The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Guys, Kalulu would get destroyed. He’s as green as it gets.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Still time for deals to be made. Rudiger and Dalot are good moves.

We will burn this commode to the ground after the deadline if no Kessie alt arrives

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Kalulu played as a CB for Lyons Jr's and also in an interview said he was a CB.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't mind not bringing a Kessie backup given Tonali is a starting quality DM, you can slot him in and the change is seamless vs most teams

Begs the question though why get rid of Pobega if you don't plan to bring another DM

Also, Baka directing strengthening a rival for 4th place sucks. He dominates in this league

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Gattuso landing baka on loan to bench him so afterwards we can snatch him up for a stick of gum, spearmint

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Rudiger, Dalot & Jovic is the minimum we need imo

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I don't mind not bringing a Kessie backup given Tonali is a starting quality DM, you can slot him in and the change is seamless vs most teams

Begs the question though why get rid of Pobega if you don't plan to bring another DM

Also, Baka directing strengthening a rival for 4th place sucks. He dominates in this league

While I agree on the rest, lets see him do it again and for more than a few months before crowning him.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score

Tonali is nowhere close to Kessie when it comes to defensive skills. He is too weak.

Tonali is Bennacer's backup. His skillset is his passing.

We need another DM who can sub in for Kessie. Otherwise it will be another season where he id forced to end up playing almost every game.

And god forbid he goes down with an injury. Then we are truly fucked.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
Tonali is nowhere close to Kessie when it comes to defensive skills. He is too weak.

Tonali is Bennacer's backup. His skillset is his passing.

We need another DM who can sub in for Kessie. Otherwise it will be another season where he id forced to end up playing almost every game.

And god forbid he goes down with an injury. Then we are truly fucked.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Agree. Another DM is super important. If we don't get Bakayoko or another DM, I just don't understand.

Anyway about Bakayoko who cares about the buyout fee if we can only afford the initial loan fee.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Incredibly disappointed that Bakayoko won’t be coming back, I don’t have much confidence with Krunic being an option if we have an injury crisis.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Defensive minded DMS who play in front of the defense are not the hardest to find imo. Even fofana from Udine could do a job for this season. Maybe straight swap for krunic?

Edit: fofana went to lens. Maybe someone similar from ligue 1.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
tonali is far from weak

Would be a shame to make someone like him the defensive player. Kid showed that his passing is on point. Put him next to a defensive beast and watch him be a WC player for the next 10-15 years.

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Toma basic supposed to be a plan b if we dont get bakayoko right?can play double pivot and DM unlike baka.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Why is nobody trying for Jeremie Boga?
How much he would cost?

I think he can be a good player for Milan

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
The #Milan did not give up #Bakayoko , has only wasted time in the sale of #Krunic to the #Friburgo . The "decisions" team described by #Gazidis , in this case did not have the right speed and, pending an answer to their offer, the Germans opted for something else.@NonEvoluto

Impressive...

tenor.gif

Super22

Wonderkid
Reaction score
Why Milan can't spend money nowadays:

Matri - bought for 11m ?, loaned out a couple of times and finally sold for 1.8m ?.
Bertolacci - bought for 21m ?, loaned out a couple of times and finally his contract ran out.
Bacca - bought for 33.3m ?, loaned out after two years not doing bad at all and finally sold for 7m ? - hilarious.
Luiz Adriano - bought for 14m ? and left FOR FREE after two years.
Gustavo Gomez - bought for almost 10 ?, loaned out a couple of times and finally sold for 1.8m ?
Jose Sosa - bought for 7.5m ?, loaned out and finally sold for 4.75m ?.
Biglia - bought for 19.7m ?, finally left for free after being meh...
Kalinic - bought for 27.5m ? (What the fuck?), loaned out and got sold for 14.5m ?
Rodriguez - bought for 15m ?, loaned out and finally got sold for 3m ?.

Honorable mentions of bad business, high salaries and so on:

Bonucci
Caldara
Silva
Higuain
Laxalt
Piatek
Paqueta
Duarte

Only with Niang and Lapadula we made some solid business in terms of gains. I think Borussia Dortmund had more gains with Dembele alone than AC Milan with every single transfer since 2010.

Nuff said.

:thumbsup: And that is why I really feel Maldini and the management has done a great job.

Milan main mistakes in the last decade were investing in past their prime players with huge salaries and retiring mindset and that inculcated a loser mentality in Milan and were very bad example for our young players. Anyone remember the mutiny against Seedorf? We are so much better the day those trash stop playing for us.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
FIFA committee meeting soon to solidify plans to have agents commission cap regulations to be ready in March 2021 with all agents required to have signed up by Jan 2022. The Plan is selling club limited to paying 10% of total fee they receive for player sale to an agent. In addition player agent can receive only max 3% of player renumeration. Lastly, buying club can only pay 3% of player renumeration to agents acting on club's behalf.

One other recommendation will be limitations on loans. Each club limited to 8 intl loans in or out from 2020/2021 (players aged 22+). This will be limited to 6 by 2022/23 season. Here we go

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
FIFA committee meeting soon to solidify plans to have agents commission cap regulations to be ready in March 2021 with all agents required to have signed up by Jan 2022. The Plan is selling club limited to paying 10% of total fee they receive for player sale to an agent. In addition player agent can receive only max 3% of player renumeration. Lastly, buying club can only pay 3% of player renumeration to agents acting on club's behalf.

One other recommendation will be limitations on loans. Each club limited to 8 intl loans in or out from 2020/2021 (players aged 22+). This will be limited to 6 by 2022/23 season. Here we go

Raiola will now be even more eager to move Donnarumma on a free transfer next year.
Only 3 months from now, on January 1st, he'll already be able to sign a pre-contract with another club.
I'm about 70% sure this is what's gonna happen

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
The mother fucker will be eyeing to make 20mil + on Donna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule