The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
'An explosion has hit a bus carrying the Borussia Dortmund football team to a Champions League match, the club says.'

WTF!

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Monaco to sign Youri Tielemans according to media.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

fuck them!
sign mbappe for revenge !

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Juve have another 100m guy they will probably cash in on soon in Dybala. 2-0 Juve already.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
I was gone for the lasst 5 days, did I miss anything big besides us getting 3 big points while our competition struggled?

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
It would be a phenomenally idiotic decision to sell Dybala. Especially if theyre trying to build a lasting legacy there. I'd be salty if i was a Juve fan if they sold him, especially when they don't need to

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
fuck ladri, they have new messi, dybala is a godlike player, im so jealous right now:(:(:(

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Allegri will park the bus when they go to Barca and probably blow it anyways. Reminds me of when we almost blew that 4-0 lead against Arsenal.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wonder if Juve winning the CL would be good for us?

Maybe if Juve won the CL and Berlu still cared, that might make him want to invest.

I just miss Milan being in the CL. I miss destroying teams. That 2002-2007 run was a great time. One of the legendary teams of World Football.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Maybe if Juve won the CL and Berlu still cared, that might make him want to invest.

I just miss Milan being in the CL. I miss destroying teams. That 2002-2007 run was a great time. One of the legendary teams of World Football.

Silvio is the past.

massaro

primetime
Reaction score
Fav. Players
seedorf pato nesta maldini
that was exactly what i wrote in my original post
i didnt get u agree or disagree with me with your answer
On your answer you are talking about genoa player Taking a jab at galliani for not investing on dybala type of talent

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
We need to get back to the CL, im not kidding. Enough is enough.

San Siro breathes CL games, and we're slowly killing our own stadium. San Siro is the definition of Champions League and we need to get back asap

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

On Paper that would probably be the Greatest Club Side of All Time.

Interestingly. This site listed them at #43 in the 50 Greatest European club sides.

The first team truly representative of the newly-expanded Champions League. This Milan side didn’t just win more European Cups than they did league titles (two to one). They were outside Italy’s top two more often than they were in it. Carlo Ancelotti’s side finished as far out as fourth in 2007 and third in 2003 and 2006.

Nevertheless, the scintillating quality of their solitary 2004 league title cannot be denied. With Andriy Shevchenko and Kaka on form, Milan were statistically – according to points per game – the fifth greatest champions in Italian history.

Typically, they replicated such performances in Europe much more often than in Italy. Along the way to the 2003 title, for example, they illustrated grit in navigating a route that included Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund, Real Madrid, Ajax, Inter and Juventus. In 2007, they illustrated experience as they outclassed Manchester United and outthought Liverpool.

But they rarely illustrated consistency. In fact, it was arguably the painful campaign in between that best summed them up. For 45 minutes in Istanbul in 2005, they displayed all that was good about them. Kaka’s divine through ball for Hernan Crespo’s deft finish should have gone down as one of football’s great goals. That it didn’t was because of the fact that, for the next 45 minutes, Milan displayed all that was bad about them. Such randomness, however, was reflective of a newly open competition that didn’t always reward Europe’s true best team.

Trophies won: Champions League 2003, 2007; Serie A 2004; Italian Cup 2003; Champions League runners-up 2005
Managers: Carlo Ancelotti
Best XI: Dida; Cafu, Kaladze, Nesta, Maldini; Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka; Shevchenko, Inzaghi

http://footballpantheon.com/2011/05/the-50-greatest-european-club-sides/2/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule