Week 36: Milan - Atalanta 24/07/2020 21:45 CEST

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Keep in mind that in December we lost to Atalanta 5:0.

The progress is astounding.

Hopefully it's not just a post lock down peak of form.

This guy gets it :thumbsup:

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
Top : Hakan, Gigio, Kessie or (Ibra threath was omnipresent)

All the game along I was looking Kessie moves closely because of the absence of Benacer. I can confirm the guy is on his way to become special => Big big improvment everwhere (Ball control, game orientation, defensive awarness, ...)

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Confidence is a hell of a drug huh?? If Ibrahimovic doesn't stay next year, sell Hakan ASAP while his value is high, he's playing out of his mind and I'm pretty sure it's because of Ibra giving this team confidence since he is the only person who has won anything at this current club.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
4 starters missing, 3 of them in defense, biglia doing his best to be atalanta's motm and we still play well? good game.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Confidence is a hell of a drug huh?? If Ibrahimovic doesn't stay next year, sell Hakan ASAP while his value is high, he's playing out of his mind and I'm pretty sure it's because of Ibra giving this team confidence since he is the only person who has won anything at this current club.

Champion's League titles:

Theo - 1
Ibra - 0

Checkmake.

All jokes aside I agree, Ibra's presence has been noted by everyone in the team/management as being vital to the squad's mentality.

Schedule