UEFA Age Group Competitions

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
Boring so far apart from that Shaqiri shot on half hour mark.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Another player who's impressed in the tournament in Swiss #14, hes a DM a la Inler. Xhaka or something is his name. Coincidentally hes being scouted by Udinese.

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
spain 1-0 up

great cross from didac, a peach :)

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Great cross by Didac which Herrera headed into the back of the net.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
what a fantastic cross by didac villa, a cross our fullbacks can dream of :fp:

ppl in this forum " hurr durr iz not gd enaf, antonini haz hart and itilan"

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pin Point accuracy. Shame I doubt he'll ever play for us again.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From the looks of all his games, Didac looks like a pretty disciplined full-back with the ability to give decent passes when he is pressed and such. He does have a bright future.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
honestly, didac must have fucked allegri's daughter and then ditched her ass for him to choose antonini and zambrotta over him, or allegri was just going all ****** like he did at the start of the season when he was playing bonera over abate or yepes. :rolleyes:

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
honestly, didac must have fucked allegri's daughter and then ditched her ass for him to choose antonini and zambrotta over him, or allegri was just going all ****** like he did at the start of the season when he was playing bonera over abate or yepes. :rolleyes:

could be or it could be that his defensive side still sucks (still evident in this tournament)

dont know why he went back to espanyol :fp: should have stayed and learned from nesta thiago etc

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
could be or it could be that his defensive side still sucks (still evident in this tournament)

dont know why he went back to espanyol :fp: should have stayed and learned from nesta thiago etc

it doesnt suck, its not great which is normal because hes 21, he still has loads of time to improve.

its better for him to go play every week and start, rather than watch crap players like antonini/zambrotta play instead of him :fp:

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Forgot Taye? :o

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players

I think next summer he will be back stronger and better.

Your right about his defensive side and that could possibly be the case and the reason why he went back is simple, he wasnt going to be 1st nor second choice for us next season. Taiwo and one of Zambro/Anto would be ahead of him under Allegri.

Anyways i hope he comes back and explodes like Abate in a few seasons after his return.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Playing Zambrotta over Didac is dumb, and Antonini over Didac is pure sickness. Finally we got a left-back who can cross and all, and then we play Antonini who can't defend nor attack, good for several flaws most games, over him. I hoped Didac to stay and be first backup after Taiwo, of course whoever plays best should play. At the same time learning from Nesta and Tasotti. As first backup he should play enough, especially with the African Cup of Nations.

I don't see him being preferred over Zambrotta though, which is a shame. So I guess loaning out for a season is not a bad idea. At least after next season Zambrotta is gone, and Didac can be first backup after Taiwo then. Antonini hopefully is gone also by then, but he better not be preferred over anyone I just mentioned. He's simply horrific.

Can't believe Antonini kept being played in 2011, instead of Didac. Antonini was so freaking awful. Sick.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
Lol

Thiago... Get him :D

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cesc can kiss playing for Barca goodbye.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
How did Thiago score?

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
How did Thiago score?

From a free kick. The goalkeeper, Sommer, was off his line so he took a free kick fast from 35-40 M out and scored.

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
FT spain win 2-0

didac wins his first trophy :proud:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thanks Akewander

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I thought Mata was his usual self. In all of the games he showed that he's pretty experienced, he gives the right passes...makes the right decisions. I wouldn't be able to say anything about Mehemdi because quite honestly I couldn't recognize him do anything significant in the match. Shaqiri was Switzerland's best player. He had a volley blocked by the keeper, and managed to trouble the Spanish players at several times. Thiago..well..I'm probably getting biased towards him but the guy is THE NEXT BIG THING. People speak about Neymar and other players but all those can flop eventually..where as I can't see Thiago flopping. His comparisons with Xavi are unfair...he's a far more mobile player ...

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I thought Mata was his usual self. In all of the games he showed that he's pretty experienced, he gives the right passes...makes the right decisions. I wouldn't be able to say anything about Mehemdi because quite honestly I couldn't recognize him do anything significant in the match. Shaqiri was Switzerland's best player. He had a volley blocked by the keeper, and managed to trouble the Spanish players at several times. Thiago..well..I'm probably getting biased towards him but the guy is THE NEXT BIG THING. People speak about Neymar and other players but all those can flop eventually..where as I can't see Thiago flopping. His comparisons with Xavi are unfair...he's a far more mobile player ...

Thanks for the info bro :thumbsup:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score

I didnt know where to put this but...
Canadian GK scoring against Engand in U-17 WC.
LMFAOOOOOOOOO u cant make this shit up. Its sooo epic.

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
watching ivory coast vs brazil u17 , best game of the tournament so far, great goals aswell, souleymane had a wc individual goal, 6 for him so far only in the group stage :eek: ( real madrid are said to be interested in him, next drogba)

currently 1-2 brazil

edit: 2-2, 7 goals for him now :eek: he plays for siena .

Last edited: