not a team player

mentally weak

overrated

don't want him.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
@OptaJoe 9h
1 - Adel Taarabt has made only one block in the Premier League this season. Flinch.

#b**** #Not-a-G #pussy #wuss

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
So he came off the bench for the Wigan game, is he normally a bench warmer or starting XI?

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
he's normally a starter for QPR, and one for their best players if not the best.. I've seen about 7 games for him this season, and I agree with what most ppl are saying.... talent is definitely there, but he's a selfish player, does not play for the team, doesn't track back often... we are much better off without him.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
he's normally a starter for QPR, and one for their best players if not the best.. I've seen about 7 games for him this season, and I agree with what most ppl are saying.... talent is definitely there, but he's a selfish player, does not play for the team, doesn't track back often... we are much better off without him.

Good to know... yea with Allegri he would be warming the bench very soon if he did that, especially the "track back" part :D. Plus I have a feeling that there's some animosity between him and Boateng.

Morrissey

Primavera
Reaction score
This.

anybody that says he is not smart or will have trouble linking up with our players, doesnt know what they are talking.

Well, we may have different opinions and I'm sure I know what I'm talking about.
I think he's not smart because of his lack of understanding of space. his lack of movement means not only that he's lazy, but he doesn't know well how to use space and be there to get a good pass. he tends to walk around wanting the ball after he passes the ball to his mate even when he has a chance to rush into open space and make a critical moment. It seems like to me he doesn't know how to use his team mates.

And I agree that Taarabt is more talented than traore, nocerino and flamini in technical area. And he will possibly end up a better player and he may be able to evolve here, but but that doesn't mean we should buy him. we can find way better options than him all around the world.

Last edited:

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
yes, stay away from us you fucking asshole...

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
Well, we may have different opinions and I'm sure I know what I'm talking about.
I think he's not smart because of his lack of understanding of space. his lack of movement means not only that he's lazy, but he doesn't know well how to use space and be there to get a good pass. he tends to walk around wanting the ball after he passes the ball to his mate even when he has a chance to rush into open space and make a critical moment. It seems like to me he doesn't know how to use his team mates.

And I agree that Taarabt is more talented than traore, nocerino and flamini in technical area. And he will possibly end up a better player and he may be able to evolve here, but but that doesn't mean we should buy him. we can find way better options than him all around the world.

Like who kucka!?.:lol:

Taraabt is a cheap source of match winning creativity,

like I said previously any player even close to his ability / talent/ Potential would cost atleast 12mill euros.

Comments aside!., to turn down such a player would be foolishness.

but I digress.:rolleyes:

Poker

Man of the Match
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, Serginho, Maldini, Seedorf,SeS, T.Silva, Ibrahimovic, Pjanic, Verratti,Salah

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Definition of fodder.

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
Because trading Zaccardo for a defender is a stupid idea.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:fp:

What's the point of this transfer. Unless his wage is being covered?

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
:fp:

What's the point of this transfer. Unless his wage is being covered?

I have a feeling that Galliani has reached an agreement with some club for Robinho. Most likely with Monaco. He will now try to get another CB in the next days and sell Robinho + Mexes to Monaco.

rurarurararu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I have a feeling that Galliani has reached an agreement with some club for Robinho. Most likely with Monaco. He will now try to get another CB in the next days and sell Robinho + Mexes to Monaco.

He'll skip getting a CB and just get Taarabt instead

Sovilhelm

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Dinho, Ronaldo, Seedorf, Gattuso, T.Silva, Beckham, ZLATAN
great individual skill as cunt as cassano of a player

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Stay away from milan!

You are not worth it to learn from seedorf...gtfo!

Milanista2020

The Milan Motivator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Patinho, Gattuso, Maldini, Baresi, shevchenko, Boban, Kaka,
This is the douche bag that said 'Milan is a stepping stone to a bigger club' - stay the fuck away please

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
This is the douche bag that said 'Milan is a stepping stone to a bigger club' - stay the fuck away please

a normal club would but beelan has no pride, taarabat will be captain soon :proud:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban

Bianiani also for Milan... good hunch man.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
how is he compared to Birsa?

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
How about no?

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
well to be honest im happy enough with this deal, we are straight swapping a useless 32 year old defender who has 8 caps for us in two season, with a 24 year old attacking midfielder, morroccan international who has potential to be pretty good. its a no brainer for me, zaccardol was just eating up wages and bench warming.

its sad that we have come to this kind of transfer at Milan but thats the way it is the last few years so on that basis i think its a deal that makes sense. we badly need a CB since TS and Nesta left

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
how is he compared to Birsa?

as a footballer they are about on the same level with taarbat having more flash and upside but as a twat taarbat is world class

taarabat is the perfect signing for milan :proud: