The Rumour Commode XVII: A Condor In A Sea Of Red!

Who's the mystery patient at La Madonnina this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
badelj/paredes
fabinho
pastore
coric
muriel
rugani/laporte
sell the fodders

9d62fd4fa48c4072_25.gif

Legio IV GrintaBoyz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
this forum has seen many things. the fact that you think these reactions are an embarassment is hilarious. Passing judgment over the internet as though it matters. Then you speak of a lack of class.

michael-jordan-laugh.gif

Don't try and justify your treachery, snake.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
This forum is full of Brutus's. The man is down and out and still you kick and spit at him, especially after all he has given you and all he has done for you. Nobody is saying the man did not make mistakes, but to insult him at such a level shows a lack of class and the temperament of a boy.

You are all boys, not men. What an embarrassment to this forum and this club.

Jube fan is touchy :lol:

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
4-3-3 Montela style with money in Jan :star:

Niang-Bacca-Suso
Sosa-Rabiot/Badelj-Mati
Atonelli-Roma-Rugani-Caceres
Donnarumma
:star::star::star:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Milan Glorie squad for the match vs Arsenal Legends.

CrX8McHXYAUaanb.jpg

Average age of Serie A teams:

CrX6-h6WcAA914j.jpg

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I remember when my friend told me to be juve fan and I just laughed at them
1 year later we beat them in cl final :cool:

so nostalgic

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
This forum is full of Brutus's. The man is down and out and still you kick and spit at him, especially after all he has given you and all he has done for you. Nobody is saying the man did not make mistakes, but to insult him at such a level shows a lack of class and the temperament of a boy.

You are all boys, not men. What an embarrassment to this forum and this club.

i wonder how long till people on this forum cry/swear/bitch like little bitches bitch that the Chinese aren't buying the players they want/instant success.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
i wonder how long till people on this forum cry/swear/bitch like little bitches bitch that the Chinese aren't buying the players they want/instant success.

so it is better to believe in Galliani?

VMVen6w_700wa_0.gif

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score

It will take a while. I don't think our new owners will splash the cash like it happened at City or PSG.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

pat_m_9

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Why can't we stop Locatelli from pissing off to these youth friendlies while Juve can stop Dybala from going to the Olympics?

We need him to play with the first team against Bournemouth.

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We are gonna need to overspend on players now, Clubs will know we have cash and will exploit that, I doný care though I just want new players and to be aggressive.

I want Milan at the top again.

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Naingollan
Mahrez
Coutinho
Isco
Bazoer
Reus
Barkley
Verratti

Some of my favorite players I'd love to try for, Obviously not all of then but 1 or 2 would be great/Dream.

bakakaka

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
baggio , maldini , nesta , kaka , sheva , pirlo , seedorf , balotelli , zlatan , pippo.
Sell as many fodders as we can

Bring caio and darmian for the defense

Paredes and bazoer for the midfield

Isco and a good winger .

Play 4-2-3-1 formation .

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
Im not expecting too much in the way of Marquee signings in January.Now if thers an Isco for example only after playing 10 or so games then ofcourse they may try.
What I am looking forward to is people that have a plan that are planning already and not have Galliani running around looking at who is out of form looking at whos at odds with his club.That excites me proper planning and a management that actually work.

markony

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
First we need to wait till winter mercato, and second, during that time we'll see how things are going with Montela.

He didn't get what he planed, but we got two tecnnical players (for our squad standards) in Mati and Sosa, expirienced and ready to contribute, maybe even three with Pasalic. It kinda sucks when they are upgrade over wh

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Tbh i dont care who the marquee signings are i think the nost important thing is gonna be signing older players who may be past their peak but can bring a winning mentality to the locker room.

For me players like ibra, yaya toure and even schwinsti would be great signings to go along side of whoever else we sign. Cant have monto and bacca as the trend setters in the locker room.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Zlatan, Roben, Pepe, Xabi Also, De Rossi, Jesus Navas, Ribery, Xavi, all out of contracts next summer.

We could pick up something good from that lot for a season, if we manage to keep their wage expectation on the low side. Some of them are in still really good physical condition, so age is not really a factor if we offer them a short contract.

We need quality badly in this squad to get back into Europe. We might even get some of them in the winter market for a few bucks.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Badelj 15m
Cesc 25m
James 70m
Fabinho 25m
R. Caio 12m

should be enough for 2 up coming mercati

Grazie Chinese

without cl its reaaaaally hard any bi player as james will sign. darmian, caio, badelj are realistic players.

my dream is of course to see veratti in milan playing with someone good in the mid but thats a dream.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
without cl its reaaaaally hard any bi player as james will sign. darmian, caio, badelj are realistic players.

my dream is of course to see veratti in milan playing with someone good in the mid but thats a dream.

what is the definition of a bi player ??:eek::eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule