat for a Dutch club these days. If they can keep the core of the squad together, which is never gonna happen, they are title favourites for next season for sure and might even advance through the CL qualifiers.

PSV absolutely fell apart this season. All of the players who were supposed to deliver (de Jong, Willems, Guardado) were dissapointing and the core of the squad is leaving in the summer too. Going to take a season or two of rebuilding to get back to competing for the title.

Also: Mastour was a total flop, Odegaard was anonymous /a flop too. Sam Larsson of Heerenveen is a nice talent for one of PSV/Ajax/Feyenoord. Dolberg, the Ajax striker, is a real one.

The worst days of the eredivisie in terms of quality seem to be behind us.

(my 2016/2017 recap for the eredevisie which noone is gonna read)

ForzaSandro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I read. The Ajax kid, I like his style though I've only watched youtube highlights.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
ajax confirmed nouri has permanent brain damage...

i don't usually give a shit about things happening to other people but this nouri thing drew my attention as it reminded me of the death of a childhood friend that passed away just a few days before he was going to sign his 1st pro contract

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Damn that's horrible, one the greatest Ajax talents

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This guy was a (club) icon at 20 years old.. Even before this incident.

Came in at the Ajax youth academy at 8 years old, and been regarded as a very, very big talent since then. Some have said that he was the biggest talent in the Ajax youth since Cruijff. Besides that he was always positive, smiling, socially concerned but still fun. An embodiment of the Amsterdam- and Ajax character in both his play and personality. An example for Moroccan youth in the Netherlands who are facing a lot of political pressure. He was a fan favourite before he ever even made his breakthrough.

Debuted at 17 and he was expected to make it to the first team 2 seasons ago already. His career was destined for greatness, yet he never spoke about leaving Ajax. Fans always wanted him to play. He got more minutes last season and the upcoming seasons was supposed to be his real full on breakthrough.

It wasn't to be.

This gets to me man.. More than usual. The whole of Amsterdam feels down. Actually the whole country is seized by emotion. All the clubs, the fans, the rivals and their fans, the artists, the people who don't like football.. everyone. Which says a lot. An athlete but more importantly a boy with a good heart.

Last edited:

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
how did it happen? collisions?

He just sat down in a friendly a few days ago. Apparently he had arrhythmias but nobody was aware of this. His brain went 20 minutes without oxygen and while he is still in a coma, doctors have confirmed that he's pretty much brain-dead now.

---

10039273912939.jpg

1523933395939.jpg

This was in front of his house today as a token of support for his family

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
This is shocking news, I read few days ago here, but I feel like making a comment on this.

I wish everyone who feels affected by this the best way of dealing with this tragic news.