All About Television

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
It used to be amazing, not a touch on Fairly-Odd Parents though. That was the shizz.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I've watched 6 episodes of the first season of Sons of Anarchy. NOT a quality production like Sopranos. The show wasn't bad or anything, but very mehh...

Never said it was on the same level,its pretty good though.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I've watched 6 episodes of the first season of Sons of Anarchy. NOT a quality production like Sopranos. The show wasn't bad or anything, but very mehh...

Production is generally what makes a show great. Things can be good like Big Bang Theory, but they won't reach the next level unless they're production masterpieces. Music and camera work has to be exemplary for a show to be remembered as a great.

In my opinion ofcourse. I enjoy certain shows, but some are just a level above and you can see it.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Anyway am i the only one who likes S.F shows around here?:D

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Never said it was on the same level,its pretty good though.

yeah I know you didn't, was just stating the obvious :D

I think I will start to watch SOA again, gets it better during the season?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yeah I know you didn't, was just stating the obvious :D

I think I will start to watch SOA again, gets it better during the season?

It does,but i personally didn't like a few episodes in season 3.It hits kind of slump then it gets better again.

Cant wait to see tomorrow morning the season finally of Dexter,its going to be insane !:D

goja

Im back baby
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Nesta, Pippo, Pirlo, De Sciglio
QI and top gear, cant think of any show i watch more intensely

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Currently -

House, HIMYM, Castle, Modern Family, BBT, 30 Rock, The Office

Still recovering from my Lost hangover though.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I don't see why so many people loved Lost. Didn't find it amazing or even particularly good. Was too convoluted and changed from being about the characters to about the plot.

I love House, a shame they stopped showing it on a Channel other than Sky1 though.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't see why so many people loved Lost. Didn't find it amazing or even particularly good. Was too convoluted and changed from being about the characters to about the plot.

I love House, a shame they stopped showing it on a Channel other than Sky1 though.

Lost was great in the first seasons,when it was realistic.As soon as the mobo jombo stuff got in it..it turned shit pretty fast.The last season was simply ********.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I don't see why so many people loved Lost.

LOL totally forgot to mention this one as my all time favourites. I was a Lost-junkie during the first 3 season, after that not so much but I still followed it.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
The last two seasons and the first season of Lost were fantastic. The ending kinda divided the fans - I belong to the group which loved it.

Convoluted? Maybe, but cleverly convoluted - there was nothing ridiculous about it.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

Due to all the overarching storylines which bordered on ridiculous or sheer stupidity, also how the storyline veered from point to point.

The last two seasons and the first season of Lost were fantastic. The ending kinda divided the fans - I belong to the group which loved it.

Convoluted? Maybe, but cleverly convoluted - there was nothing ridiculous about it.

I read that it divided the fans. Fans will defend shows they like, not saying you're a fanboy, But still. It was convoluted, no getting away from it, a lot of things are convoluted. It's like me saying that Metal Gear Solid is cleverly convoluted, some will believe so, but others won't.

Sophie

chiamato Mr X
Reaction score
Fav. Players
everyone always
Current shows I'm watching are 30 Rock, The Office, Detroit 187 (only for Michael Imperioli really), House (but I'm a few episodes behind), Mad Men (just finished series 1) and True Blood (just finished series 2).

Other favourites are The Sopranos, Arrested Development, Seinfeld, Buffy and The OC :cool:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Why does nobody watch The Good Wife? It's amazing and I see no love. A shame, I recommend it to everyone.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why does nobody watch The Good Wife? It's amazing and I see no love. A shame, I recommend it to everyone.

Because were not either girls or gay.Seriously.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Because were not either girls or gay.Seriously.

It's honestly so good and not too gay. Not on the level of Ugly Betty and Desperate Housewives which i also watch. :D I'm a walking stereo-type.

But seriously, i have not seen a show with better production than The Good Wife.

I seriously reccomend it for everyone.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I caught the Wire once. Seemed quite good however it's on at like 12 at night so i can't be bothered to stay up and watch it as i've already missed a lot of it, and it's on too late for me.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's honestly so good and not too gay. Not on the level of Ugly Betty and Desperate Housewives which i also watch. :D I'm a walking stereo-type.

But seriously, i have not seen a show with better production than The Good Wife.

Well it has some great reviews.Actually there`s all sorts of comments : that if you are a straight guy ur actually going to like it,dont get fooled etc.

I might try it if im bored one day.Il recommend it to my mom though,i know shes going to like it.

Because. It's. The. Best!

Another bad judgement from you on TV/Movies.

Explain.

SouthClaw

Master of Hadou
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Pato, T. Silva, Ambrosini, Inzaghi
Two shows that are worth considering if you're the downloading type. Both are great shows that lasted a season and won't be coming back.

Rubicon (very smart show about a guy discovering a worldwide conspiracy)
Terriers (an unorthodox show about 2 private investigators that often find themselves in way over their heads. Great story arcs and even better character development)

Of the shows still running, Community, Modern Family, Castle and Psych are on my must watch list. HIMYM was amazing at first, but after 5+ seasons it's lost much of its charm.

Last edited:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yup, Lost can be a bit too much for some people - I can accept that.

My fiancee loves 'The Good Wife'. Must be good.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
It is amazing. If you are going to watch though, definitely start at the beginning as otherwise it's kinda pointless as it's very story driven. Another plus is that it stars Chris Noth who is amazing.

It's constantly either amazing or great. Some episodes just leave your jaw dropped with how great it is and others leave you wanting more. So great. Best show i've ever actually watched, Seriously!

SouthClaw

Master of Hadou
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Pato, T. Silva, Ambrosini, Inzaghi

I really like the show when it started. The cases were interesting as were some of the peripheral characters. I loved the ambiguity of Will's character and the douchiness of Cary. Then, the show became too much about Alicia's personal life and I stopped watching.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Prince of persia, boondocks saints II, How I met Yout Mother, are you havin a laugh?

POP is a good movie ,especially if your a fan of the game(s),stop being such a pretentious ass.Its better then most of the pretentious indie flicks movie you posted about.

Boondock saints II,same thing.Its not as great as the first(budget constrains)but its not shit like you make out to be.

HIMYM: is a really funny show.This season not so much,il give you that but all around funny show.I used to watch it regulary before this season,now i watch it only when i have time.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Its better then most of the pretentious indie flicks movie you posted about.

Which ones are you talking about? Or should I ask which one have you seen to claim that? Pretentiousness biting you in the ass here.