• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
higuain is not a juventino. played great last year again. ffs people are against buying higuain...oookkkk.... watch tottenham-jube game again and then come hare and say what u think of higuain. Also dont mind watching milan-jube last season at the san siro

Godfather

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
its rumoured lazio want at least 70 mil euro for Immobile:lol:

while you can get a star player like Higuain cheaper? its easy to choose

I think he’ll start declining soon and lose motivation. I’d rather we get Morata, at least he’s got resale value.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
not against Higuain

anything over 40-45m for him is silly and normally I don't care since it isn't my money, but Elliot wants to comply with FFP so this move restricts any other big moves

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Higuain for the same price as Bonucci

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Marotta contacted Leonardo to wish him luck on his new role at Milan but they also discussed Higuain. Milan are yet to make an offer but the two clubs will proceed with talks. Before going ahead Milan will offload some players [@DiMarzio]

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
uomo di merda is official?

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bonucci - Higuain straight swap. You heard it here first

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marotta contacted Leonardo to wish him luck on his new role at Milan but they also discussed Higuain. Milan are yet to make an offer but the two clubs will proceed with talks. Before going ahead Milan will offload some players [@DiMarzio]

This verified?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Doubt a 100mil+ signing is on our radar with UEFA on our ass :/

And you think we will get a 60m player and they will be relaxed.

Big player coming when we sell bonucci, Silva, Kalinic and suso how much do you think we will get for those 4?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck Leo as an SD, I want Leo on the bench... guy is Brazil 1982

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Reina: “I really want to start, give my contribution and try to improve what was done last year and to form an even stronger group.”

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah, Leonardo added GDM to the whatsapp group chat with Beppe.

I'll only believe this when GDM prints out a copy of chat and posts a pic of him holding it :)

Last edited:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Higuain is kind of meh.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
So Monto was told his contract is being terminated after the squad for the US tour was announced. Way to treat a former captain and long term servant of the club. Don't like this unempathetic approach to management.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Starting to love this management tbh. Hopefully now they can get rid of the other fraud posing as our Captain

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
I dont know what you think. But i cant belive that we sell 10-15 Players in 3-4 weeks.

lol sell 15 players???

i heard Martial is gonna leave MU
can we send them 50 mils this year and another 20-30 next year???

------higuain----
martial------suso
hakan-------kessie
--------Badelj------

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Someone post that vid clip "Niko on fire, your defence is terrified." :lol:

bluenine

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I think he’ll start declining soon and lose motivation. I’d rather we get Morata, at least he’s got resale value.

I hear this often here and on the Inter forum. Lets get a shittier player instead of a top player, because the shittier player is younger and has resale value. That strategy works for mid table clubs, even clubs like Roma and Lazio perhaps. But Inter and Milan are not supermarkets, these clubs should not think like that. These clubs need to start behaving like historic top clubs if they want to get back to their rightful place in Italy and Europe.

How is Andre Silva's or Kalinic's resale value working out for you? Fuck resale value, just think who is better for Milan at the moment. IMO Higuain is a guarantee upfront for at least 2 more years. Morata has so far only performed as a bench player, whenever he has been tried as the leading man he has disappointed. Its a no-brainer really. IMO for Milan, it makes sense to sell players like Silva, Bacca & Kalinic and use that money to buy Higuain. Then you have two strikers, one top class experienced one who will guarantee goals in he next 2 years (Higuain), and a younger one who will learn from Higuain (Cutrone) and that learning experience is priceless. That is quite the ideal set up for an ambitious club.

I am not having a go at Milan. Same with Inter, Joao Mario's or Gabigol's resale value isn't helping us at all at the mo. Neither did Kondogbia's for that matter, I would always look at that transfer as a failure even if we recovered a lot of our money. It would have been much better to go for Yaya Toure then as the coach was requesting, even if Yaya didn't have any resale value. Instead of throwing away money at Mario or Gabigol, Inter could have got players like Nainggolan or Kolarov.

That is how a big club should think. Look at juve, they don't give a fuck about CR7's resale value. Nor did they look at Higuain's or Alves or Pirlo's etc. They just got the players who would deliver the results for them. They have a good balance of experienced champions and younger players in their squad always, that is the right way.

For Milan, even economically it makes much more sense to go after Higuain than Morata. Qualifying for CL is far more money these days than any resale value. But even if it didn't make sense economically, clubs like Milan and Inter need to look at sporting perspectives and increasing fan bases & brand value. Focussing on "Resale value" for every acquisition is for smaller, less ambitious clubs IMO.

Last edited:

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wtf people complaining about Higauin, dude was like a 100 mil player two years ago. Easy, CLEAR second best option after immobile. Easily.

Also, while I definitely think Higuain is possible, I do remember him recently saying he would like to play in EPL. Which might put him to Chelsea and Morata to us. Still, we should definitely try for him, I think he'd come

Godfather

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I hear this often here and on the Inter forum. Lets get a shittier player instead of a top player, because the shittier player is younger and has resale value. That strategy works for mid table clubs, even clubs like Roma and Lazio perhaps. But Inter and Milan are not supermarkets, these clubs should not think like that. These clubs need to start behaving like historic top clubs if they want to get back to their rightful place in Italy and Europe.

How is Andre Silva's or Kalinic's resale value working out for you? Fuck resale value, just think who is better for Milan at the moment. IMO Higuain is a guarantee upfront for at least 2 more years. Morata has so far only performed as a bench player, whenever he has been tried as the leading man he has disappointed. Its a no-brainer really.

I am not having a go at Milan. Same with Inter, Joao Mario's or Gabigol's resale value isn't helping us at all at the mo. Neither did Kondogbia's for that matter, I would always look at that transfer as a failure even if we recovered a lot of our money. It would have been much better to go for Yaya Toure then as the coach was requesting, even if Yaya didn't have any resale value. Instead of throwing away money at Mario or Gabigol, Inter could have got players like Nainggolan or Kolarov.

That is how a big club should think. Look at juve, they don't give a fuck about CR7's resale value. Nor did they look at Higuain's or Alves or Pirlo's etc. They just got the players who would deliver the results for them.

For Milan, even economically it makes much more sense to go after Higuain than Morata. Qualifying for CL is far more money these days than any resale value. But even if it didn't make sense economically, clubs like Milan and Inter need to look at sporting perspectives and increasing fan bases & brand value. "Resale value" is for smaller, less ambitious clubs.

I agree with what you’re saying, and even though we’re kind of a midtable club, I’d still go for Benzema or Immobile, which are players we have been linked with.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
yes to higuain, but hopefully not for 60 million.

I still think he's joining chelsea tho

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Bonucci is a top cb stop talking nonsence. We have 1 top player, him.

Few with potential to be top players. Above all roma, conti, kessie, hakan, cutro, loca

Lovren > Bonucci and i don't even rate Dejan

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
And you think we will get a 60m player and they will be relaxed.

Big player coming when we sell bonucci, Silva, Kalinic and suso how much do you think we will get for those 4?

Sure, they'll be upset with whatever big deal we make but there are 40 million reasons why Higuain is easier to explain than SMS.

Bonucci 40, Silva 30, Kalinic 15 and I don't think anyone is buying Suso so 0.

85 mil, if SMS was the only transfer, then I could see it.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Locatelli is playing a position that requires a lot of experience. He's only 20 years old.

When Pirlo came to Milan, he was 22, and was considered a player who hadn't cashed in on his potential. Kinda like Saponara. Great talent, but just not all the way there.

Look at what Locatelli has been able to do, already, at his age. Young players have ups and downs. Especially young players at clubs that are going through 3 different owners in 3 years, and with a club that is so big that it has the pressure of a big club, but without the talent to make sure that a young player can succeed.

Last year people said Calabria was garbage. Now people can see, oh, wow, he has talent, we should be patient.

Cutrone is another talented kid. But I bet if he doesn't continue his form from last season, which is a possibility because he is a kid, people will be like "nah, no talent, get him out."

Which, by the way, were the same things that were said about Darmian. About Verdi. About Cristante (when he was doing nothing at Benfica--people laughed at him). How useful would those players be for us right now?

Brilliant as always :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule